Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 12)

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Im sorry I have been frustrated with Anjali for a long time, and then when Daljeet felt the need to justify the character and explain to us why her behaviour was okay I got aggravated even further. And today. Holy shit! Holy holy shit! The only thing Anjali has done is pray, cry, pray and then tell her brother off for being emotion-less or angry or something stupid like that and NOW that her fricckin chotte is no longer driving everyone up the wall with his fury its wrong? now that she is no longer the 'center' off his world she has a problem? Grow the frick up! please do not piss me off with your emotional tantrums! I have tired just like you to sympathise but if she loved her darn chotte so much did she forget that it was her husban d who kidnapped him?

Grow some balls Anjali and face the world for what it is.

O-M-G such a rant for a fictional character.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauSandy552-Reva-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

vini09 Senior Member
vini09
vini09

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I needed to read your post after today's episode. I was so frustrated with the Anjali bit. She is acting like a SPOILTED BRAT. Yes, she is hurting but for goodness  sakes she is pregnant not dying, why is everyone treating her like she is a porcelain doll. Oh! and mamiji needs to shut her trap. Akash needs to grow a spine. UGH!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-OmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
totallly agree with you.
anjali arghhhConfused
pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Great post Anu Tamatars and all Clap

Anjali omgee as I said in the AT I am at a loss of words. Is this the same Anjali who told Arnav to look in the mirror and told him he was in love! Is this the same woman who was giving him advice of saansein rukh jayege?Why is it so hard for me to gain sympathy for Anjali? I just don't understand where she is coming from or why she is acting the way she is.At first I am like okay lets give her a break she will come around. But no she  became more delusional and selfish. Today she  basically just pointed to Arnav that he has no right to be happy and to be in love. Erm  psycho much

This family needs to get their shit together and stop pampering Anjali gosh woman is not dying get her out of this depression so we can get back to the real love story.What the show initially promised us. And I swear the way she was acting today I felt she exchanged her role with the girl from Behna show who doesn't even act this dramatic. You are pregnant woman you ain't dying.

Dolly seriously I thought you were looking for a meaty role. Is this meaty? You should have asked for quality not larger screen time. Btw I saw your RM interview no comments. But really you told us give her a break she is pregnant from what angle? I see no baby bump. Ooops Nayi soch nayi soch. Size zero baby. Size zero.

No wonder the TRP's are fluctuating. There is no direction in this story anymore or progression.

Can we please get a redemption track for herWink
Btw they should totally change Shantivan name to something like
Chintavan
Anjalivan
Psychovan
Crazyvan
Pyaarkedushmaanvan

Why this Kolaveri Anjali di? WHYYY!!!
Please visit a shrink.

P.s Arnav your home your money. These people are mooching off of you . You should kick them out and stay in the house with Khushi. Send Anjali to her maayka with Shyam so she can have millions of mini shyams and be happy in her lalal land.

Edited by pisces25 - 20 July 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktau-Reva-anantanantcurledupmommy2000KeshriyaabracadabraOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
TM my sentiments exactly!! This show may head straight down the pan if this current trend continue. I too use my remote by recording, watching later and fast-forwarding the sas-bahu bits. I know it's not good for TRP but what can I do? The whole thing has become so unnatural to say the least. If  I want this kind of drama I will watch DABH or SNS and those I watch sparingly. I chose IPKKND because I was promised something with a difference and to this day I am still waiting for the difference. I was not promise no star-crossed love story between a brother and a sister.  Please and no thanks!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-abracadabraOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

-Reva- Senior Member
-Reva-
-Reva-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
wonderful postClapClapClap...bang on Clapanalysis...loving the discussion going on this thread...All our rants here in this thread will not affect them or they give a damn abt it... Only thing that affects PH and CVs is TRP s..I wish the next weeks TRPs go below 2.5 so that CVs will buckle up and divert this unrelatable DIDi ki saut to a lovable track for what we have signed up!!!!(Yes Mrhegde we know we have the remote !!!!)

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmmomma1128

dawnedge Groupbie
dawnedge
dawnedge

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Very nicely - and thoroughly put!  Thumbs UpClap
I love you guys Hug... you people keep reading my mind and posting my exact sentiments Smile
For a change, the IPK staff has to read this.
It really is a shame that they are ruining what started off as a unique and brilliant storyline.
I was hooked because it was different; now there's no originality Disapprove.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Dolly seriously I thought you were looking for a meaty role. Is this meaty? You should have asked for quality not larger screen time. Btw I saw your RM interview no comments. But really you told us give her a break she is pregnant from what angle? I see no baby bump. Ooops Nayi soch nayi soch. Size zero baby. Size zero.

ROFL

She was looking for meaty ... she got more meter less mileage. 
We could have cut her some slack, her situation some slack had it not interfered with what we have been waiting for for so long.  This not only butchered the show but her role as well.

Edited by mommy2000 - 20 July 2012 at 3:17pm

pisces25abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top