Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 11)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
updt on page 4 if anyone wants to read..

lets hope 4Lions listens to our feedback...someone tweet it or post this thread on their FB..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

sophee Goldie
sophee
sophee

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
A well written post. Agree with all of it. Anjali rather than inciting sympathy is actually alienating the audience from the show. And the oft repeated promise of AMAZING TRACKS coming up is beginning to sound like a tease!!! Seems the PH is hell bent on destroying their show and playing around with their audience ( which also equates to TRPs).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-anantanantPunkin22momma1128

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
hmmm

momma1128

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Fabulous post Anu Hug. I am traveling and have yet to watch the episode but from the posts I saw on the forum, I have no interest in watching it !!!!!

What a mess they have made of a love story. Really, if I have to watch kitchen politics, weeping willows and spineless husbands, there are a million other desi soaps I can watch. Atleast their production quality will be better!

SP and their effing nayi soch!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudimommy2000momma1128

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
why does a god-fearing woman trying to insult her brother's love?

he has found love, he has become a believer in love...
but yet she calls him a liar...?

and just because her love story has turned sour,  she wants her chote to suffer with her too..

momma1128

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

what i fail to understand is if arnav for the sake of his selfish di can tolerate shyam and hurt his love khushi then why can't anjali tolerate khushi for the sake of her chote.i mean if arnav even though seeing what he saw tortured on khushi and let off shyam just for the sake of his di then why can't anjali react to what she has seen and heard though shyam was accused but not proven guilty their are previous incidents which put shyam in the frame at least she should suspect or get her brain if she has one to work.but no she will just sit and cry and complain and accuse her chote for be happy for once in his life as if he has commited the biggest mistake of his life. sorry but just cant like anjali at all and neither have any sympathy for her.

Great post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-serendipity235momma1128

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
tamatar Anu tamatar. fabulous post.Clap

Someone post this to harmonal doctor Gotti plz..

you know what my problem is, we waited waited waited and waited for arhi romance / understanding or whatever one names it , and we are finally getting a chance to see that after Arnav's iLu, after his kidnap and near to death experience, after kushi accepting that she loves him, and finally when we were about to cherish Arnav and kushi moments , damn he throws a Glee bomb at us.. Chote tum badal gaye.. *sniff* *sob* *sniff*..

This is no more the motherly figure Anjali that i really loved, this is no more the sister Anjali who i liked, i have been one of the person who very much watched the show initially loving Arnav-Anjali sibling love, and u knw that i like them. For me they are killing Anjali's characterization.

And what the hell is with her sickness?? It puzzles me.
Im nt married but i have seen many pregnant women, is she pregnant or suffering from some deathly disease??
where is her feelings and some turmoil about her child, she is pregnant why should someone else remind her that?? Isnt that a feeling that any women wud cherish atleast this is what i have seen women doing. I see no symptoms of pregnancy in anjali, i still suspect she goes to doc for someother reason she has kuch aur bimari..
If she is pregnancy how do we belive that, is their a baby bump?? No. Do you give her a monologue of how her child will come and face the world witch such baap or wtever bollywoodish scene it could hv been, give anjali screen time like this.
make her a strong women if you wanto. But plz spare us with this torture.

But what is with im nt happy so my bro cant be happy fuss??
M someone who is so close to my bro that im hating the way Anjali is being portrayed, i did try to give a lot of chance and time as i could understand initially what she must be going through but her dialogues and acts are really so frustrating to watch.

And i thought i signed up for a M & B show, now im wondering what did i sign up for after i watched Arnav alone standing their when bth the women walked out at different directions.
damn kahan phas gaye hum sub.

Confused

Edited by -sylph- - 20 July 2012 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-momma1128

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I was defending Anjali to everyone last week, but this week I have no motivation to do anything of the sort.  Giving Anjali a more juicy storyline is fine, but it shouldn't overshadow everything else. The Arnav/Khushi story is over a year in the making, but it's now being unnecessarily preempted b/c of another character.  One or 2 days of preemption was understandable, but now it's getting ridiculous. Instead of babying her, I really thought they would do some justice to this storyline by get her the help she clearly needs. Such a missed opportunity... D'oh

Anyhow, this show needs some proper balance or soon our interest will start to wane and that will spell disaster for a show that has so much potential!!!  

Edited by Nrp77 - 20 July 2012 at 2:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552-Reva-serendipity235anantanantmomma1128

Go to top