My beauties,
I am weary and bone tired
So I shall love you all and leave you for the moment
My lovely bed beckons me
Goodnight my wonderful friends
See you anon when once more we shall pontificate and put the world to rights
Happy weekend all
Hug

Have a good night lovie, and take care and catch you soon...

enjoy the weekend...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoJayneLadyLaLa

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by Shastradhari

i am trying to erase my mind from anji and enjoy arhi hugEmbarrassed

i will jump all over the forum if ASR will shut his Di and walk out of RM with Khushi

It sure doesn't look like that's gonna happen soon what with ASR running after his DI offering explanations. I mean was there a need to go so many times? He offered to explain once,made sure to tell aakash to give medicine. that should have been enough. Would it kill the CV's to show him going to his room and tell khushi not to feel embarrassed?
sirisha..now asr is getting ..what his Di is thinking..Anji spoke today what she is thinking..so little by little arnie will get poojali's behaviour and so does nani..
nani may advice both to leave...we never know..sudden zhatkas and matkas we get by CVSLOL

DrwhoJayneOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drwho

Just wanted to say this seems like an exclusive thread almost like REDUX and Crooner. Hope you guys don't mind me posting here. It's just I cannot let go of a thread to vent and rant against PI.

It is exclusively for exclusive people!

You are most welcome to express your opinion, so please feel freeSmile 

Big smile. Let me properly introduce. My name is Sirisha. Living in US. Visited India last nov and saw my cousin watching this show and got hooked onto it. Stayed up all night catching up previous 6 mos. episodes on YT ( at that time I was on a holiday and pretty much had nothing else to do). 

Nowadays re watching old epis on YT to keep reminding myself why I love this show. 
hi sirisha ..shastra here.

I have similar story
I went to india last july and the ryan hug was playing at 5 pm repeat telecast and i just loved barun there ..and then i saw sanaya in red sari..i am hooked to it..cant imagine my life without IPKKND

Thanks manju,Shastra and Annie and all other ladies.

DrwhoJayneDiamondLife

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Good day, to all you fellow fumers!

As we continue to fume and sputter, the CVs chug away merrily on their path.
Suicidal path?
We can only hope the TRPs show it to be so.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 20 July 2012 at 4:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeDrwhoevenjleena28LadyLaLaOmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

i think whenever poojali is behaving odd..they r giving her sleep medicationLOL  so she won't bother more..like the same day nani gave her

Isnt that bad for the invisible baby though???it can harm the fetus...i think they should just take her to the hospital and get her treated she is really really sick and needs medical help...her attraction to her brother is nauseating and wrong...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeDrwhoJayneSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

i am trying to erase my mind from anji and enjoy arhi hugEmbarrassed

i will jump all over the forum if ASR will shut his Di and walk out of RM with Khushi

It sure doesn't look like that's gonna happen soon what with ASR running after his DI offering explanations. I mean was there a need to go so many times? He offered to explain once,made sure to tell aakash to give medicine. that should have been enough. Would it kill the CV's to show him going to his room and tell khushi not to feel embarrassed?
sirisha..now asr is getting ..what his Di is thinking..Anji spoke today what she is thinking..so little by little arnie will get poojali's behaviour and so does nani..
nani may advice both to leave...we never know..sudden zhatkas and matkas we get by CVSLOL

I just hope this won't go the other way. Hearing the PI's words he might be upset and seeing him upset might cause khushi to get upset. All this looks like they won't be getting together anytime soon. 

This might lead to Khushi walking out (which actually might be a good thing),maybe ASR repenting (and finally we get the redemption track). Ok I'll stop here. I'm dreaming too much I guess.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeDrwhoJayneOmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Originally posted by Jayne

Good day, to all you fellow fumers!

As we continue to fume and sputter, the CVs chug away merrily on their path.
Suicidal path?
We can only hope the TRPs show it to be so.

Jayne

hiya Jaynie

you said it lovie i wonder what next week trp will be like?? for the darn show sake i want it to drop so that they can change the mad story

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeDrwhoJayneLadyLaLaSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hey Annie... Hug  G'day Manju, Shweta, vibha, swati, asha, ash, shriya, Ms. Bong, Hiru, ouma, and all those who are on line currently ... A big hug from La Hug

Annie, all these days I was  feeling sorry for Anjali and was supporting her condition... I agree she is suffering from depression and thinks she is the only wronged party here... what I find now is she is being selfish.. she is only seeing the situation from her side, after seeing today's episode, I am kind of confused... is she resenting Khushi in ASR's life? Is she competing with Khushi?

today she said that he is now in love and he has changed... that is an obvious transition when a man gets marries isn't it? ...
I would like to ask Anjali one thing, she got married to Shyam, brought him home to her brothers house where they were both sponging off ASR... did she for once think that why should her bro support Shyam? If she could share her love between both the men in her life why can't ASR who is the bread winner of the house do the same? What was wrong if her brother wanted to spend a few moments with his wife.. What was the need for all those tears... in her interview she said that it is natural for someone to feel that way... come  on, they are husband and wife... when Khushi entered the RZ mansion  as the DIl, she too was suffering and was ostracised by all of them...  yet our dear Anjali Di was acting lovey dovey with her husband.. at that point, did she think of Khushi's plight? No !! so why is she expecting to be treated differntly?

If she is so ill  why should she go to the temples? she is all droopy and looked as if she was going to pass out any moment...  couldn't others have talked her out of it... I find the whole RM family a bit OTT...

I don't know what to make of Akash... he was, is and will always be spineless.. I am glad Payal had the nerve to question him today... enough is enough... he refused to eat when Payal brought in the food but when Maami called him to have food, he followed her like a puppy dog... Huh!! Angry

Anjali is no saint... she saw how Payal was being treated... this woman did not care a damn for anyone...  . I do not know if it is a legal and safe way to travel without a seat belt in the boot of the car in India.. if they meet with an accident insurance won't be covering their injuries... how can the others agree for a lady to be seated in the boot? Shocking behaviour ... 

the PH is hell bent on showing females as the weakest links... I would advise the ladies to cut their links and let the men try go afloat single for a while... they will come back to their senses...

Maami cant cook to save herself and cannot be useful around the house but goes demanding the same from the Gupta sisters... I would like to see both the girls hurling a volley of abuses at Maami one day.. LOL

next week I hope ASR will dare to stand up to his Di to say that Khushi too has a place in his life... else Khushi should start packing her bags and leave... Di & her bro can go fly kites...

That's another thing you can do Anji apart from cold showers!

Hello La dear, 

Even you are creeped by her increasingly bizarre behaviour...she was sitting there with his hands in her lap. It felt like a wife sulking because her husband was not paying her attention!

ASR had the decency to look uncomfortable briefly!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JayneLadyLaLaSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top