Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood Sucking Leech (Page 17)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Totally agree.
Parasite is very well suited for her character.
She is acting like She is ASRs wife and , Khushi is his mistress. She just caught her hubby cheating her with his mistress.
What kind of a woman is she?
Does she want ASR to FILL IN the place of Shyam in her life? Like LITERALLY?
What kind of track is this?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulacrazynainajalkukdi1zenjoe1mangaloreDrwhoAmazingAmySanzBarbieenigma17FairyLiquidSoapSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOmsbk2princessunara

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Hugs and kisses to you for this post!
I am tired man...I am tired!
If there is one person I want to hit on the head...is Khushi...how can she tolerate all this shit ?!
Leave woman! Leave this mental family with good for nothing men, always ready to cry women, a brain eating Mami (I don't consider her to be part of the human species) and a blood sucking sister-in-law!
And Arnav...you thoroughly disappoint me...even after all this you run behind your self- sympathetic sister to give her medicines (For crying out loud...she is old enough to take them herself!)...throw her in a well with her cheat of a husband and she will live the rest of her life smiling!!!!
Aaahhh...I am so bloody frustrated and I can't even begin to tell you how much!

Manal <3
Thank you and you are welcome
I was merely venting and seething
I feel better in companySmile
Both the Gupta sisters should leave asap
Away from this crazy lunatic sick family

ASR running after his sister instead of his wife had me going off on tangent as well
The man is a nincompoop aiding and abetting his bloody misery of a sister

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

crazynainaAce11zenjoe1mangalore-Manal.A-DrwhoAmazingAmytrina2010sbk2FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by princessunara

O would repeat exactly what Hiru wrote..words fail me to explain this vile, self centered, lecherous, blood sucking, incest headed, sicko woman!!
and the whole effing episode was 'Anjalified' to the core!! and i honestly felt like puking!!

i want shyam back!! at the very least it will
keep poojali happy in her fake world and keep her away from clinging to her brother!

i actually ended up writing this.. and from the degree of support it got it shows how pathetic things have gotten that we are praying for the lead villain to come back and take care of his psycho wife! just so we get a break from the WW!!
Who wants Shyam back? I DO!!

Sunara, all thoughout this week, the episodes were Anjalified. It's as if suddenely, we are looking at the show from her perspective. And then the actress, scriptwriter and side actors tweet, give interviews and basically make justifications for Anjali's retardedness and actually have the audacity to tell us to feel sorry for her plight.

A more self centered and selfish woman I cannot think and how can we feel sorry for her? When she was happily mollycoddling with her creep of a husband, she's all ready to do matchmaking on her brother. But the moment she's distressed everything is forgotten and suddenly she wants to romance her brother or so that's what I felt she implied when she was being irritated with her brother for romancing his wife.

Shyam is definetely needed to take her mind off her brother. 

Hiru, this new perspective is scaring me cz i am not seeing IPK!! at the very least today i felt it quite impactfully!! until now i hadn't felt it being so so bad!!
that first romance part was seen by me from Anjali's side!!
i was more like wondering so he had time to make foot paths of rose petals for his wife 'IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM' just so pujali and the rest can easily misunderstand it right?

the way she said about how it was the moment he married he stopped answering her and openly said her problem with the fact that he actually had a wife!! the audacity of this woman!!Shocked
i just wish he would shut her up and tell cz that day i forcefully married khushi by threatening her about her sister's marriage! then the deed is done! is it so hard as opposed to this mollycoddling?Angry

and u know the other thing that totally pissed me off today? oh ya, the most romantic pati in the world listened quietly as his wife was again insulted about 'how she hoodwinked him to prepare all the decorations' and ya she was accused like an animal with degrading words for something 'he' did as a surprise to her!! oh what am i even talking about!!
the man who didn't accept that he married her forcefully and thus clear her character would do that today? sigh i am truly living in a dream world!Sleepy
and when that 18 year old goes, god knows where after hearing all that,and he runs after the big baby to pacify her?Angry And i want to know 'pacify her for what?' what crime did he do to pacify this psycho woman when khushi had been so freshly wounded?Ouch and again khsuhi was expected to tend to the gashes on her all alone, while the pampered brat was pampered even more!

my god!! i want to even smack khsuhi for not running away as fast as she can away from all of them along with Payal!! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDIzenjoeSu_SomerholicAce11DrwhoAmazingAmyevenjleena28trina2010CDloveSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

I'm trying to catch up with this thread but every time, it's moved a few pages, I give up! LOL

Lovely post Annie. I thought words can't convey how irate I am at Anjali right now but you said it! Blood. Sucking. Leech. Indeed. 

Great comments from all the other gals here!

I understand now why Daljeet told us to give Anjali the benefit of doubt in that article...she knew. But I think I've lost a little respect for her, for thinking a character like this deserves our sympathy. No offense but just because she is essaying the role doesn't mean she has to justify it. I don't see Sanaya, Abhaas or Barun doing that. Its such a turn-off.

P.S. Manju...loved your LEAD comment! I needed a laugh after seeing one of the lowest moments in the show's history today.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1zenjoeSu_Somerholic1mangaloreDrwhoSanzBarbietrina2010asha...sbk2OmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapprincessunara

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by saucechips

WILL THIS DO??

I have heard it helps pulling leeches off..
more than enough if not we can always get vats of salt

We have massive grit salt spreaders for icy roads!

I am sure my council will oblige, as it is for pest control! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by crazynaina

amazing yaar...this forum is life saver...else ye aakash, usski amma aur behna mera heart attack kar dete...

when in precap i saw them entering house...my heart skipped a beat...lo ho gaya romance ka satyanash...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

m not sucker for love scenes either...but the way these ppl making gupta sisters' life hell...i want old khushi back...giving them piece of her mind...

imagine ARNAV going AHEM way..."ji did"..."ok didi"...kahi saas kahi behen...SP on its old track nowCryCryCryCryCry
seriously if this was an SP production i doubt we would have seen the direction that the story is currently taking
 all said and done SP are professional and know what works for viewers
and yes so get what you mean

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhotrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Okay guys...I can't keep up, Im off

Bye all... Hug

P.S. : Annie, Rant devi and Sunara...Can we not just put salt her on her...like Annie herself suggested...much better idea, and whilst we're at we can also put some pepper on her, just for the heck of it...LOL

Edited by asha... - 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmysbk2OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top