Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 21)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

4856DrwhoAmazingAmyenigma17FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

LOL read this post

this is the best response that thread got :

Originally posted by Soloperson

Wow...totally yaar, it seemed like Anjali is the first wife and Arnav was cheating with Khushi...Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoesaucechips4856DrwhoAmazingAmy...manal...LuvBarunSanayaCDloveFairyLiquidSoapprincessunara

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by pacsun

Now can Kushi please pack that bag again and make a dignified exit ??

Let this gang of crazies and loonies sort it out.
do you think they will allow her to be that strong a characterShocked Never she is now just arm candy trophy wife to be trotted out when the TRPs dip or PI needs a break
sad innit

yup, when the newly appointed 'lead' actress needs a break, Khushi will be called to make a guest appearance.
ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoCDloveenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

LOL read this post

this is the best response that thread got :

Originally posted by Soloperson

Wow...totally yaar, it seemed like Anjali is the first wife and Arnav was cheating with Khushi...Wink

didi ke saut indeed Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh, calm down people :P It's a show. No need to raise your blood pressure.

Yea Anjali is acting a bit selfish, but I can kind of understand why she would think Arnav was lying. It's not like she's outright yelling at him. She just told him to leave her alone for awhile. It's not that big of a deal.
FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Redux thread is discussing this thread as a thread of lay audience who do not understand Anjali...
Who is lay audience btw? Ones who have no sympathy for  a pregnant woman who refuses to eat/take meds on time for the benefit of her kid
glad to know we are popular enough to warrant their attention

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyevenjleena28...manal...enigma17OmNaMaSteOm

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Whoa, ths thread is heading with a rapid pace LOL Well,i wud like 2 say the same thng whch i said in sm related posts, after 2day's epi. Anjali was an adorable characteR & i regrded her as a true gem as a sister. Hmph,bt sadly,that was then,and nw thngs r way diffrnt. So differnt,tht 1ce she used 2 coax her 'chote' 4 getting married & told hm tht,whn u fall in love,evn breathng wud be impossible,without her arnd u.. And tht same 'di' said 2 her 'chote' today,tht he has chngd after gettng married,after falling in 'love'.. *sigh* Anjali has bcum self contradictory, and all apparently all she wants ryt nw z her 'chote' to sit with her & recite the poem 'Papad ka tukda hai' 24x7,with her.. Pity, Pity on a woman, who envies her brother for being happy or spending time wid his spouse. Pity on a woman, who starts crying seeing her brother cutting cake wid his wife. Pity on a woman,who emotionally blckmails her brother,indirctly depriving him f a happy married,and conjugal life.. Its tough 2 relate wid Anjali's charcter now & I dnt find any sympathy 4 her.. Thr had been n. numbr of instances,whr she cud have caught shyam red handed,yet she ignored 'em deliberately & nw tht d truth z out,all she cn do z be jealous f her brother & his wife's relation, and cry & crave 4 attntion,at d same time portray a face whch says-I m going 2 die 2mrw! Seriously woman,u r pregnant,nt suffering frm any fatal disease! Tho,at d same tym,i highly doubt ur pregnancy,given,tht ur flat stomach z so visible thru doz saris u wear! Cvs- Its viewerz who make a show,wht it z & thr z no arguing 2 tht! So,dnt thnk tht ppl get sympathy,by begging 4 it,be it in d form f tweets OR sm interview. Sympathy cms,nly whn u cn empathise.&sorry 2 say,bt the dirction 2 whch U have led anjali's charcter-DSNT LET MOST OF US empathise wid her!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11Erika1LuvBarunSanayaDrwhoenigma17OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Redux thread is discussing this thread as a thread of lay audience who do not understand Anjali...
Who is lay audience btw? Ones who have no sympathy for  a pregnant woman who refuses to eat/take meds on time for the benefit of her kid

wow annie you are so popular...On fire today girlie...(wont say buddy LOL)...
EDIT- swathi promise I didnt copy you...Big smile

They are saying we have no sympathy for her...I like to think of myself as a compassionate person but there is an extent to compassion. When someone starts behaving like a crazy person, they need help...need to see a therapist. Her neediness knows no bounds. 
Plus being pregnant is not a disease, she acts like she is dying. Oh my god...I am going to faint...arnav please pick me up. All the attention seeking is disgusting. This reminds me of histrionic personality disorder. Its not exactly the same but it does remind me of it. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 20 July 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeAce11evenjleena28...manal...LuvBarunSanayaDrwhoSiri22AmazingAmyenigma17CDloveSanzBarbieFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top