Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sophee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A well written post. Agree with all of it. Anjali rather than inciting sympathy is actually alienating the audience from the show. And the oft repeated promise of AMAZING TRACKS coming up is beginning to sound like a tease!!! Seems the PH is hell bent on destroying their show and playing around with their audience ( which also equates to TRPs).
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous post Anu πŸ€—. I am traveling and have yet to watch the episode but from the posts I saw on the forum, I have no interest in watching it !!!!!

What a mess they have made of a love story. Really, if I have to watch kitchen politics, weeping willows and spineless husbands, there are a million other desi soaps I can watch. Atleast their production quality will be better!

SP and their effing nayi soch!!!
goguma thumbnail
why does a god-fearing woman trying to insult her brother's love?

he has found love, he has become a believer in love...
but yet she calls him a liar...?

and just because her love story has turned sour,  she wants her chote to suffer with her too..

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what i fail to understand is if arnav for the sake of his selfish di can tolerate shyam and hurt his love khushi then why can't anjali tolerate khushi for the sake of her chote.i mean if arnav even though seeing what he saw tortured on khushi and let off shyam just for the sake of his di then why can't anjali react to what she has seen and heard though shyam was accused but not proven guilty their are previous incidents which put shyam in the frame at least she should suspect or get her brain if she has one to work.but no she will just sit and cry and complain and accuse her chote for be happy for once in his life as if he has commited the biggest mistake of his life. sorry but just cant like anjali at all and neither have any sympathy for her.

Great post
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tamatar Anu tamatar. fabulous post.πŸ‘

Someone post this to harmonal doctor Gotti plz..

you know what my problem is, we waited waited waited and waited for arhi romance / understanding or whatever one names it , and we are finally getting a chance to see that after Arnav's iLu, after his kidnap and near to death experience, after kushi accepting that she loves him, and finally when we were about to cherish Arnav and kushi moments , damn he throws a Glee bomb at us.. Chote tum badal gaye.. *sniff* *sob* *sniff*..

This is no more the motherly figure Anjali that i really loved, this is no more the sister Anjali who i liked, i have been one of the person who very much watched the show initially loving Arnav-Anjali sibling love, and u knw that i like them. For me they are killing Anjali's characterization.

And what the hell is with her sickness?? It puzzles me.
Im nt married but i have seen many pregnant women, is she pregnant or suffering from some deathly disease??
where is her feelings and some turmoil about her child, she is pregnant why should someone else remind her that?? Isnt that a feeling that any women wud cherish atleast this is what i have seen women doing. I see no symptoms of pregnancy in anjali, i still suspect she goes to doc for someother reason she has kuch aur bimari..
If she is pregnancy how do we belive that, is their a baby bump?? No. Do you give her a monologue of how her child will come and face the world witch such baap or wtever bollywoodish scene it could hv been, give anjali screen time like this.
make her a strong women if you wanto. But plz spare us with this torture.

But what is with im nt happy so my bro cant be happy fuss??
M someone who is so close to my bro that im hating the way Anjali is being portrayed, i did try to give a lot of chance and time as i could understand initially what she must be going through but her dialogues and acts are really so frustrating to watch.

And i thought i signed up for a M & B show, now im wondering what did i sign up for after i watched Arnav alone standing their when bth the women walked out at different directions.
damn kahan phas gaye hum sub.

πŸ˜•
Edited by -sylph- - 11 years ago
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I was defending Anjali to everyone last week, but this week I have no motivation to do anything of the sort.  Giving Anjali a more juicy storyline is fine, but it shouldn't overshadow everything else. The Arnav/Khushi story is over a year in the making, but it's now being unnecessarily preempted b/c of another character.  One or 2 days of preemption was understandable, but now it's getting ridiculous. Instead of babying her, I really thought they would do some justice to this storyline by get her the help she clearly needs. Such a missed opportunity... 

Anyhow, this show needs some proper balance or soon our interest will start to wane and that will spell disaster for a show that has so much potential!!!  
Edited by Nrp77 - 11 years ago
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Im sorry I have been frustrated with Anjali for a long time, and then when Daljeet felt the need to justify the character and explain to us why her behaviour was okay I got aggravated even further. And today. Holy shit! Holy holy shit! The only thing Anjali has done is pray, cry, pray and then tell her brother off for being emotion-less or angry or something stupid like that and NOW that her fricckin chotte is no longer driving everyone up the wall with his fury its wrong? now that she is no longer the 'center' off his world she has a problem? Grow the frick up! please do not piss me off with your emotional tantrums! I have tired just like you to sympathise but if she loved her darn chotte so much did she forget that it was her husban d who kidnapped him?

Grow some balls Anjali and face the world for what it is.

O-M-G such a rant for a fictional character.
vini09 thumbnail
I needed to read your post after today's episode. I was so frustrated with the Anjali bit. She is acting like a SPOILTED BRAT. Yes, she is hurting but for goodness  sakes she is pregnant not dying, why is everyone treating her like she is a porcelain doll. Oh! and mamiji needs to shut her trap. Akash needs to grow a spine. UGH!
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
totallly agree with you.
anjali arghhhπŸ˜•
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Anu Tamatars and all πŸ‘

Anjali omgee as I said in the AT I am at a loss of words. Is this the same Anjali who told Arnav to look in the mirror and told him he was in love! Is this the same woman who was giving him advice of saansein rukh jayege?Why is it so hard for me to gain sympathy for Anjali? I just don't understand where she is coming from or why she is acting the way she is.At first I am like okay lets give her a break she will come around. But no she  became more delusional and selfish. Today she  basically just pointed to Arnav that he has no right to be happy and to be in love. Erm  psycho much

This family needs to get their shit together and stop pampering Anjali gosh woman is not dying get her out of this depression so we can get back to the real love story.What the show initially promised us. And I swear the way she was acting today I felt she exchanged her role with the girl from Behna show who doesn't even act this dramatic. You are pregnant woman you ain't dying.

Dolly seriously I thought you were looking for a meaty role. Is this meaty? You should have asked for quality not larger screen time. Btw I saw your RM interview no comments. But really you told us give her a break she is pregnant from what angle? I see no baby bump. Ooops Nayi soch nayi soch. Size zero baby. Size zero.

No wonder the TRP's are fluctuating. There is no direction in this story anymore or progression.

Can we please get a redemption track for herπŸ˜‰
Btw they should totally change Shantivan name to something like
Chintavan
Anjalivan
Psychovan
Crazyvan
Pyaarkedushmaanvan

Why this Kolaveri Anjali di? WHYYY!!!
Please visit a shrink.

P.s Arnav your home your money. These people are mooching off of you . You should kick them out and stay in the house with Khushi. Send Anjali to her maayka with Shyam so she can have millions of mini shyams and be happy in her lalal land.
Edited by pisces25 - 11 years ago