Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Keerti's performance in Na Bole (Page 2)

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Guys sincere request pls dont comment on this post. And i really feel keerti fans don't need to prove that keerti is the best as  we already know this, plus this is parichay forum.

Guys this is not the right time to spend time for these things. we are working to get back the old charm of our show, so lets just do this. 

DT pls close this thread. 

Hi, its better to stop replying to this post now itself. I have already requested in a big post, saying.. Its only for reel characters that too Parichay Forum. No real characters should bring here and their personnel abilities and inabilities, Should not be entertained or compared. I request again everyone not to post such threads.

Development team please close this thread here itself.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_arabicaamul_knAnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-su369

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

@Minnie

Topics comparing two actors, Bashing or any type of name calling towards an actor are not allowed on IF.It is offensive as well as disrespectful and can hurt the sentiments of the actor/her fans it is directed at.

@ Forum members 

Refrain from commenting.This Topic is taken to VB notice,she'll take necessary action as soon as she comes OL.

Thanks

Sahasra

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsarabica_Neetu_amul_knrainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-MariaMars-su369stuti123-Rojaa-

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
keerti didn't have much role to play and whatever she had, she did justice to it.. i love her to  core , she was looking the best, gorgeous and pretty... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaamul_knAnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-

amul_kn IF-Dazzler
amul_kn
amul_kn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
For me Keerti did the best performance in NBT. she did complete justice to it whatever she ws asked to do.

She ws really luking gorgeous, cute & pretty as like always during her performance.

I luved Keerti's orange lehnga which she ws wearing today in sangeet ceremony of NBT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicastuti123-Rojaa-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Guys.. When the DT has asked not to comment, pls do not comment. This post has been reported to the mods and they will take necessary action. Request all of you to not comment here anymore.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaamul_knrainbowgirlAnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-norzar

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Comparing actors not allowed

Topic Closed
Parichay Dev Team..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalpalzsarabicaamul_kn.Boss.AnkitaKaran-MariaMars-sandy118_RiDdHistuti123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index