Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 17)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

@momma1128: Agree to all your points
@trina: "Doesnt she care that her brother was kidnapped and was about to die?" 
I had the same thought. Doesn't ANYBODY in RM care that ASR was kidnapped? No one asked him anything about it.
Anji said "Chote tum badal gaye ho". What about her? Once she was so upset that he got burnt with hot tea. And now not one question about his kidnapping.

I so wanted the title track again with Arshi in happier mood. The CVS really spoilt it with Anjis reaction. Even if she regrets it later, its not going to wash out the sour taste her reaction has left us with.
They made Arshi look like some teenagers caught making out. They made us viewers think that a husband spending time alone with his wife was to be frowned upon. I cringed at the thought that she is jealous of her brother's wife. 
I sympathized with her till yesterday.I could understand her depression after all that happened. Why can't they show her trying find out answers herself instead of crying all the time? Is that how women behave in this age? Where is the nayi soch in this? 

@bold::exactly! as if they committed a huge mistake or something!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnislara3110ChitraFmomma1128

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Very well written post and comments thereafter.. 100% agree with you.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb2011

I just want to say one thing if this track is to make daljeet happy just replace her I don't care because this track is a headache if i wanted to watch saas bahu drama there are many i am not interested in watching didi ki saut for me sanaya and barun make this show a hit not anjali.

Lastly a message for gul,daljeet,gh
 CUT IT Angry
Seriously! We can care less if they replace daljeet with someone else! Infact i think divyanka tripathi would be a perfect replacement! and i agree that if we wanna watch saas bahu and all rhona dhona then there are hundreds of those shows out there. We love this show bc its unique and not saas bahu crap!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitz-Reva-lara3110OmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Ughhh Angry this whole anjali think is driving me insane! Give us a break from anjali scenes and her crying all the time! Atleast show her becoming stronger and pulling herself together! How much of interuptions between Arshi scenes and all!!! Angry I DONT CARE ABOUT ANJALI!!!!! Instead focus on Akash-Payal, Payal-Maami than always on anjali. Im starting to hate this name now( no offence to ppl named anjali but i really do!) Plz CVs move the story forward and come up with a great track ahead so that u dont end up loosing all ur fans and viewrs only because of anjali/daljeet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Sobti_is_mine Senior Member
Sobti_is_mine
Sobti_is_mine

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
i think anjali has lost it.. she is so not nice. drestroying the mood of everthing.. pagal. and she is acting like a dead person..
idk y ??? what has happened sshe is only pregnant..
why r the cv's doing this????
i think khushi gonna leave house next week !!

momma1128

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
hmm I can sense your frustration with length of your post...honestly I made a totally different post..LOL but I do agree with some of your points..
Nice post..

momma1128

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Loved your post. For me, the first 7 minutes were brilliant.

When Anjali and rest of the Raizadas walked it. It was disaster.
Cant understand how Anjali can accuse Arnav of lying and who is she?  She is his sister, right who should be there for her Chotey? Then why is she jealous of Khushi?  It is a mystery.

She did not even once ask if what he went through during those 15 days, when he was kidnapped. Neither did Anjali, nor any of the other family members.  As though what happened to Arnav was of no consequence.  Today, I just hated the injustice done to Arnav, Khushi and Payal.

He is in the middle, One side, he is trying to convince Khushi to stay with him and now this Anjali is behaving so oddly, as though he is having an illicit affair with Khushi. She is his wife, for god's sake.

Where are the Guptas, especially Buaji, who was the main culprit here besides Shyam to force Khushi in getting engaged to Shyam.

I think Arnav and Khushi should go and stay with the Guptas. Atleast they will be happy there.

Edited by lara3110 - 21 July 2012 at 2:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-OmNaMaSteOmmomma1128mazkachazka

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Nice post..agree with your every word!

Im at a complete loss when it comes to Anjali...CV is trying so hard to make us sympathize her situation but frankly I have to say she is being PATHETIC big time...

Specially hated her in last nites epi...Is she the same sister who wished that her brother would find true love? Now finally when he had found it you want him to leave his love? You want things to be the way it was before...where only DI is the world? I seriously think she has attention defici hyperactivity disorder! Its like if she cannot have happiness she wants all others to wallow in misery too!

What do you want Arnav to do...sit with you and talk about how good shyam was?

Jeez get a life?

Your brother also has his own life...btw Anjali bitiya...I hope you do remember that under no circumstances Arnav can be considered as a substitute for your husband...the way I see it now Anjali has mixed up her husband and brother...sickDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

Go to top