Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 22)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Redux thread is discussing this thread as a thread of lay audience who do not understand Anjali...
Who is lay audience btw? Ones who have no sympathy for  a pregnant woman who refuses to eat/take meds on time for the benefit of her kid
really? wonder what gives them the right to decide that the people writing in this thread the 'lay' audience and them the wise ones?

Edited by CDlove - 20 July 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

---Nisha---evenjleena28LuvBarunSanayaSanzBarbieenigma17FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCry

So its true then ... angili is the main lead of the show and the cv's r cutting khushi's part for her ... bingo Confused
How can the cv's do this to  SANAYA ... the way they had sideline her role in the show whlile she was the only known actress in the show.[ except barun ofcourse] 
I didn't know Daljeet  before IPK but I knew Sanaya from Miley Jab Hum Tum...
And for the CVs to use her to build the other character's names then side line her is Angrypathetic ...Angili was successful in increasing her part in the show by saying that she is gona leave the show but i wonder why SANAYA is taking all this... My all sympathy goes to her the way she is being let down Cry   

sammi5Mahi122LuvBarunSanayaSanzBarbieenigma17FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

I'm more than 8 months pregnant and today's episode brought back the morning sickness back in full force as I have a younger brother myself and simply can't digest the fact that a sister is capable of behaving like a jilted lover. Sick!

On a separate note, I have seen severely disabled people take care of themselves better than this brat. Pregnancy is not a disease, just a condition. I so wish she would take my place and take the bloody crowded tube to work every single day with motion sickness. For god sake just get on with you life.
NB

I could hug you
Well said!!
So true
My point exactly
Its a pregnancy for heaven's sakes
This woman's dying swan act is killing me
Maybe I should kill her insteadLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5zenjoeAce11Erika1LuvBarunSanayaDrwhoAmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by pacsun

Now can Kushi please pack that bag again and make a dignified exit ??

Let this gang of crazies and loonies sort it out.
do you think they will allow her to be that strong a characterShocked Never she is now just arm candy trophy wife to be trotted out when the TRPs dip or PI needs a break
sad innit

Hiya Swathi Hug
 hey shwetha Hug full and steaming mad house here tonight
just trying to answer some posts to help out annie
gosh losing track of pages like that
and augh horrible horrible episode

I cannot believe the nonsense they showed today! 
What was the hurry to bring the family back so soon?! 

Why are the CVs always quick to ruin the romance as soon as it is beginning to blossom?!

Why can't they maintain a balance? 

I do not think people are going to like the way this track is going...it is difficult to sympathize with a character like Anjali at this point...given the fact that this is the same sister who day and night worried about her brother finding happiness in life...

sammi5zenjoeLuvBarunSanayaDrwhoAmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Redux thread is discussing this thread as a thread of lay audience who do not understand Anjali...
Who is lay audience btw? Ones who have no sympathy for  a pregnant woman who refuses to eat/take meds on time for the benefit of her kid

You know no offence to people who analyze. I actually used to read those threads. But remember when ASR kept mum everyone said there's  a PLAN, oh mighty ASR and khushi are up to something. Well we saw how that turned out. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeDrwhoenigma17OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
After 1,000,000 and counting views on You tube on the diwali night episode, the CV's don't get it, maybe your post should be sent to them to finally get it, we made our point on what works but we were polite sometimes some people don't  understand it the soft way so your post which I stand 100% by, expresses how we all feel with this garbage of a track with Anjali Jha and her blackmailing the CV's with leaving. I hope Shyam comes back and takes her with him only then would be have a chance to not have interruptions,  I loved all the expressions to describe how you feel we all are fuming. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeLuvBarunSanayaDrwhoenigma17OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeLuvBarunSanayaenigma17OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
annie shwetha hiru manju nisha harshitha aishaHug and to all the others have to say goodnight now
 way past my bed time and am losing track and falling asleep on the keyboard
goodnight and take care and annie darling  this thread is on fire wil love to see it tom

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...enigma17OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top