Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: trina2010

I think GH MIXED up between Gopi Bahu(well I never watched it, but it's popular so I heard) and Arnav Khushi.
Why would a sister feel bad if her brother is having a moment with his wife?
Why would a sister feel bad if her brother wants to celebrate his wifes Bday inside their BR? I think she should be happy that he did not celebrate Khushis bday in a grand way like he did for her anniversery?
Why would she feel bad if Arnav decides to buy gifts for his wife?
Isn't she the one who spent Arnavs money on her GOOD FOR NOTHING hubby without any shame at all?
Why can't Arnav buy stuffs for his wife with his own hard earned money?
Doesnt she care that her brother was kidnapped and was about to die ?
Now that he came back he is bound to spend some time with his wife because they almost lost each other. If she is going through emotional turmoil now, Khushi and Arnav did the same when Arnav was kidnapped for 2 weeks. She never even asked him about it. What kind of a sister is she?
She openly told Arnav that he has changed. What does it mean? He is doing everything a perfect brother would do for his sister. What more does she expect?
Does she want her brother to FILL UP the gap of her husband( sounds cheap and we are getting that kind of impressions from her)
Does she want her brother to pamper her with gifts and flowers instead of his wife?
Does she want him to spend his entire free times with her instead of his wife?
Does she want her to cut off all mental , physical, emotional ties with his wife because she feels neglected that way?
What does she want?
She is not even ashamed to talk about her illogical feelings in front of Arnav. She wants to emotionally blackmail him to get rid of his wife. She is not saying directly but her intention is the same.
What kind of a woman is she? And she calls herself as a mother figure of Arnav.
No amout of redemption Is ever enough for Anjali. SHE LOST RESPECT in our eyes.
CVs we never saw a lead ( well she is the lead nowadays along with Barun aka Arnav) before as dark , insensitive and selfish as Anjali.
Truely you guys are doing a good job.
IPK is over today. The very serial we fell in love with. It's a first for me really. But it is OVER for me today. It is over the moment you guys finalized DKS track which is today.
Hopefully in the future in something changes I will come back for IPK season 2 . This is NOT WORKING.

Trina...i agree we are at a point where there is no recourse.  It's gone.  We waited for over a year...and all we get is gleekawat after gleekawat.  No one is listening to us, sadly.
ashuvh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont know how to get this frustration out of my system...I' was so eager to see Arnav and Khushi exploring their love after Barun got back from his long hiatus, But alas,it was not to be...How long can we see khushi suffering and what about the love-story...You get totally into the romantic scene and BOOM! it's done and gone down the drain...Anjali's screen time could hv been so likeable, if they had taken the road less traveled...I guess Gautam's ideas are so limited that his mind cannot create anything beyond the mundane...I would love to see a hate track between Anjali and Arnav...
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikie

i never undertood one thing .. there was dis mu track .. ppl hated it ...marriage track ppl hated it ... kidnapping track .. ppl hated ... now this track ppl hate it ... theres no point of seeing the show if u dont hv patience !!

People didn't hate the kidnap - it was the dragging, people didn't hate the marriage - people hated the toing toing post marriage and people are not hating the idea of this track - they are hating the execution.  And for each example I gave for what people disliked - the TRPs back it up.
dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommy2000

*never left*

And yes, Gotti - they ARE legally married and by the power vested in you but 4 lions, please let the man kiss his bride!

Ohhh Please I don't even want to start on this...heights of idiocy now...
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The first 7 mins I will re-watch over and over, the rest was🤢can't stand the anjili drama anymore.
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
See...I never hate Daljeet. I just hate Anjali, like I never hate Abhaas, just Shyamu.

What is Anji the Ganji's problems.

First she all like:
Ho gaya hai tujko to pyaar chotte!
Lakh karle tu inkaar chotte!

now she is all like:
Ho gaye ho aap khushiji ke chotte
waapaas ajja, di ke baho main

Yaar...now there should be a difference between a WIFE and a sister?
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: momma1128

People didn't hate the kidnap - it was the dragging, people didn't hate the marriage - people hated the toing toing post marriage and people are not hating the idea of this track - they are hating the execution. And for each example I gave for what people disliked - the TRPs back it up.

I second u that.. We hate Anjali apparently nt the track thy can buck up even now...
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i never undertood one thing .. there was dis mu track .. ppl hated it ...marriage track ppl hated it ... kidnapping track .. ppl hated ... now this track ppl hate it ... theres no point of seeing the show if u dont hv patience !!

We have shown patience for over a year to see the main premise of the show take shape.  The poorly constructed tracks to navigate through external, non scripted roadblocks is what is throwing us off.  It is interfering with the natural progression of the story.
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with each and every word of you!! I'm fed up of this didi ki saut track and now even i'm tired of ranting seriously!! 😭 *mote mote aansu*
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hate was not for the tracks but was for the way that were executed. Certain illogical ideas from cvs r spoiling the show.