Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 13)

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Originally posted by pisces25

Dolly seriously I thought you were looking for a meaty role. Is this meaty? You should have asked for quality not larger screen time. Btw I saw your RM interview no comments. But really you told us give her a break she is pregnant from what angle? I see no baby bump. Ooops Nayi soch nayi soch. Size zero baby. Size zero.

ROFL

She was looking for meaty ... she got more meter less mileage. 
We could have cut her some slack, her situation some slack had it not interfered with what we have been waiting for for so long.  This not only butchered the show but her role as well.

Tell me about it. After 40 days we were expecting a great romantic track lekin these people just changed the whole concept of the show. Sleepy

It would have been better if when Arnav came back he and Khushi would have worked to expose Snake and then Anjali would have proof she would have grown a backbone and kicked him out. But why show that when you can turn your show into Saath nibhana saathiya part 2. Make the show look like Ek taaraf hai gharwali ek taaraf hai bharwali. *FACEPALM*

Edited by pisces25 - 20 July 2012 at 3:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LIONHEARTmommy2000momma1128OnepoundChicxAaliya

LoveRomance0 Senior Member
LoveRomance0
LoveRomance0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Bravo...agree with whatever you feel 100%

Anjali's charcter and situation are being mishandled big time. I can understand that she is confused about what the truth is becoz none of e Raizadas have had the brains to talk to her about it and explain. We cant expect her to blindly believe whatever was hurled at her in a 1 hr session. But the whole family treating her lie a delicate invalid around whom they have to whisper is just so pathetic. She is pregnant not disabled. Pregnant ladies are neverr treated like this in real life-they are much more stronger. 

Just the way story is progressing i feel no sympathy for Anajali - i wud have rather that Daljeet was replaced with someone else and let the main lead get control of the story back.

I dont want to see any saas bahu style politics and stupid MU between charcters. This story was super cool in that all the characters loved eachother and cared for eachother unlike other saas bahu soaps. Wi just one main villian wh we all loved to hate this was a super cool serial unlike any others on tv. But now its become just like all other soaps. CVs please understand that the audience for IPKKND does not watch or like saas bahu serials. Please give our much loved IPK back to us before we all desert you.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauSandy552LIONHEART-Reva-anantanantAkanksha-momma1128

amal3008 Newbie
amal3008
amal3008

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Very well written. I am soo damn sick of this Anjali drama. don't even know where and how to start venting my frustration!! This show is turning into  typical saas bahu bullshit... I can probably tolerate Maami acting dumb to an extent...but to show this kind of a brother sister relationship is sick... To be effing jealous of your SIL and accuse ur brother that he lied coz he wanted to spend time with his wife!!!!! Seriously? what woman does that???
 And I'm sick of her  pregnancy natak too...if she is so damn sick as she claims to be while hell is she going for a satsang...?? They've been portraying her like she is dying of an incurable disease...for heavens sake stop this nonsense!!!
Angry
I love this show but from the way its going ..I'm not sure I'm to be addicted to it anymore... Gosh can we please have the love story move on...and not just some ridiculous saas bahu non-sense!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktau-Reva-LIONHEARTcrazzyhrtkushipuglymomma1128

LIONHEART Senior Member
LIONHEART
LIONHEART

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
you said it all my dear friends!! You have nailed it exactly the way i feel. I am just so bloody fed up of this immature, derogatory track n indeed saddened at what they have turned our fav show into- a senseless saas bahu drama while here we have anjali acting as saas no.2 along with filling her husband's shoes as villain also. Then the cheek of the makers that we should sympathize with her character!!!
What do you take us for,??? Blind, brainless? Stop insulting the viewers and your talented actors. Give them the characters and depth they are more than able to perform not this mediocre act!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuvh

I dont know how to get this frustration out of my system...I' was so eager to see Arnav and Khushi exploring their love after Barun got back from his long hiatus, But alas,it was not to be...How long can we see khushi suffering and what about the love-story...You get totally into the romantic scene and BOOM! it's done and gone down the drain...Anjali's screen time could hv been so likeable, if they had taken the road less traveled...I guess Gautam's ideas are so limited that his mind cannot create anything beyond the mundane...I would love to see a hate track between Anjali and Arnav...

I don't understand why the CVs did not understand that the moment where Khushi hugs him back IS HUGE.  They interrupted a moment the audience has waited for, for a year in some cases and since March for others.  

And my problem is that we have no understood where Anjali's angst is from - yes she is devastated but right now it looks like she is angry at Chotte, which is fine but tell him why...and good grief if it is because he is in love and you are not - which is what it is coming off as, then the character is destroyed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

why does a god-fearing woman trying to insult her brother's love?

he has found love, he has become a believer in love...
but yet she calls him a liar...?

and just because her love story has turned sour,  she wants her chote to suffer with her too..

These are the types of inconsistencies that are cropping up because they are forcing a track that shouldn't have been.  The more they compromise Anjali, and give her ridiculous dialogues that are in direct contradiction for a year's worth of character building, the more they lose the track.

And here is the point of contention.  There is not a SINGLE viewer who did not see an Anjali Arnav Khushi conflict coming.  It had to.  But the problem is not in the way they have shown it.  Where is her thoughts, fine she is numb for a while, but if she is 'there' enough to make kheer, then for goodness sake, why not some monologue about how and where she is.  How about a little reflection on hmmm maybe the time Khushi mentioned her fiance's name was Shyam and Anjali said not all Shyam's are my Shyam.  Or that she wanted you to meet said 'Shyam' when you came over for Payal's rishta.  

It's a flimsy misunderstanding on top of flimsy reasoning for anger on top of a flimsy excuse for rage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235ArielInfofan

Ariel IF-Dazzler
Ariel
Ariel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Sorry momma I'm getting to your post so late!! But I was so disappointed today that I took a break from this show. And it wasn't very difficult to break the feeble hold this show has on me now. 

I have stated in a few posts here that I felt really sorry for this woman and that she deserves to grieve because her world just shattered. But she wasn't grieving really. She was harboring and nurturing bitterness. She is a mother figure to her chotte. How can such a woman feel this level for resentment for her brother's happiness. Maybe ( that's a big maybe) I would have bought it if the CVs had shown some inner turmoil in her for feeling this way. Her berating herself everytime she says something terrible to her brother. Maybe then she would have some sympathy . But now she is a person no one recognizes or cares to recognize. 

I'm so tired of mami and nani fussing over her. I wish they would tell her to put on her big girl panties and go to GH to find out what really went down. But no they made nani the strong but unfortunately never speaking or thinking kinds. And Mami who is shown to think has been reduced to Venom spewing old witch after building her character so well. They have destroyed pretty much everyone. Glee , Mami and Akash. He was better when he had no role to play. 

Keshriyamomma1128Infofan

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
*just came in to put this up*
This day last year...Anjali read her brother perfectly. 
Yes, a lot has changed, Anjali.

-Reva-Arielmomma1128

Go to top