Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Keerti's performance in Na Bole

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
watched Keerti's performance in Na Bole tum na Maine Kuch Kaha

almost all color's main leading ladies were there 

and I can say Keerti was WORST , she has ZERO screen presence and ZERO dancing skills ...acting ... we all know she does not know 

she was dancing like kisi expressionless robot ko chaabi deke chhora hai Tongue ( no offense to Keerti fansEmbarrassed

Drashti Dhami was the best and this is what called Strong screen presence 

and donnu why Prichay team can't understand this 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220Rishrabh

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Clap
TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

watched Keerti's performance in Na Bole tum na Maine Kuch Kaha

almost all color's main leading ladies were there 

and I can say Keerti was WORST , she has ZERO screen presence and ZERO dancing skills ...acting ... we all know she does not know 

she was dancing like kisi expressionless robot ko chaabi deke chhora hai Tongue ( no offense to Keerti fansEmbarrassed

Drashti Dhami was the best and this is what called Strong screen presence 

and donnu why Prichay team can't understand this 
I Dont feel the same way, she was cutest and best.

Its very easy to criticize and it take guts to perform. and this forum is to discuss Parichay and not the performance from any other show...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156palzs_Neetu_arabicaDeepShadowcooldipika.Boss.amul_knGayathri_MSKSilambuparadigmAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-stuti123shumi.sandy118_RiDdHi--RockStar--

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
come on minnie ..cvs are hearing ur request dats y much to the dismay of majority audience ..they are seprating sinal ...nd paving way for wicha kunal as a pair...
 just for one or 2 people i guess
and abt Keerti's dancing ..well i liked it ...i dont think she was expressionless at all...

well each to his own...nd anywayz wen it comes to Keerti ...this forum becomes rlly biased so..nothing else can be expected over here either ...

nd this post does offend Keerti fans ,..whether its intentional or unintetional...

Edited by cooldipika - 20 July 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaamul_knGayathri_MSKSilambuAnkitaKaransandy118_RiDdHi-Rojaa-

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Minnie we hear loud & clear that you are a great fan of DD...plz praise her till u get tired in her forum...this forum is already strung out, request you to not add to it more.
Thanks

development team ...request you to close this thread as tonight the forum is already volatile with the show & this might add to it 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicachitsssGayathri_MSKSilambuAnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-sandy118_RiDdHinorzar

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Minnie we hear loud & clear that you are a great fan of DD...plz praise her till u get tired in her forum...this forum is already strung out, request you to not add to it more.
Thanks

development team ...request you to close this thread as tonight the forum is already volatile with the show & this might add to it 

I agree ! Right now we really don't need this.Sorry Minnie but everyone here is damn upset !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123arabicaamul_knGayathri_MSKSilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Guys sincere request pls dont comment on this post. And i really feel keerti fans don't need to prove that keerti is the best as  we already know this, plus this is parichay forum.

Guys this is not the right time to spend time for these things. we are working to get back the old charm of our show, so lets just do this. 

DT pls close this thread. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123_Neetu_arabicachitsssGayathri_MSKSilambud.padminiparadigmrainbowgirlAnkitaKaranstuti123su369norzar--RockStar--

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I know that this topic will be closed. But I cant stop myself from saying this

Why on earth would you come to a different forum to bash keerti and praise dhrashti? Are you that insecure about her acting abilities??? Or is it because the mega-serial that has an insane budget and promotion now has dipping TRPs. seriously get a life

Also isnt dhrasthi the same actress who refused to wear a baby bump in geet throughout her on - screen pregnancy. Talk about professionalism !!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

neena1naz1312palzs_Neetu_arabicaDeepShadowd.padminiamul_knGayathri_MSKSilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaransandy118_RiDdHistuti123shumi.-Rojaa-norzar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index