Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by enigma17

DKS?

Didi ki Saut... 
*sigh* Need I explain why?😛
Annie...we have been getting so many frequent thread lately ðŸ˜ƒ

Iss incest ko kya naam doon?
Iss behen ke sick love ko kya naam doon?
Iss melodrama ko kya naam doon?
Iss inappropriate touching ko kya naam doon?
Iss disgust ko kya naam doon? (Disgust I feel towards the show...towards every single character)

Actually who cares? I was sorta angry before but I dont care anymore. I am done with this show. The only reason I started watching it again was because the silly kidnapping track ended and I thought I might see amazing arhi scenes. But now arnav disgusts me...there is no redepmtion track like I had been hoping for. In fact Khushi isnt even the center of his attention anymore...its meri pyaari behna. 

I find arnav to be the worst man in the world...he shouldn't be called a man. Like I said before to manju and hiru a man who cant take care of his wife is called a namard. I find the arhi scenes disgusting now...they leave a bitter taste in my mouth because as a woman I cannot understand why Khushi would be with this man after everything that he has done. No matter how much I loved someone I wouldnt stay with an abusive person. 

Anyways I have been watching amazing delena scenes...I am in season 3 right now (the one where stefen wasnt there...only delena scenes 😳) and I am in seventh heaven. I absolutely love Damon because he feels guilt for the bad things he does. He tries to fix the bad things he does...he doesnt pretend they never happened. Despite all his faults...he loves Elena so much he could die for her...No one comes before her. He would do anything to protect her. While arnav. He does and says terrible things to Khushi...unforgivable things and sneers about them. Yesterday he actually smiled when he remembered the way he let go of Khushi from the first floor. For most people that is not amusing. Normal people dont smile when they remember I dropped someone from the first floor. 
I am so done annie. So done with this sister-brother (same as saas-bahu) saga. 
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago
Annie Darling 

Your thread is spreading like wild fire!

It will break all records!

oops.. I kept refreshing your posts to reply sooner, but got busy with work & find 5 pages full of comments already..

will go read your post & come back to edit!

Edit:

Totally agree with you.. Only good part about today's episode was the editing totally separated ArHi scene from the crap that came in with the sneaking RM members.. so I could totally skip it...

Seems to me as if Gul has permanently left the show after giving her money to GH, and she is totally unaware of the crap the CVs are putting up these days... This is the only soap I watched so regularly but I think it's about time to stop watching it...
This show is a perfect example of how someone can ruin their own creativity to this level
Edited by ILoveHussain - 11 years ago
Originally posted by zonera1

I can officially conclude tha Anjali's character has been butchered beyond repair.Is this the same woman who prayed while watching a shooting star"Chote ki zindagi mai koi aisa ae jo in ka gham hamesha k lye khatam kr de"
Now when he is happy,she can't see him happy.
Selfish lady!I tell u

I am sure there is an equivalent to Oedipus complex where a sister and brother are concerned
Delusional mere mortal she is
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i got it on first time when u said LEAD Manju😆

Shastra😃,

It was to  remind myself!

I knew you would get it!
Originally posted by Drwho

Annie Darling 

Your thread is spreading like wild fire!

It will break all records!

i hope it does not get closed😆
Originally posted by Exprimere

Aah... I promise I never read your title as that... I simply read "Anjali"!

I mean SERIOUSLY! I am highly aversive to meds coz they make me dizzy. Especially hormonal ones. I hate docs and hospitals coz the sight of blood blacks me out. I'm 19 and try my best to be in the pink of my health to avoid them. 

Now the picture this woman is giving me- I'm SCARED to have children in the future! If pregnancy means THAT, heck, my parents should be doubly afraid to get me married off- betrayal AND pregnancy?!!!😲

I mean how can pregnancy make you chronically SICK yaar! AND she doesn't even have a tummy. Are we REALLY sure it is pregnancy?

Really, WHAT is going on? I'm questioning my sanity as to why am I addicted to this show... THANK GOD for Barun and Sanaya. I just keep forgetting why I watch the show, then go back to their hug scene.
Exactly...what medication?
I am flabergasted here
Flat stomach, pill popping...phantom pregnancy?

SI and BS made this show
They are having less screen time in comparison to this ninny

Edited by enigma17 - 11 years ago
i have just watched ARHI part..will watch entire episode later and spread fire😆
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i hope it does not get closed😆

Shastra Darling!🥳

You are a rockstar!

Congrats!