Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 30)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99zenjoeAce11saddafmahmoodErika1..Damsel..evenjleena28DrwhoAmazingAmyLuvBarunSanayaCDlovevijji12enigma17sbk2DiamondLifepixiegirlOmNaMaSteOmSimi1711princessunara

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
calm down...Smile

to b truthfull i find mamiji more irritating... i am so so so angry with her... she's the most immature character in the show since the biginning...
evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

hey Vibs, wierd love indeed. Her love for her brother is borderline psychotic. I feel queasy watching it

Queasy is too good a word darlin for me its putrid and incestous...sorry that girl crossed the line...for her to say you have changed since your marriage???she wanted that ogre of the guy and has she forgotten that he was kidnapped and she doesnt care about that?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MitzDrwhoenigma17OmNaMaSteOmpixiegirl

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by minnie2308

Redux thread is discussing this thread as a thread of lay audience who do not understand Anjali...
Who is lay audience btw? Ones who have no sympathy for  a pregnant woman who refuses to eat/take meds on time for the benefit of her kid
really? wonder what gives them the right to decide that the people writing in this thread the 'lay' audience and them the wise ones?
Obviously their arrogance for one and their narrow minded pea sized brains!
What else

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeDrwhoevenjleena28CDloveenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Originally posted by tiya229

Woah, Looks like I am 25 pages too late to the "party". But, better Late than Never right?

Today's episode left SUCH a bitter taste in my mouth. How dare this OVERGROWN SPECIE be so cushioned that others feel the pain of it?

I know its a show, and its not realistic, specially IPK, but this was one such instance, even the mantra "Its fiction" didnt soothe me. Anjali's reaction, claws at my gut, making me want to lash out. 

ArHi romance, however flawed, touched me as it was a man and woman, having their time. Arnav, specially, lets go when Khushi is with him, and wanted to feel a love, any red-blooded male would want to feel. Anjali mother-f**king Jha comes in, and GETS ANGRY? POSSESSIVE? JEALOUS? BETRAYED? Like, bitch please...

I am not the one, who feels bad for Arnav/ASR, but today I did. He was the innocent party. But then, when  he went to justify himself to his "DI" i was like "f**k it."

I HATE THAT:

Khushi HAS to walk away, EVERYTIME Anjali comes in, despite being the badi bahu of the house

Everybody literally has to give up their lives for this singular, self-preening, idiotic woman. 

Payal has to bear the shit from Akash, despite trying to save this woman from misery

Anjali ACTS as if, Pregnancy is a CHORE, a burden to bear without her cheating husband. 

Arnav, doesnt OWE her an explanation, NOR does Khushi. I get that CVs are trying to show her as an emotionally weak woman in depression, BUT to blame the brother because he wanted some sexy time with his wife, is Freudian Complex. But buck up. I frankly dont care, who is the LEAD of the show. Everybody knows, Khushi aka sanaya is the selling point (along with Barun) so i am least bothered if Daljeet is sharing screen space. That said, they need to show it properly. The show as a whole, would much benefit, if they did some research and showed Depression not Calculative Bitch Syndrome and Pregnancy instead Woman at Death's Door.

Sorry for the rant and a long post. Anjali's actions did leave a bad taste in mouth.

I lou you. *forehead kiss*

That's all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28Drwhoenigma17Tiyali

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Obviously their arrogance for one and their narrow minded pea sized brains!
What else

and to top it off they think WE are being obnoxious!!!!! what is this going to prove I wonder?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Its like " Chotey, cant spend time with anyone, except me" 

is it any wonder, Arnav is the way he is?

You said it lovie...

The way he is seems like all the past issue is WILLOW!!!!!! thats the twist that willow twisted his mind back when he was a kid and now he is strange and willow is off her rockers too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TiyaliCDloveSanzBarbieenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top