Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 16)

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

But what is it that prompts her to say that, it is that she is neglected for the sake of being with his wife, a wife that she threw at him every chance he got.  It comes off as when shyam is there I am happy and when he is not, rsvp my pity party.  CVs and Daljeet, BIG FAIL.

No man would or should be caught between his sister and his wife at the behest of his sister no less.

@red.. THAT part of Anjali just doesn't make sense. free advice for the freeloader Anjali : you want your brother to give him more attention over his wife? you give him more attention over your husband's thoughts Big smile

But that's what i am saying Anu, she never said that, though she implied it that's what she wants. As of now she just looks like a sister who is hurt that her brother "lied" to her. She THINKS he is changed and that is true. and for Anjali Manohar Jha, that's the normal (thanks to aish). That's why my dil goes hmmm :p its pathetic and its Anjali. hence i am buying it. *head desk*

@blue : AMEN. also, if people want to see a Arnav Khushi story and not Arnav Anjali story, then start with making Khushi the woman in ASR's life. If she walks out of RM; that'll only push ASR to fear what we don't want him to do : choose between Anjali and Khushi for real. (and make ASR more of a victim) I'd expect Khushi to be better than that cause frankly, she IS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I'm highly disappointed and disgusted with this weirdly freaky fictional character called 'Anjali'. Is she pregnant or mentally retarded? That's a question for CVs and PH

Trust me Anu even I tried to empathize her but I lost whatever respect I had for the character the day she shed crocodile tears spotting Nannav having somewhat happiness with his wife. How absurd was that? I thought she was the mom Nannav never had. Can you possibly imagine a mother being selfish over her son's happiness even if she's going through a rough patch? I'm sorry I haven't heard of such mother. I think  Anjali's bluffing when she says she's Nannav's only family

Frankly speaking I find her a selfish sibling who has no respect for anybody else other than herself and her so called 'husband the greatest'. If her love for Shyamu is so intense and precious, why didn't she leave RM along with Shyamu? Why didn't she even try to get in touch with him post this Tsunami?  Unbelievable! 

Grow up and get a life Anjali...

-Edited
I was too busy venting that I forgot to say hello hi  LOL

Edited by NaDzGirl - 20 July 2012 at 10:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva--Kruti.S-ChitraFOmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Momma... Updated on page 1... Sowwieee, it took so long Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i read ur post completely ...agree with u in each & every word...Star
after yesterday's episode...i dont know dear wat 2 say...in fact i am fed up with this...
as u said Anajli was the one told khushi 2 repair the button, enjoy the bali honeymoon, & all...& now?
so she knows b4 tat her chotte is not loving khushji????

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?Angry
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????
only when Di allows him only he can love...
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...AngryCry

momma1128ChitraF

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
@momma1128: Agree to all your points
@trina: "Doesnt she care that her brother was kidnapped and was about to die?" 
I had the same thought. Doesn't ANYBODY in RM care that ASR was kidnapped? No one asked him anything about it.
Anji said "Chote tum badal gaye ho". What about her? Once she was so upset that he got burnt with hot tea. And now not one question about his kidnapping.

I so wanted the title track again with Arshi in happier mood. The CVS really spoilt it with Anjis reaction. Even if she regrets it later, its not going to wash out the sour taste her reaction has left us with.
They made Arshi look like some teenagers caught making out. They made us viewers think that a husband spending time alone with his wife was to be frowned upon. I cringed at the thought that she is jealous of her brother's wife. 
I sympathized with her till yesterday.I could understand her depression after all that happened. Why can't they show her trying find out answers herself instead of crying all the time? Is that how women behave in this age? Where is the nayi soch in this? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-ChitraFmomma1128mazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Can't agree more with you Momma. I actually had some sympathy garnering for her the other day when she raised a valid point that she doesn't know whom to trust, her husband or brother! But today what she was doing/ saying was absolutely sadistic. Yes ,cry that your husband and happiness are being snatched away all of  a sudden..cry why you have to be the cursed one to be left w/o ypur husband while you are pregnant with his child.. but for God's sake DO NOT CRY THAT SOME ONE ELSE IS HAPPY !! DO NOT COMPLAIN WHY YOUR BROTHER SHOULD FALL IN LOVE AND GET MARRIED AT ALL...Just can't get over that shocked expression on ASR's face in the last shot! Bang on post!

big point there! well said

momma1128

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
wherever we can rant today..its justnot enough.so that

momma1128mazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
aww Anu this post calls for a hug..for you dear not for anjhali LOL okay yes im serious! im done with her long ago..but even then before each episode i try to adjust with her sympathize with her and there you go she(anjali) spills everything for me and makes me cringe at the mere presence of her on my screen!i go blank with what she says and all the crap Confused

i too haven't seen that RM vdo and with the response im getting i won't even watch it :L

momma1128

Go to top