India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 41)

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap... Well said! Perfect! Just perfect.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoenigma17

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Hey Annie... Hug  G'day Manju, Shweta, vibha, swati, asha, ash, shriya, Ms. Bong, Hiru, ouma, and all those who are on line currently ... A big hug from La Hug

Annie, all these days I was  feeling sorry for Anjali and was supporting her condition... I agree she is suffering from depression and thinks she is the only wronged party here... what I find now is she is being selfish.. she is only seeing the situation from her side, after seeing today's episode, I am kind of confused... is she resenting Khushi in ASR's life? Is she competing with Khushi?

today she said that he is now in love and he has changed... that is an obvious transition when a man gets marries isn't it? ...
I would like to ask Anjali one thing, she got married to Shyam, brought him home to her brothers house where they were both sponging off ASR... did she for once think that why should her bro support Shyam? If she could share her love between both the men in her life why can't ASR who is the bread winner of the house do the same? What was wrong if her brother wanted to spend a few moments with his wife.. What was the need for all those tears... in her interview she said that it is natural for someone to feel that way... come  on, they are husband and wife... when Khushi entered the RZ mansion  as the DIl, she too was suffering and was ostracised by all of them...  yet our dear Anjali Di was acting lovey dovey with her husband.. at that point, did she think of Khushi's plight? No !! so why is she expecting to be treated differntly?

If she is so ill  why should she go to the temples? she is all droopy and looked as if she was going to pass out any moment...  couldn't others have talked her out of it... I find the whole RM family a bit OTT...

I don't know what to make of Akash... he was, is and will always be spineless.. I am glad Payal had the nerve to question him today... enough is enough... he refused to eat when Payal brought in the food but when Maami called him to have food, he followed her like a puppy dog... Huh!! Angry

Anjali is no saint... she saw how Payal was being treated... this woman did not care a damn for anyone...  . I do not know if it is a legal and safe way to travel without a seat belt in the boot of the car in India.. if they meet with an accident insurance won't be covering their injuries... how can the others agree for a lady to be seated in the boot? Shocking behaviour ... 

the PH is hell bent on showing females as the weakest links... I would advise the ladies to cut their links and let the men try go afloat single for a while... they will come back to their senses...

Maami cant cook to save herself and cannot be useful around the house but goes demanding the same from the Gupta sisters... I would like to see both the girls hurling a volley of abuses at Maami one day.. LOL

next week I hope ASR will dare to stand up to his Di to say that Khushi too has a place in his life... else Khushi should start packing her bags and leave... Di & her bro can go fly kites...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 20 July 2012 at 4:51pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

celazenjoeManmarziyanTeri1mangaloreevenjleena28DrwhoSanzBarbieDiamondLifesbk2OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Originally posted by Siri22

Just wanted to say this seems like an exclusive thread almost like REDUX and Crooner. Hope you guys don't mind me posting here. It's just I cannot let go of a thread to vent and rant against PI.

It is exclusively for exclusive people!

You are most welcome to express your opinion, so please feel freeSmile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Shastradhari

manju..do u mind reading Sush's post and tell me what she means??? by both after brother??
this is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106531

Does she mean both Anjali and Shyamu are after ASR? 

Or Both Anjali and Khushi are after ASR

But Khushi is not after ASR, it is him who is pursuing her!

I think she means the first one...

ASR, I will be very angry if you run after your sister and neglect your wife! 

thanks manju..my dull brain..i cant understand very complicated thing like annie has putLOL but i get the essence most of the time..nut Sush post i did not get it..and i reserve it firstROFL

I think anji-shyamu after asr makes sense and khushi is jus the object of competition and attention..u r right dear
thanksBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Shastradhari]
now i also realize ...shyam never got attracted to plastic love..anji has bound him with money..
If the prediction for past is true..which is Shyam's sister was left by ASR's father..then i will have sympathy with shyam..
Anji never was good wife..she has always feared shyam thru her money...she has suffocated him by pampering..
[/QUOTE]

Agree, Shyam must have felt like third wheel to willow clingy needy attitude...honestly he was a teddy bear compared to what we are watching now...

Willow needs to know that her brother will want to kiss his wife not his di!!!! so ofcourse he will be romantic towards his wife and not towards his di...arnav was so carefree at gupta house here he has to be the man to that creepy willow...

And what medication she has to take??isnt she pregnant???arent pregnant women not supposed to take any medicines apart from folic acid, iron and sometimes panadol?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmDiamondLife

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Siri22

Just wanted to say this seems like an exclusive thread almost like REDUX and Crooner. Hope you guys don't mind me posting here. It's just I cannot let go of a thread to vent and rant against PI.

It is exclusively for exclusive people!

You are most welcome to express your opinion, so please feel freeSmile 

Big smile. Let me properly introduce. My name is Sirisha. Living in US. Visited India last nov and saw my cousin watching this show and got hooked onto it. Stayed up all night catching up previous 6 mos. episodes on YT ( at that time I was on a holiday and pretty much had nothing else to do). 

Nowadays re watching old epis on YT to keep reminding myself why I love this show. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOmDiamondLife

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hey Annie... Hug  G'day Manju, Shweta, vibha, swati, asha, ash, shriya, Ms. Bong, Hiru, ouma, and all those who are on line currently ... A big hug from La Hug

Annie, all these days I was  feeling sorry for Anjali and was supporting her condition... I agree she is suffering from depression and thinks she is the only wronged party here... what I find now is she is being selfish.. she is only seeing the situation from her side, after seeing today's episode, I am kind of confused... is she resenting Khushi in ASR's life? Is she competing with Khushi?

today she said that he is now in love and he has changed... that is an obvious transition when a man gets marries isn't it? ...
I would like to ask Anjali one thing, she got married to Shyam, brought him home to her brothers house where they were both sponging off ASR... did she for once think that why should her bro support Shyam? If she could share her love between both the men in her life why can't ASR who is the bread winner of the house do the same? What was wrong if her brother wanted to spend a few moments with his wife.. What was the need for all those tears... in her interview she said that it is natural for someone to feel that way... come  one they are husband and wife... when Khushi came as the DIl into the Raizada household she was suffering and ostracised yet our dear Anjali Di was acting lovey dovey with her husband.. did she think of Khushi's plight? No so why is she expecting to be treated differntly?

If she is so ill  why should she go to the temples? she is all droopy and looked as if she was going to pass out any moment...  couldn't others talked her out of it... I find the whole RM family a bit OTT...

I don't know what to make of Akash... he was, is and will always be spineless.. I am glad Payal had the nerve to question him today... enough is enough... he refused to eat when Payal brought in the food but when Maami called him to have food, he followed her like a puppy dog... Huh!! Angry

Anjali is no saint... she saw how Payal was being treated... this woman did not care a damn for anyone...  . I do not know if it is a legal and safe way to travel without a seat belt in the boot of the car in India.. if they meet with an accident insurance won't be covering their injuries... how can the others agree for a lady to be seated in the boot? Shocking behaviour ... 

the PH is hell bent on showing females as the weakest links... I would advise the ladies to cut their links and let the men try go afloat single for a while... they will come back to their senses...

Maami cant cook to save herself and cannot be useful around the house but goes demanding from the Gupta sisters... I would like to see both the girls hurling a volley of abuses at Maami one day.. LOL

I hope next week they will show ASR will dare stand up to his Di to say that Khushi too has a place in his life... else Khushi should start packing her bags and leave... Di & her bro can go fly kites...

Hiya La Hug

Lovie I had always mainted that the love willow shows to her bro will blow one day and this was it...to think that your brother has changed is ridiculous because after marriage men do change...

What does willow want? harvard to hug and suffocate her like she did to shyam???even he felt smothered by this love...

P.S Thanks for everything lovie,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoLadyLaLaSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by tiya229

[QUOTE=CDlove]
holy shiz nitz look at this post

What.The.f**k?

yes she also had a huge post defending Gautam ji on his tweets.
Talk about swiming upstream

I think this person is GH on forum...this is the same person who was writing weird stuff on Hiru's thread as well...ignore him/her I say...
BTW am back loviesHug
Hello to Annie, Shewtha, La,Swathi,manju,hiru,nisha,tiya,manaal and my other lovies

Welcome back, dear!

I hope these spies report back to GH/PH whatever H, how thoroughly disgusted and utterly revolted people are by what they are showing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28

Go to top