Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Hugs and kisses to you for this post!
I am tired man...I am tired!
If there is one person I want to hit on the head...is Khushi...how can she tolerate all this shit ?!
Leave woman! Leave this mental family with good for nothing men, always ready to cry women, a brain eating Mami (I don't consider her to be part of the human species) and a blood sucking sister-in-law!
And Arnav...you thoroughly disappoint me...even after all this you run behind your self- sympathetic sister to give her medicines (For crying out loud...she is old enough to take them herself!)...throw her in a well with her cheat of a husband and she will live the rest of her life smiling!!!!
Aaahhh...I am so bloody frustrated and I can't even begin to tell you how much!

Manal <3

u r so right about Arnav,this whole clan is worried about thisDI 24/7 DI khana kaya,DI dawayi liya,Di so gaya,DI toilet gaya.why the hell these brothers married?when DI is happy they will romance with their wives and DI is not happy they will use the same wives as punching bags.

Di, Toilet paper chahiye? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1-Manal.A-enigma17vijji12OmNaMaSteOm

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I can't understand why people are not understanding Anjali's pain right now... They only want Arshi all the time!
Arrey Shyamji is not there...upar se Anjali pregnant...she needs iron in such condition.

So she wants Chottey so that she can leech off him

Edited by minnie2308 - 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1Drwhoenigma17FairyLiquidSoap

crazynaina Groupbie
crazynaina
crazynaina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Inspite of 20 odd posts i am not able vent my frustration at the episode, it is classic DKS
lol...goodness...ur name "didikisaut"...u changed recently kya ur focus with CVs...

agree with you!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17FairyLiquidSoap

Mitz Newbie
Mitz
Mitz

Loved loved your post... Well said... kudos to you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17FairyLiquidSoap

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Originally posted by luvuarnav

This is what happens when someone who didn't want to be a part of the show had to be retained by the production house by giving her more screen time..

Everything just seems utterly ridiculous, disjointed, unnecessay and uncalled-for. I would've been ok seeing no Arhi romance, but not this illogical temperamental "state of Di's tortured mind" in a bid to give her more screen time...

I mean If there are ANY creative brains really doing any work out there?? If this is what they could churn-out, then I volunteer to work as a creative for the production house for no money...it'll definitely be better than what we are getting to see right now..that's for sure..

Which sister behaves like this ??? I mean it's one thing to be competitive and bitchy between Nanad-bhabhi and it's another thing to be wanting that the brother should have no marital bliss and remain in celibacy all his life..

Just whatever is going on...

-luvuarnav-

I concur
It beggars belief that the CVs are clueless to what they are depicting
Can they really be this insensitive?
Or this clueless
Are they for real?
I am left yet again puzzled beyond comprehension as to what does go through the CVs brains?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeMaverick29DrwhoOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by aria009hera

Originally posted by princessunara

O would repeat exactly what Hiru wrote..words fail me to explain this vile, self centered, lecherous, blood sucking, incest headed, sicko woman!!
and the whole effing episode was 'Anjalified' to the core!! and i honestly felt like puking!!

i want shyam back!! at the very least it will
keep poojali happy in her fake world and keep her away from clinging to her brother!

i actually ended up writing this.. and from the degree of support it got it shows how pathetic things have gotten that we are praying for the lead villain to come back and take care of his psycho wife! just so we get a break from the WW!!
Who wants Shyam back? I DO!!

Haha!! I actually ranted the same thing on some other post.. And was discussing this only with my friend.. That Shyam SHOULD be brought back... Jaisa bhi tha.. Atleast he kept RANI SAAHIBA busy!! 

ME also sunaira lets start a bring back shyam campaign

Swathi and Ankita Shall we start a petition with Bring back Shyam! - the sooner the better!!
More Shyam = Less Pujali campaign?

i mean it will be awesome to watch how the snake poisons the PI more against KKG and then on the other side trying to get to KKG...and then we will see Pujali doing a little different than just crying..
at least she will spend a little time without touching her brother? i mean even she can't be thinking of keeping both hubby n bro on the bed with her..at least not at the same time right??
Ouch
ok writing the above line was disgusting!! specially cz i also have a younger brother who is very close to me and this situation is just disgusting even to think about with Pujali's beahavior!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29DrwhoCDloveenigma17OmNaMaSteOm_SenbonZakura_

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

I can't understand why people are not understanding Anjali's pain right now...

Anjali's pain?  what pain? she's busy trying to sabotage her brother's married life by directly implying negative things against his wife. And you want us to feel sorry for her? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1Maverick29Drwhoevenjleena28-Manal.A-enigma17OmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Manju love that play with lead yes metal leadLOL as you can see am real slow today

Swati,

Thank you...

Now they Raizada's have come back home here, so channel changed!
KKG disappears and Ms Martyr takes over
she does get a mysterious call so we know who is going to m ake an appearance soon
rest is rubbish with akash gutless arnav gumptionless Payal did put her foot down but thats about it as Mammi enters and admonishes her and KKG calling them names vomit vomit all in all an episode worth skipping as even the romance leaves a bad taste

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeMaverick29Drwhoenigma17OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top