Blood Sucking Leech - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by enigma17

Hiru , my lovely
I wish words had failed me too
Bloody shambolic

I forgot to let out a hearty cheer. Go Annie! You rule!

Have I ever told you how awesome your vocab and writing style is? 😳
Though my discomfort doesn't match yours, I am essentially very displeased with the way Arnav is handling the situation with his sister. Anjali's husband betrayed her yet she refuses to acknowledge it. Arnav could snap into his ASR mode and control. But then again maybe he is in some serious discomfort knowing that his sister wants ALL of his attention. Why can't she ask Aakash for such an attention? Homie is thoroughly confused and could use some attention from the WW and they both can lament on how much they want Arnav. LOL. I am just taking a musing with this new angle. They could portray the bro-sis relationship a lil better without flaring the embers of incestuous affair. Bleeghhh!
Originally posted by aadyakali

Wow that was caustic and pure venom BUT i do understanf your frame of mind. haven't watched the epi and don't think i will watch it anyway... been so for some time now... but after reading the update and the rants right left and middle i'll definitely skip 2dayz epi as well. Pity.but i'd rather skip than watch it and get angry.
I am rather angry at the way the characters'of siblings are being shown
Its rather distasteful
Then again you can only summarise that as such if you were to watch it
Pontificating otherwise is a waste of time in all honesty
this track is not even didi ki sauti,something worse than that.sister jelousy about brothers marrital life.God what a zabardast twist.

Arnav is like this not becoz of his painful past but bcoz of this 'leechi'sister

Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago

Words fail me too...but wait for it, its because I haven't watched the epi... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am too in a good mood to really rant...not that I haven't ... πŸ˜›

And hello Annie... πŸ€—

Very apt title... 
Edited by asha... - 11 years ago
The funny thing is everyone talks about Arnav's redemption...it will be difficult for him to redeem himself...but he can still do it...

Do the CVs really think that Anjali can ever ever ever redeem herself ...there cannot be any redemption for her from the low position to which she has fallen...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you for saying exactly what was going through me only more politely I felt so good reading your post  

Annie honestly i am plum tuckered out ranted in every thread and more

Am completely exhausted
and augh have nothing left to say
yes folks let us celebrate  ONU my SS though you are not here this one is for you I am left speechless
Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Drwho

She is a poison ivy, deadly nightshade and Venus fly trap rolled into one!

She is the new Lead of IPK.

Unbelievable!πŸ‘

(By lead I dont mean lead actor, but the metal LEAD, she will drown and take the show with her!)

i got it on first time when u said LEAD ManjuπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Drwho

She is a poison ivy, deadly nightshade and Venus fly trap rolled into one!

She is the new Lead of IPK.

Unbelievable!πŸ‘

(By lead I dont mean lead actor, but the metal LEAD, she will drown and take the show with her!)

She is definitely doing a mighty grand job of it
Taking it down the pan faster then one can flush the toilet
Agree with u dear she thinks she is oweing arnav such a spoilt brat