what my sister said - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
arrey!  relax karo yaaro...for anyone not followng the show or if you truly think out of the box live the author of this thread did then its almost funny...the kind of hot soup that ASR is in now, I am enjoying this... It must have done his male ego much good to be aggressive towards Khushi when he wanted to and now he is caught in the cross fire.. i am actually enjoying this...

ye toh hona hi tha.. what fun is it seeing ASR in trouble when he has equally powerful forces tugging at him..bechare ke chehre pe hawaiyaan udd rahi thi.. yaad karo bacche Khushi ka chain kaise udaya tha kabhi...bhar beta bhar..harzana bhar ..woh bhi sood samet...justin timberlake croons.." what goes around goes around...come around.."redemption gaya bhaad mein..pehle woh mehsoos karo jo kisi aur ki aap biti hai...aur jiske zimmedaar tum ho ASR..

posted this...read on..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3105912
Exactly Arnav is stuck between two wives.
I haven't watched the epi...but your post just made me laugh... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by asha... - 11 years ago
ur post cracked me up
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i shall try that method out
anjali behaves more like a wive then a sis

Originally posted by Soloperson

Wow...totally yaar, it seemed like Anjali is the first wife and Arnav was cheating with Khushi...πŸ˜‰

seriously now i need to watch it, im getting curious

i know the concept is fine but they should have shown it more presentable way...

don't know where their creativity is vanishing??

ab theek hai na priya..itna kuch aaata jaata rehta hai show mein, kamre mein,  maan lo ki creativity  bhi kabhi kabhi sabse kinara kar ke..pehli khuli khidki se udd chali..

ajeeb hai, par kya kare, apna hai.. show ka tag line hum par kitna apt hai, socha hai kabhi?

we cant live with the show despite loving it so much and cant quit it  despite hating it in equal measures😊

CV ko maloom hai ki ek ummed ki kiran dikhakar agar ek poora hafta bakwaas bhi dikha de toh bhi audience cheek chillakar shaant ho jayegi- lekin wapas ayegi zaroor...

That is why they have been searching for a name for this pyar!!🀒🀒🀒

It is in fact un nameable !!!

there I have coined a new word!

hahahaha!!! oh god! this was epic..
so true =________________= I feel so bad for him honestly, and of course Khushi too
she has gone bonkers...cant believe she is "j" bec her chotey is happy??????
🀒
Originally posted by priya_dreams

hats off to you ...you are courageous...πŸ‘

what the hell is happening in our show???😑😑😑

i think not just today's episode you can feel that past few episodes(bithday, red roses, arnav sat beside anjali) it's just..yuck...😑