Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode made me want to scream on top of my lungs (despite my sore throat) because of Anjali. She sucks BIG TIME!

I don't have any respect for Daljeet anymore even after watching her Rangmunch Interview yesterday. From that day they twisted her character when she wanted to quit, I've lost it all.

The best part was just that hug. That's it. 
she is indeed irritating Edited by mahashivji - 11 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pinky0902

Today's episode made me want to scream on top of my lungs (despite my sore throat) because of Anjali. She sucks BIG TIME!

I don't have any respect for Daljeet anymore even after watching her Rangmunch Interview yesterday. From that day they twisted her character when she wanted to quit, I've lost it all.

The best part was just that hug. That's it. 

Pinky - I don't know what Dolly said in the interview.  The point that I dislike is that she wants time in front of the screen  - does she not feel that the quality of time and what it does to story matters?  She was the one person who unconditionally loved that rakshas and whatever she said he did, and she turns around and calls him a liar and cries because he is with his wife and her hubby is not there??  what story am I watching?? *headdesk*
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All I can say Enough is Enough already! This track is unconformable and sick to watch Bring Shyam back next week for the love of god and let him deal with her! If this crap goes on till next week I might just take a break from this show until it ends. 
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am actually beginning to hate anjalis character now .. i have always loved the anjali arnav bond even though all arnav khushis love life problems have been because of her from the beginning .. yet she was always the innocent too ! i even found her emotional blackmails n drama acceptable because somewhere it was always for her chote s happiness ! the cvs have totally ruined her character now .. forget grey she is turning out to be an out n out negative character ..
after showing her as a mother figure in asr s life the cv s have degraded anjali to this .. for shame cv s ..
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i was taking a break due to over exposure to daljeet.. which i couldnt tolerate.. but i watched yesterdays epi since it was good and i expected something like that today.. but daljeet spoilt it for me.. wish i had not seen the epi on TV.. which i had read the WU and watched only the initial 7 mins or so..

i wish daljeet will leave the show and someone else will come as Anjali.. atleast we will get our story back.. 

i real wish someone drive some sense into Akash.. and i really hope Payal and Khushi leave RM.. fed up of seeing them treat like dirt.. 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can't agree more with you Momma. I actually had some sympathy garnering for her the other day when she raised a valid point that she doesn't know whom to trust, her husband or brother! But today what she was doing/ saying was absolutely sadistic. Yes ,cry that your husband and happiness are being snatched away all of  a sudden..cry why you have to be the cursed one to be left w/o ypur husband while you are pregnant with his child.. but for God's sake DO NOT CRY THAT SOME ONE ELSE IS HAPPY !! DO NOT COMPLAIN WHY YOUR BROTHER SHOULD FALL IN LOVE AND GET MARRIED AT ALL...Just can't get over that shocked expression on ASR's face in the last shot! Bang on post! Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa i agree..with everything u said...i know she has been through a lot and she still needs proof in order to make herself believe that her husband is lying creep...but wasnt she the one who had considered khushi as her own little sister!!???...
Im really confused where the CVs are taking her character!!!:/
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is wat i also felt... as long as she has snake around.. khushiji n chotte's love story is cute..where she giggles all the time..
but suddenly she doesn wan chotte to be happy?
this anjali would ve made fun of this situation 2months ago... now she is crying??
i think DB got so many hate mails tat they made the entire family open the door this time.. so tat we don send hate mails.