Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 37)

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

Whoa! Its nearly 3 am and it took me almost 2 hours to read through the thread! 
Thanks Annie for this post; can't thank you enough for having the guts to bring out those much needed strong words when the the moral police in the forum just keeps itself a little short of licking the IPK makers asses off! Ouch  
There is not much that I will add here since ALL has been said. IPK is a sinking ship now; it's only so much so Barun-Sanaya can keep it afloat.

This was my major concern with Anjali-Arnav scenes which I shared with my friends on FB...copy pasting them ; 2 responses to different posts. Here they are :-

1.Now I know Arnav was ASR not because of his past but because of a leech called 'Anjali' I am SO disappointed in her today. Arnav is made guilty for falling in love; for living some moments of his life the way he wants...sheesh...it's psychological abuse man. IPK is a case study...every character brings alive the psychotic behaviors I only heard of! A bunch of unhealthy relationships; all of them!

2. I am disgusted about how Anjali'scharacter is shown to be that of a 'normal' sister. She is not normal; never was. The makers have very intelligently crafted her character (kudos to them!) but they should actually bring in some dialogue or a history of her being mental patient so that viewers (not anjali bashers) know that she is mentally not very healthy; never was. Such behaviour should (the past one too) not be perceived by popular junta as 'normal'. On top of it the PH is justifying her actions! Proclaim that she is mentally sick and we shall understand every action of hers!

Thanks for the platformHug
Thank you and you are welcome
Very well analysed
Anytime you have the need to vent/rant just pop in
You will always be welcomed here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amal3008zenjoeDrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Lmao @ that topic. It was posted about a week ago. Since then, about 2/3 of the forum has turned against Anjali. We had the creepy interruption on Monday when she walked in on them without knocking, Daljeet's ill-advised begging/justification interview, and now the atrocious Anjali-heavy episode today. A lot has changed since then. I tried posting in the thread but the poster doesn't even get sarcasm...its not worth it.

Actually the TM had editted the post to praise today's scenes too. She's still in the same mentality. Yes and I just had a little sarcasm session with Nisha in that topic and she has no freaking clue. Im waiting until she comes with a retort. LOL

Sarcasm is not understood by everyone love. You have to be sarcastic to understand sarcasm. Big smile
I am feeling rather smug. LOL

me too Wink *pops collar* I feel like chandler LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Nisha---Drwho

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoCDloveOmNaMaSteOmDiamondLifeprincessunara

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Lmao @ that topic. It was posted about a week ago. Since then, about 2/3 of the forum has turned against Anjali. We had the creepy interruption on Monday when she walked in on them without knocking, Daljeet's ill-advised begging/justification interview, and now the atrocious Anjali-heavy episode today. A lot has changed since then. I tried posting in the thread but the poster doesn't even get sarcasm...its not worth it.

Actually the TM had editted the post to praise today's scenes too. She's still in the same mentality. Yes and I just had a little sarcasm session with Nisha in that topic and she has no freaking clue. Im waiting until she comes with a retort. LOL

Sarcasm is not understood by everyone love. You have to be sarcastic to understand sarcasm. Big smile
I am feeling rather smug. LOL

me too Wink *pops collar* I feel like chandler LOL

ofcourse you had to bring up Chandler...My favorite friends character. The guy who owns sarcasm. Big smile

DrwhoCDlove

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frockstar

I wonder why people are referring to IPKKND as Didi ki saut.. It doesnt make sense.
It should be more like Biwi ki sauth= Didi
 WOW I LOVE THIS NAME BIWI KI SAUT ...SUITS OUR DRAMA SO WELL NOW A DAYZ Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

amal3008 Newbie
amal3008
amal3008

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
LOL...love the title and off-course the content too...pretty much summed up my opinion about this crazy character!!

Drwhoenigma17

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
ok so finally i have watched the episode..and i am ready to spread the fireAngryLOL
total disgust with poojali's behaviour..
i mean is she dying in the car??? is she pregnant or ICU patient???

Why o Why suddenly that spineless aakash..i want to give this jerk a name..telling his wife he will not eat because his Di has not taken medicineROFL..what kind of pathetic dialogue is this??? Then his moms coming and taking this kid to feed..go and suck ur bottle milkAngry..

I love payal today..she is the only one i liked..dear payal..search ur childhood friend and marry him..leave this jerk..

Dear khushi..please leave RM..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeDrwhoCDloveSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

holy shiz nitz look at this post

What.The.f**k?

yes she also had a huge post defending Gautam ji on his tweets.

Talk about swiming upstream

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoTiyaliOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top