Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
can somebody here pls explain to me why did awash mary payal if his di and ma is so more impotent than his wife that hi can not even defend her?
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Drwho

Welcome back, dear!

I hope these spies report back to GH/PH whatever H, how thoroughly disgusted and utterly revolted people are by what they are showing!

Thanks darlin

I agree I bet they are moles on the forum...like i care...the rant of that individual was stupid because it was pointless and senseless...

I have decided not to watch the show for a while and concentrate on other things..love chatting so shall do that
vibha28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigma17

Siri22

By all means vent/rant and pontificate away
That is what this thread is all about
We welcome like minded people to have fun
So get stuck in and enjoy

My beauties,
I am weary and bone tired
So I shall love you all and leave you for the moment
My lovely bed beckons me
Goodnight my wonderful friends
See you anon when once more we shall pontificate and put the world to rights
Happy weekend all
๐Ÿค—

Have a good night lovie, and take care and catch you soon...

enjoy the weekend...๐Ÿค—
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

It sure doesn't look like that's gonna happen soon what with ASR running after his DI offering explanations. I mean was there a need to go so many times? He offered to explain once,made sure to tell aakash to give medicine. that should have been enough. Would it kill the CV's to show him going to his room and tell khushi not to feel embarrassed?

sirisha..now asr is getting ..what his Di is thinking..Anji spoke today what she is thinking..so little by little arnie will get poojali's behaviour and so does nani..
nani may advice both to leave...we never know..sudden zhatkas and matkas we get by CVS๐Ÿ˜†
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

hi sirisha ..shastra here.

I have similar story
I went to india last july and the ryan hug was playing at 5 pm repeat telecast and i just loved barun there ..and then i saw sanaya in red sari..i am hooked to it..cant imagine my life without IPKKND

Thanks manju,Shastra and Annie and all other ladies.
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good day, to all you fellow fumers!

As we continue to fume and sputter, the CVs chug away merrily on their path.
Suicidal path?
We can only hope the TRPs show it to be so.

Jayne
Edited by Jayne - 11 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

i think whenever poojali is behaving odd..they r giving her sleep medication๐Ÿ˜†  so she won't bother more..like the same day nani gave her

Isnt that bad for the invisible baby though???it can harm the fetus...i think they should just take her to the hospital and get her treated she is really really sick and needs medical help...her attraction to her brother is nauseating and wrong...
Siri22 thumbnail

sirisha..now asr is getting ..what his Di is thinking..Anji spoke today what she is thinking..so little by little arnie will get poojali's behaviour and so does nani..
nani may advice both to leave...we never know..sudden zhatkas and matkas we get by CVS๐Ÿ˜†

I just hope this won't go the other way. Hearing the PI's words he might be upset and seeing him upset might cause khushi to get upset. All this looks like they won't be getting together anytime soon. 

This might lead to Khushi walking out (which actually might be a good thing),maybe ASR repenting (and finally we get the redemption track). Ok I'll stop here. I'm dreaming too much I guess.
vibha28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jayne

Good day, to all you fellow fumers!

As we continue to fume and sputter, the CVs chug away merrily on their path.
Suicidal path?
We can only hope the TRPs show it to be so.

Jayne

hiya Jaynie

you said it lovie i wonder what next week trp will be like?? for the darn show sake i want it to drop so that they can change the mad story
Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Hey Annie... ๐Ÿค—  G'day Manju, Shweta, vibha, swati, asha, ash, shriya, Ms. Bong, Hiru, ouma, and all those who are on line currently ... A big hug from La ๐Ÿค—

Annie, all these days I was  feeling sorry for Anjali and was supporting her condition... I agree she is suffering from depression and thinks she is the only wronged party here... what I find now is she is being selfish.. she is only seeing the situation from her side, after seeing today's episode, I am kind of confused... is she resenting Khushi in ASR's life? Is she competing with Khushi?

today she said that he is now in love and he has changed... that is an obvious transition when a man gets marries isn't it? ...
I would like to ask Anjali one thing, she got married to Shyam, brought him home to her brothers house where they were both sponging off ASR... did she for once think that why should her bro support Shyam? If she could share her love between both the men in her life why can't ASR who is the bread winner of the house do the same? What was wrong if her brother wanted to spend a few moments with his wife.. What was the need for all those tears... in her interview she said that it is natural for someone to feel that way... come  on, they are husband and wife... when Khushi entered the RZ mansion  as the DIl, she too was suffering and was ostracised by all of them...  yet our dear Anjali Di was acting lovey dovey with her husband.. at that point, did she think of Khushi's plight? No !! so why is she expecting to be treated differntly?

If she is so ill  why should she go to the temples? she is all droopy and looked as if she was going to pass out any moment...  couldn't others have talked her out of it... I find the whole RM family a bit OTT...

I don't know what to make of Akash... he was, is and will always be spineless.. I am glad Payal had the nerve to question him today... enough is enough... he refused to eat when Payal brought in the food but when Maami called him to have food, he followed her like a puppy dog... Huh!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Anjali is no saint... she saw how Payal was being treated... this woman did not care a damn for anyone...  . I do not know if it is a legal and safe way to travel without a seat belt in the boot of the car in India.. if they meet with an accident insurance won't be covering their injuries... how can the others agree for a lady to be seated in the boot? Shocking behaviour ... 

the PH is hell bent on showing females as the weakest links... I would advise the ladies to cut their links and let the men try go afloat single for a while... they will come back to their senses...

Maami cant cook to save herself and cannot be useful around the house but goes demanding the same from the Gupta sisters... I would like to see both the girls hurling a volley of abuses at Maami one day.. ๐Ÿ˜†

next week I hope ASR will dare to stand up to his Di to say that Khushi too has a place in his life... else Khushi should start packing her bags and leave... Di & her bro can go fly kites...

That's another thing you can do Anji apart from cold showers!

Hello La dear, 

Even you are creeped by her increasingly bizarre behaviour...she was sitting there with his hands in her lap. It felt like a wife sulking because her husband was not paying her attention!

ASR had the decency to look uncomfortable briefly!