India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 34)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
the topic name of the post is PERFECT in describing the bashers of this forum wo has no other work but to fill the forum with negativity every day sucking the happiness of the positive memebrs too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNameDrwhoCDloveenigma17-Gan-

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

holy shiz nitz look at this post

And there are nearly 90 likes too! People need to grow up and have some brains and values!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-DrwhoCDloveOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Manaal,

Frankly, I dont like Daljeet. Period.

I used to think, she had a good figure and a reasonable face but now I find her really annoying... So I didn't watch the interview...

Yes I have an insane urge to tie her hands behind her back when she is around BS, I have started thinking she is doing it deliberately.

In 50 Shades series, towards the end, Christian is veering away from all the kinky stuff but Ana keeps pulling him back into it...

This PI is like that, even though ASR is trying to be reasonable, she will just not let go...

Vile and Putrid... 

Same here Manju.. I cant tolerate Daljeet.. she cant even act, always hamming.. her screen presence is  just beyond any tolerance  ..
BTW what is PI.. did i miss something Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

I got a mini heart attck,reading d 1st post!

I mean,eh,seriously.. Do i need 2 get an eye chck up done 2 make sure i saw and read it corrctly? OR,is it tht these ppl rly need 2 get a Reality Check? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoCDloveOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Tennessean Goldie
Tennessean
Tennessean

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Annie,

Just saw the episode and came across your post which is so true.

1) What is this woman made of? She told her Chote that he is in love now and not the same anymore. Is it a crime for Chote to fall in love? Before his marriage wasn't she the one wishing that somebody would enter his life and change him forever?Confused Now that Chote has love in his life, she doesn't like it?ConfusedOuch By the way, she was responsible for bringing KKGSR into the RM by blackmailing her so she can't blame KKGSR for entering Chote's life. It remimds me of the saying" As you sow, so shall you reap".

2) She made KKGSR feel so guilty today. I am not sure if I noticed it correctly. Did ASR tell Khushi to chill when everybody started going bonkers after entering the RM? ClapClap for him.

3) Anji basically told him a liar. Even if he was lying for his love why was that a big deal for her? Just a suggestion for ASR- Please plan the most precious moment of your life outside RMLOL

4) Can Mami keep her mouth shut for sometime? No wonders, Akash is such an idiot and her hubby never returned from that foreign tour.LOL

5) I do see more problems for Arshi in the coming future because of this woman. "Iss sissy ko kya Naam Doon"?Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99DrwhoSiri22SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Originally posted by Smitz_LIGHTS999

I got a mini heart attck,reading d 1st post!

I mean,eh,seriously.. Do i need 2 get an eye chck up done 2 make sure i saw and read it corrctly? OR,is it tht these ppl rly need 2 get a Reality Check? Confused

haha and the post maker just made an appearance on this thread too. check the very first comment on this page

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by trina2010

Totally agree.
Parasite is very well suited for her character.
She is acting like She is ASRs wife and , Khushi is his mistress. She just caught her hubby cheating her with his mistress.
What kind of a woman is she?
Does she want ASR to FILL IN the place of Shyam in her life? Like LITERALLY?
What kind of track is this?

</div>star crossed lovers fated never to be together ring a bell i just realized all along this serial means precisely that -Incest a love that can never be spoken of and a bond that can never be given a name
<div>
I just hope the PH know what kind of murky waters they are getting into
Unique concept INDEED. In SPs language NAYEE SOCH.
But it's TOO UNIQUE IMO. I mean incestuous relationship in INDIAN SOAP ? Really?
Is this a fact or the writer a has a really twisted mind of his own.I mean the PH is doing their best to make us FEEL for Anjali. They are using social networking sites mostly and even other actors are supporting their POV on their behalf , BUT when it comes to their work as in the characterization of Anjali on screen she is acting weird . Now weird means she is jealous of her brothers closeness with his wife.
She likes her brother to pamper her with gifts and flowers. She wants her brother to carry her around and tuck her safely in her bed.She wants her brother to never lift his head from her lap. She wants her brother to sit by her bedside, spend all his free times with her and her only.
Last but not the least she BECOMES HYSTERIC if she finds her brother close to his wife .She is NOT HAPPY that her brother loves his wife and she also has the audacity to express her feelings to her brother.
She wants her brother to accompany her for her pregnancy monthly check up where there are many other female members present at home. Those who have gone through pregnancy must know these are not normal check ups. Doctors ask/discuss stuffs that can be done only in the presence of the husband or some other woman.
Now she wants her baby brother to Accompany her over there.
Iss relationship ko kya naam doon?
No sane human being can relate to this bro sis bonding but apparently the CVs can.THATS STRANGE.

Edited by trina2010 - 20 July 2012 at 3:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDImoonlight99DrwhoCDloveSanzBarbieDiamondLifeOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Originally posted by Drwho

Manaal,

Frankly, I dont like Daljeet. Period.

I used to think, she had a good figure and a reasonable face but now I find her really annoying... So I didn't watch the interview...

Yes I have an insane urge to tie her hands behind her back when she is around BS, I have started thinking she is doing it deliberately.

In 50 Shades series, towards the end, Christian is veering away from all the kinky stuff but Ana keeps pulling him back into it...

This PI is like that, even though ASR is trying to be reasonable, she will just not let go...

Vile and Putrid... 

Same here Manju.. I cant tolerate Daljeet.. she cant even act, always hamming.. her screen presence is  just beyond any tolerance  ..
BTW what is PI.. did i miss something Confused

Poison Ivy... just a new name instead of WW which really is too tameBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top