Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 26)

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

Completely agree.. And this LEAD is getting harder to swallow.. Makes me question every single day why I watch the show anymore! How mighty fine of CVs to show ArShi in the first ten minutes when the TRPs get recorded.. and den show DKS the rest of the time...

oh my God ... so this the new way of tricking us by the cv's ...hell yaar they r playing with our emotions Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I wonder why people are referring to IPKKND as Didi ki saut.. It doesnt make sense.
It should be more like Biwi ki sauth= Didi

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal_Ice90zenjoechopsticksrvariersaddafmahmoodDrwhoSiri22LuvBarunSanaya---Nisha----Manal.A-enigma17.Euphoria.SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmsbk2princessunara

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by minnie2308

Redux thread is discussing this thread as a thread of lay audience who do not understand Anjali...
Who is lay audience btw? Ones who have no sympathy for  a pregnant woman who refuses to eat/take meds on time for the benefit of her kid
really? wonder what are the characteristics that make the people writing in this thread the 'lay' audience and them the wise ones?

Perhaps we do not have a moral high ground according to the wise ones. Oh wise ones do show us the way...the light. LOL

(Not bashing...just joking). 

I think I'd rather not be wise if the standard for being wise is to turn your face away and justify it when a woman is showing serious and distrubing psychological conditions and again justify it by saying she's behaving normally.
Also  selfishness, even if as common as common cold is still an ailment and should be seen as such. It is very easy to be sweet and giggly when AAl izz Well, true colors are unraveled only when disaster strikes.
Also some people there found it wrong on Khushi's part to intrude on Payash private 'moments' How about the numerous times Mami does that on Payash? Everyone finds her behavor ok coz she is the grieving girl's motherDead(a mami who loves Anjal like her own)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
cool down
---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frockstar

I wonder why people are referring to IPKKND as Didi ki saut.. It doesnt make sense.
It should be more like Biwi ki sauth= Didi
LOL
Exactly right. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarOmNaMaSteOm

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Totally agree.
Parasite is very well suited for her character.
She is acting like She is ASRs wife and , Khushi is his mistress. She just caught her hubby cheating her with his mistress.
What kind of a woman is she?
Does she want ASR to FILL IN the place of Shyam in her life? Like LITERALLY?
What kind of track is this?

I have been wondering that myself
I end up feeling sick
That woman's extra air time has most of the population watching this shown feeling ill I am sure

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvBarunSanayaDrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Annie send this to GH the twittering twat and 4 lions film, also to Daljeet's email account..
their mass heart attack will be a major fun to see specially Daljeet's flower like delicate heart which she boasted of so much in RM interview..

Delicate???Angry

Ha, the Tottering Brat and the deadly dunce is more like it!

Edited by Drwho - 20 July 2012 at 2:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmoodLuvBarunSanaya---Nisha---SanzBarbieenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I don't think Anjali can ever redeem herself after this pathetic, embarrassing and selfish behavior she has displayed in the last 2 weeks. Just the sight of her makes me sick. They might as well turn her full-on negative...she'll get her screen-time that way...but don't try to sell her as a sympathetic figure. 

She has the whole family on her side, attacking the Gupta sisters for to show their support for her...yet she is dying for her brother's undivided attention. She can't share it with his wife, what a vile creature. Khushi was married forcefully and everyone left her side yet she remained strong, didn't turn into an insecure freak, and got out of her mini-depression on her own. This middle-aged Anjali needs to get a few lessons from Khushi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeLuvBarunSanayaDrwhoSiri22vijji12.Euphoria.SanzBarbieenigma17OmNaMaSteOmsbk2princessunara

Go to top