Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 47)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Dint u know hun ASR was, is and always will be the most spineless and lousy husband to Khushi.. If he stands against his pyaari si Di then who will meet up his incestuous desires..
he lusts his Di and the twisted Di also does the same..
If ASR was not sexually perverted and was a man enough then he would not follow his Di today like a puppy, rather he would go to Khushi and support her not to feel so left out..
U know I had  a lump in my throat when I saw Khushi was brushing off the petals around, poor baby was so much petrified to see the jealous , lousy pathetic sis-in-law..
I feel horribly sorry for Khushi.. Pls sweetheart just leave RM.. ASR and Di can live happily ever after clinging together like poison ivy..

I had stopped respecting ASR after he threw khushi out in the cold on the wedding night...since that night I never respected him...for the sake of the story and chemistry i kept watching the show but this goes against my personal belief that I am actually watching a brother and sister incestous love story...

I want khushi to leave because to ASR she is not love but a game...like a child who wants the toy at any cost doesnt matter what to do with it later...have you ever been to a store and liked a top but then saw someone else looking at it too and then you tried it and bought it only to go home and realise you dont like it that much?? that is the cusp of ASR!!!!!!! he wants khushi so does anything to have her...

I would loved had he just gone to his willow's room and said di what is this? so i was with my wife what is the big deal? please take your meds as it is for your child dont be so selfish...and then gone to khushi to talk to her...but no even he is always di di di...i mean i want shyam to come back..imagine a show where we want a villian to be back???what does that say???

I want khushi to leave the RM and not come back...stuff asr and their chemsitry find another man if you must but go please...i personally will never tolerate this sort of interference from my SIL and if my husband just sat there and go di di di I would say okay then be with the di...

Anyway lovie am off now...but chat laters...muaaahhHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
You're right she's pregnant, not at death's doorClapWish they would quit treating her like an invalid and where is the damn baby bump? About time she wore a prosthetic. 
SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Dint u know hun ASR was, is and always will be the most spineless and lousy husband to Khushi.. If he stands against his pyaari si Di then who will meet up his incestuous desires..
he lusts his Di and the twisted Di also does the same..
If ASR was not sexually perverted and was a man enough then he would not follow his Di today like a puppy, rather he would go to Khushi and support her not to feel so left out..
U know I had  a lump in my throat when I saw Khushi was brushing off the petals around, poor baby was so much petrified to see the jealous , lousy pathetic sis-in-law..
I feel horribly sorry for Khushi.. Pls sweetheart just leave RM.. ASR and Di can live happily ever after clinging together like poison ivy..

I had stopped respecting ASR after he threw khushi out in the cold on the wedding night...since that night I never respected him...for the sake of the story and chemistry i kept watching the show but this goes against my personal belief that I am actually watching a brother and sister incestous love story...

I want khushi to leave because to ASR she is not love but a game...like a child who wants the toy at any cost doesnt matter what to do with it later...have you ever been to a store and liked a top but then saw someone else looking at it too and then you tried it and bought it only to go home and realise you dont like it that much?? that is the cusp of ASR!!!!!!! he wants khushi so does anything to have her...

I would loved had he just gone to his willow's room and said di what is this? so i was with my wife what is the big deal? please take your meds as it is for your child dont be so selfish...and then gone to khushi to talk to her...but no even he is always di di di...i mean i want shyam to come back..imagine a show where we want a villian to be back???what does that say???

I want khushi to leave the RM and not come back...stuff asr and their chemsitry find another man if you must but go please...i personally will never tolerate this sort of interference from my SIL and if my husband just sat there and go di di di I would say okay then be with the di...

Anyway lovie am off now...but chat laters...muaaahhHug

At red Ditto hun..bye bye dear.. catch u later Smile
jalkukdi1 Senior Member
jalkukdi1
jalkukdi1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Oh my God I am watching the episode and honestly can't take it, this is beyond oh god I don't even have words to describe it...yuck...shit...unbelievable...please I don't want to watch this...
mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Lol ... Don't hold back! Please tell us how you feel!
You said it all my girl!
This pregnancy is a disgrace to all women! Pregnant women do not even take an aspirin! Whats all this medicine she's on? Also Nani is giving her sedatives! Wow these folks do care about that unborn child!!!!!
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Phew, finally went through all the pages. While some posts have chosen to criticize the show in a constructive way there are other posts that bash not only the character but the actress as well which is against the rules. We know fans are frustrated with the storyline and you have every right to voice your frustration but when things turn negative, DTs have to intervene so this topic is now closed.

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

VibhaHug
WW has me chomping at the bits as if you can't tellLOL
I did not watch her interview
I did not care enough to know what bs she was spouting about her digressed disgusting crappy role

AnnieHug

Lovie I just saw thisWink I am the same darling, WW has me in anger that knows no bounds as well and at this stage it is a fatal combinationAngry

I watched it and trust me am regretting it...she said that in reality no one would celeberate bdays but then she is contradicting herself because if we talk reality then in reality she will get help and move on and not TOUCH her bro so much...good thing you didnt watch it...i hate WW officially

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Go to top