India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 46)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
we don't need to worry about khushi darling..
tables have turned now..
its asr's turn to balance..why i feel no sympathy for him..i mean i am fine whatever he is doing..he has created the mesh ..let him clear it..
khushi's sacrificial nature will make him stand by her

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

that would go against the grain of Nayi Soch! 

It is a crime in the Raizada Household to even talk to one's wife!

Khushi, you will always be a kumari Cry 

On that cheerful note, I shall bid you all lovely ladies  La, Vibha, Shastra, Sirisha, Manaal, and every one else a very good night! It is just past midnight here.

Keep having fun if time zones permit and shall catch up tomorrow.

True words have never been spoken - Khushi is going to remain a kumariLOL

With the rate Harvard is trying to pacify willow I doubt anything is going to happen as khushi said in this lifetime...

Goodnight lovie and sleep tight and i shall leave too soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmsbk2princessunara

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

True words have never been spoken - Khushi is going to remain a kumariLOL

With the rate Harvard is trying to pacify willow I doubt anything is going to happen as khushi said in this lifetime...

Goodnight lovie and sleep tight and i shall leave too soon

At reds , Vibhs I even wonder that baby is Shyam's or ASR's !! seeing their bro-sis incest actions leaving me with such a confusion LOL
 Poor poor Khushi Cry  Di is hogging ASR's body, mind and soul which was destined for her Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28

abii95 Senior Member
abii95
abii95

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
OMG u cracked me up with ur spot-on precise wording
honeslty kno how u feel ..she pisses me off too
esp in the car today ..she was acting as though she had a major disease
u sound like my sister ..everytime she see's anjali on the tv screen now her curses fly out her mouth at a rapid speed for the overeacting woman on the screen
Happy venting lol
evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

At reds , Vibhs I even wonder that baby is Shyam's or ASR's !! seeing their bro-sis incest actions leaving me with such a confusion LOL
 Poor poor Khushi Cry  Di is hogging ASR's body, mind and soul which was destined for her Confused

Told you hun its all very incestous...shyam was a teddy bear compared to this witch...he was a candy honestly...

Arnav needs to stand up for his wife now and if he on monday gets angry or shouts at khushi I am going to root for khushi to leave...i am not going to watch the show anymore just read updates but khushi and payal should leave...why isnt willow wanting akash's attention??and she is pregnant for god's sake not ill...

can someone please bring shyam back so that the willow can leave arnav and khushi alone?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

rainyday3000 Goldie
rainyday3000
rainyday3000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you...i was not going to comment on any post today coz i was depressed u can say...i m hating how they are killing all the characters...especially Anjali and Akash...i have no words for today's episode...but you worded your post so well that it fits exactly how i felt today after watching the episode...i always look forward to mondays...but today i m scared of monday...hugs and smiles to all...hopefully the characters will be redeemed...plz cvs...we want old anjali and akash back...and please make our female characters stronger...especially payal and anjali...when i was watching the show today and they showed anjali in the car seeming like she is about to pass out...i was also thinking she is pregnant right...n as far as i know when you are pregnant you don't look like you are about to die...i noticed that in thursday's episode as well when she was fixing to sit in the front seat...she looked like she can fall any time...what i did not understand is if she is so unwell why she need to go to satsang...since everyone care so much about her health can't they seee she is about to pass out...finally...i feel Khushi and Payal should leave RM...especially Khushi..i want her to leave so bad!...rizadas dont' deserve khushi!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Told you hun its all very incestous...shyam was a teddy bear compared to this witch...he was a candy honestly...

Arnav needs to stand up for his wife now and if he on monday gets angry or shouts at khushi I am going to root for khushi to leave...i am not going to watch the show anymore just read updates but khushi and payal should leave...why isnt willow wanting akash's attention??and she is pregnant for god's sake not ill...

can someone please bring shyam back so that the willow can leave arnav and khushi alone?

Dint u know hun ASR was, is and always will be the most spineless and lousy husband to Khushi.. If he stands against his pyaari si Di then who will meet up his incestuous desires..
he lusts his Di and the twisted Di also does the same..
If ASR was not sexually perverted and was a man enough then he would not follow his Di today like a puppy, rather he would go to Khushi and support her not to feel so left out..
U know I had  a lump in my throat when I saw Khushi was brushing off the petals around, poor baby was so much petrified to see the jealous , lousy pathetic sis-in-law..
I feel horribly sorry for Khushi.. Pls sweetheart just leave RM.. ASR and Di can live happily ever after clinging together like poison ivy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28

N.fatima Groupbie
N.fatima
N.fatima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Freedom of expression is a beautiful thing when thoughts and opinions are communicated in a respectful, thoughtful and appropriate manner.   

Your post is shocking, not only in its vile content but it's tone.

You are clearly not a raving 12 year old.  This I can tell from your writing style, which to me reflects one with likely post secondary education, if not something even more specialized (Dr. Perhaps?).

I do respect your opinion, I just feel perhaps the attack on anjalie was a bit fanatic for my taste.

How about another perspective?

Anjalie comes home to find her brother in an intimate embrace with his wife. She observes what clearly appears to be some romantic planning (rose path).  She does not show rage or jealousy about this moment but instead is hurt and disappointed that her brother lied to her.  He lied to her and she Believes he created this elborate excuse of the Agra meeting. This is why she is upset.  Recall she trust her brother blindly "he can't be wrong" she said to nani when referring to Arnav kicking her hubby out of the house.  So now she is confronted with him lying to her ( or so the circumstances lead her to believe). So how is she supposed to feel?  Hurt and betrayed by her brother, not because he is happy with his wife but that he sought to deceive his sister.

Her comments to Arnav are bang on: he changed after he married cause that's when he started to not answer her questions.  

I think the cv's are doing a good job in portraying the developing story and the characters.

Point to keep in mind, anjalie has never once to date said anything to or about kushie. Her complaints have all to date been with her brother and rightly so.

Go to top