Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by Smitz_LIGHTS999

holy shiz nitz look at this post

I got a mini heart attck,reading d 1st post!

I mean,eh,seriously.. Do i need 2 get an eye chck up done 2 make sure i saw and read it corrctly? OR,is it tht these ppl rly need 2 get a Reality Check? Confused

haha and the post maker just made an appearance on this thread too. check the very first comment on this page

Yeah,saw tht LOL
Tsk, tsk..

I guess WW z hell bent on creating an army,shedding tears f sympathy 4 her..

Or else,if tht strategy fails-
*TADA* She wud pop up with another Interview! Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

the topic name of the post is PERFECT in describing the bashers of this forum wo has no other work but to fill the forum with negativity every day sucking the happiness of the positive memebrs too

Perfection is our Aim!

Happiness is a state of the mind not a function of the forum!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlovePunkin22OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Lmao @ that topic. It was posted about a week ago. Since then, about 2/3 of the forum has turned against Anjali. We had the creepy interruption on Monday when she walked in on them without knocking, Daljeet's ill-advised begging/justification interview, and now the atrocious Anjali-heavy episode today. A lot has changed since then. I tried posting in the thread but the poster doesn't even get sarcasm...its not worth it.

Actually the TM had editted the post to praise today's scenes too. She's still in the same mentality. Yes and I just had a little sarcasm session with Nisha in that topic and she has no freaking clue. Im waiting until she comes with a retort. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Nisha---DrwhoOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

moonlight99 Senior Member
moonlight99
moonlight99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by moonlight99

So is it too heartless for me to say that I kind of understand why Shyam was cheating on her. I mean he probably was sick and tired of how she was behaving. I mean this much drama because she saw her brother almost kiss his wife????? Why? And if this is how she is then how did Shyam deal with this?

She is too attached to her brother and plus they were living off her brothers' income. Wouldn't a man feel like he has lost his masculinity when he sees his wife practically worship her brother. 

Now, it's like the story isn't about Shyam anymore. It's like Shyam was just in the way! Now it feels like it was always about her obsession with Arnav !

I cannot stand this anymore! What is the problem!? Anji's behavior is freaking me out. For a while she acts like her precious Chotey is 5 years old and then later she acts like she's a jealous lover and then she acts like a five year old who won't take her medicine and then a hormonal teenager asking everyone to leave her alone. What is happening? 

Can we PLEASE have Shyam back? PLEASE! I love Abhass Mehta and loved his acting even if Shyam didn't make sense sometimes. His track was way  better than this track! I can understand adultery ( I don't support it) because things like that happen in real life. But I cannot understand why the whole family went into SHOCK because a guy decided to kiss his wife! And the sister who should be glowing because of her pregnancy is acting like she's ill!

I am sorry for the post but I needed a place to rant!

No no don't be sorry!

You are welcome to express your angst(rant), we all are doing just that!

You have said it... it is disgusting and revolting to watch and to top it all there is no consistency!

This is the woman who decorated her brother's marriage bed herself and now she is acting as if he has committed a heinous crime by spending a few chance moments with his poor innocent wife.
And the family is accusing the wife of enticing the son!! Didn't mamiji entice mamaji, How did she manage to have son?

Isn't Anjali herself pregnant? Did she get pregnant by remote control?

Is this what Daljeet wanted?  
What exactly does enticing your husband mean? I do not get this. Why should Khushi be treated like a criminal because she "enticed" her husband?

Is this "The Grinch" where baby's fall out of the sky in baskets onto doorsteps?  I mean Khushi and Arnav should just stay away from each other because his sister doesn't like it that they are together. What in the world is marriage for then?  

I am trying to be sympathetic and have been trying for awhile now! But Daljeet's acting is not cutting out for me. I don't feel sympathy and the constant hair raking and cheek pulling and face cupping is making me cringe. I didn't mind it before but now its just creepy considering Anjali just had a fit because her brother was cutting a cake with his wife behind CLOSED doors and also because he bought flowers and made a rose path for his wife and tried to kiss her.

It almost feels like she's manipulating her brother's feelings for her. The constant expression that she's going to die any minute and the temper tantrums and the accusations that her brother is lying to her is just blackmail.  

I honestly don't know about Daljeet, really! I like the sarees she wears ( which,by the way, seem like they are getting more and more revealing. And it's like she wears a new saree every day!) but that's about it.  I don't think she's a capable actress when I compare her to Sanaya, Barun, Abhass, Utkarsha, Abha, Jayshree and Deepali.  ( Deepali is actually a better actor, in my opinion, they should have kept her as Arnav's sister). And I didn't like the interview either. I don't think there should be a justification by actors for what they are lacking on screen. It's like a doctor with less expertise than required justifying why a patient died.  

I don't know really! And thanks for listening to me rant. I have reached my boiling point. I am a very cool headed person but this is just getting to me! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MitzAce11DrwhoCDloveSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmSimi1711princessunara

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=FairyLiquidSoap][QUOTE=trina2010]Totally agree.
Parasite is very well suited for her character.
She is acting like She is ASRs wife and , Khushi is his mistress. She just caught her hubby cheating her with his mistress.
What kind of a woman is she?
Does she want ASR to FILL IN the place of Shyam in her life? Like LITERALLY?
What kind of track is this?

EXACTLY...   I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE CV'S AND GULKHAN ... FIRST THEY WERE SHOWING 9 YR OLD BUBBLY GETTING JEALOUS OF AKASH AND PAYAL GETING CLOSE AND NOW THEY R SHOW SISTER GETTING JEALOUS OF HER BROTHER AND HIS WIFE ...Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

the topic name of the post is PERFECT in describing the bashers of this forum wo has no other work but to fill the forum with negativity every day sucking the happiness of the positive memebrs too

Perfection is our Aim!

Happiness is a state of the mind not a function of the forum!

well said manju dearest and my state of mind seems to be very elated right now...
I am on cloud nine. Dont even know why. I guess chatting with friends puts me in a good mood. Big smile 

Oh and if this is negativity then I hope you never encounter true negativity. Truly. 

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saddafmahmood

[QUOTE=FairyLiquidSoap][QUOTE=trina2010]Totally agree.
Parasite is very well suited for her character.
She is acting like She is ASRs wife and , Khushi is his mistress. She just caught her hubby cheating her with his mistress.
What kind of a woman is she?
Does she want ASR to FILL IN the place of Shyam in her life? Like LITERALLY?
What kind of track is this?

EXACTLY...   I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE CV'S AND GULKHAN ... FIRST THEY WERE SHOWING 9 YR OLD BUBBLY GETTING JEALOUS OF AKASH AND PAYAL GETING CLOSE AND NOW THEY R SHOW SISTER GETTING JEALOUS OF HER BROTHER AND HIS WIFE ...Confused 

This is why I say the writers have unhealthy obsessions toward incestouse behaviour.

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Lmao @ that topic. It was posted about a week ago. Since then, about 2/3 of the forum has turned against Anjali. We had the creepy interruption on Monday when she walked in on them without knocking, Daljeet's ill-advised begging/justification interview, and now the atrocious Anjali-heavy episode today. A lot has changed since then. I tried posting in the thread but the poster doesn't even get sarcasm...its not worth it.

Actually the TM had editted the post to praise today's scenes too. She's still in the same mentality. Yes and I just had a little sarcasm session with Nisha in that topic and she has no freaking clue. Im waiting until she comes with a retort. LOL

Sarcasm is not understood by everyone love. You have to be sarcastic to understand sarcasm. Big smile
I am feeling rather smug. LOL

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 20 July 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MitzDrwhoCDloveOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top