Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with u.. You have put up the exact points y we r so pissed off rite now.. Wat the hell was that!?? She cried in the living room in frnt of her brother n sis in law cos thy wr spending some moment?? I seriously dnt understand her character.. As i read in some post y she was so overacting in the car? Good god she s just pregnant nt suffering frm any disease n later she got energy to cry n give her piece of crap mind to chotte that u have fallen in love,things chngd aftr u married.. Hello did u realised that ur "Chotte" s married only aftr ur pati dev thrown out of the house..!?? Seriously im starting to hate Anjali/Cry baby/Poojali watevr... Grrr

P.S: mods plz make this as sticky.. We really need this post to spend the whole weekend r who knws if the sane track continues we may need it in future too..Edited by Barundeewani19 - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What happened Anjali Jha? What happened for wanting your Arnav (Chottey) (to be happy)

You are are the same sister who showed your brother the mirror every single time asking him to see inside his heart and understand his love for Khushi...

so what happened today. Was it because you were happy and then that was okay...and you wanted your brother to be happy...andnow you don't have your happiness and so he shouldn't be happy..

What happened to the trust you had in your brother...this is the same brother who got his heart broken and went ahead forcibly married the love of his life...to save you...and your saying that he was right to do so...based on your reaction...

I get it ..when a woman loses her husband who has been a God figure to her...to lose her mental stability...and get into depression..but today it was clearly portrayed that Anjlai has been in her right mind always...she knew that the her brother fell in love...and she knows that he would always do anything for the people he loves...so then why feel this way when that love is towards Khushi...

Anjali Jha..you did the following..

1.You fought with your brother for khushi to have a place in RM..
2.You witnessed the smile in his face because of Khushi..not once...but many times..
3.When you found out that your brother is in love with Khushi, you did silly things to get them together..
4.You heard your brother open his heart about Khushi during holi..a brother who never opens his heart to anybody...
5.You were happy that he was happy...he is happy now...so why not be happy for him...why not put yourself above all...and do what your brother did for you...?

I am disappointed . He as a brother has done so much for you...but now in return...its time for you to be the bigger person and prove it to the world that you r the bigger sister..a sister who sees her brother not only as a baby brother, but  a man who has feelings...who has a life beyond his relationships... a man who your mother described in that letter...or have you yourself have forgotten that letter...

Anu...this is probably the most serious post i have ever made...u bring out the ASR in meπŸ˜†
but I lub your post..

Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with each and every word u said..
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aishu30

πŸ˜› well we all give cv's one year right...let's give them one week more...let's arnav too feel ...benaa galati kiye hamare apane hame mu kare tho kaise feel hoto hai...a sweet justice to kushiπŸ˜‰

This is not justice for Khushi.  Justice for Khushi is still pending when Anjali says yes my husband wronged you.

The fact of the matter is that Anjali said you lied to to be with your wife - even if he did which he did not - she finds it offensive that he lied to spend time with his wife - is that a criminal offense for her to go off like that.
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh and yes!

For SP -
Glee is your social message.  Make her strong. Make her fight it.  And make her an example.  Don't let her remain mental that we start wishing for Arnav to gift her a psych visit for rakhee.

And leave ArHi alone and away from social messages.  First let them have one decent conversation without having an argument.

*might come back*
Sanlicious thumbnail
Wonderful Post Anu .. !
All I can say is I AGREE 100 % with you on Anjali's part...
She's the most unstable Raizada (Jha) right now..
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Julie0001

Tumps, there is so much they can do here and I am fuming at GH.
Your post rocks!

Okay first Daljeet can have some more screen space if she wants. But GH can write her a decent part:

1. Have her try to use her feeble brain to connect the dots of her marriage. We can have some nice flashbacks on her meeting Creepwa, how he seduced her and how she fell for him. FB enable a nice parallel track, maybe Daljeet can sport some cute modern clothes and she won't have to worry about looking pregnant (while not looking preganant HA)

2. Have her go and talk to Buaji and try to understand the mess that has happened in her life. When did Shyam live with them? Why did no one tell her? Let her not be a wilting rose, but show her "roughing" it Khushi's neighborhood looking for answers.

3. Give her some scenes with Creepwa. Let him give her some fabricated proof that is semi-convincing. If she is turning against KKG give her a damn reason to that makes an iota of sense

4. Instead of fawning over ASR in a gross way, ask him his thoughts, his hostage experiences. Talk to him.

5. Show her moving forward making plans for her baby, supporting Khushi and Arnav. Maybe she can have a new man and then Shyam can come back

All this is more screen-space for Daljeet w/o us hating her.

Jules πŸ€—

Seriously, what the hell kind of quality of screen time did Dolly negotiate.  Her character is being destroyed.  I want to understand the past and what happened to her and this is the time to do it.  And your point is spot on - if she hates Khushi please show us how she got to that point so I can understand what in the hell is going through her mind.
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*never left*

And yes, Gotti - they ARE legally married and by the power vested in you but 4 lions, please let the man kiss his bride!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just so dam loved ur post!

m so irritated,  frustrated pissed,confused,angry, despo,  restless, peace less,sleepless.speechless,dreamless, after the episode that i couldn't even bloody re watched the arhi scene nd i swear its not a little thing coz  i watch even a fight scene of them more than 20 times, nd becoz of anjali ,db,gh in anger i'll eat up my lap top my table my chair my mobile my house my self ,,,,,,xxx arghhh! m hating kitchen,washroom,bathroom,bedroom,guest room nd any type of dirty politics by gh ! m so pissed x x x x x !!!!!!! πŸ˜‘
Edited by ainimonaya - 11 years ago
Mitz thumbnail
Well said... kudos to you!