Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Drwho

@ red, That's the soundest advice you will get Khushi darling! Go with our blessings!

@bold Anjali, do that and also please take a cold shower, they say it helps!

I am watching the repeat here Shastra...

I agree with you manju...khushi and payal both need to leave the masoleum...

Arnav needs to support his wife like he said to his willow that if they dont accept khushi as wife he will leave with her.,..back then he didnt love her now he does so he has to tell the willow to snap out of it..

I honestly think willow should go to shyam...no wonder poor man strayed...sorry i never ever say this but after this i totally get it as to why he was wandering...his wife is mad...
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

manju..do u mind reading Sush's post and tell me what she means??? by both after brother??

this is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106531

Which post dear?

Send me the link!
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

I agree with you manju...khushi and payal both need to leave the masoleum...

Arnav needs to support his wife like he said to his willow that if they dont accept khushi as wife he will leave with her.,..back then he didnt love her now he does so he has to tell the willow to snap out of it..

I honestly think willow should go to shyam...no wonder poor man strayed...sorry i never ever say this but after this i totally get it as to why he was wandering...his wife is mad...

now i also realize ...shyam never got attracted to plastic love..anji has bound him with money..
If the prediction for past is true..which is Shyam's sister was left by ASR's father..then i will have sympathy with shyam..
Anji never was good wife..she has always feared shyam thru her money...she has suffocated him by pampering..
DiamondLife thumbnail

Which post dear?

Send me the link!

i put the link no...πŸ˜†
Drwho thumbnail

manju..do u mind reading Sush's post and tell me what she means??? by both after brother??

this is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106531

Does she mean both Anjali and Shyamu are after ASR? 

Or Both Anjali and Khushi are after ASR

But Khushi is not after ASR, it is him who is pursuing her!

I think she means the first one...

ASR, I will be very angry if you run after your sister and neglect your wife! 

Drwho thumbnail

i put the link no...πŸ˜†

Saw that dearπŸ˜ƒ
ManmarziyanTeri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Well said! Perfect! Just perfect.
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Annie... πŸ€—  G'day Manju, Shweta, vibha, swati, asha, ash, shriya, Ms. Bong, Hiru, ouma, and all those who are on line currently ... A big hug from La πŸ€—

Annie, all these days I was  feeling sorry for Anjali and was supporting her condition... I agree she is suffering from depression and thinks she is the only wronged party here... what I find now is she is being selfish.. she is only seeing the situation from her side, after seeing today's episode, I am kind of confused... is she resenting Khushi in ASR's life? Is she competing with Khushi?

today she said that he is now in love and he has changed... that is an obvious transition when a man gets marries isn't it? ...
I would like to ask Anjali one thing, she got married to Shyam, brought him home to her brothers house where they were both sponging off ASR... did she for once think that why should her bro support Shyam? If she could share her love between both the men in her life why can't ASR who is the bread winner of the house do the same? What was wrong if her brother wanted to spend a few moments with his wife.. What was the need for all those tears... in her interview she said that it is natural for someone to feel that way... come  on, they are husband and wife... when Khushi entered the RZ mansion  as the DIl, she too was suffering and was ostracised by all of them...  yet our dear Anjali Di was acting lovey dovey with her husband.. at that point, did she think of Khushi's plight? No !! so why is she expecting to be treated differntly?

If she is so ill  why should she go to the temples? she is all droopy and looked as if she was going to pass out any moment...  couldn't others have talked her out of it... I find the whole RM family a bit OTT...

I don't know what to make of Akash... he was, is and will always be spineless.. I am glad Payal had the nerve to question him today... enough is enough... he refused to eat when Payal brought in the food but when Maami called him to have food, he followed her like a puppy dog... Huh!! 😑

Anjali is no saint... she saw how Payal was being treated... this woman did not care a damn for anyone...  . I do not know if it is a legal and safe way to travel without a seat belt in the boot of the car in India.. if they meet with an accident insurance won't be covering their injuries... how can the others agree for a lady to be seated in the boot? Shocking behaviour ... 

the PH is hell bent on showing females as the weakest links... I would advise the ladies to cut their links and let the men try go afloat single for a while... they will come back to their senses...

Maami cant cook to save herself and cannot be useful around the house but goes demanding the same from the Gupta sisters... I would like to see both the girls hurling a volley of abuses at Maami one day.. πŸ˜†

next week I hope ASR will dare to stand up to his Di to say that Khushi too has a place in his life... else Khushi should start packing her bags and leave... Di & her bro can go fly kites...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

Just wanted to say this seems like an exclusive thread almost like REDUX and Crooner. Hope you guys don't mind me posting here. It's just I cannot let go of a thread to vent and rant against PI.

It is exclusively for exclusive people!

You are most welcome to express your opinion, so please feel free😊 
DiamondLife thumbnail

Does she mean both Anjali and Shyamu are after ASR? 

Or Both Anjali and Khushi are after ASR

But Khushi is not after ASR, it is him who is pursuing her!

I think she means the first one...

ASR, I will be very angry if you run after your sister and neglect your wife! 

thanks manju..my dull brain..i cant understand very complicated thing like annie has putπŸ˜† but i get the essence most of the time..nut Sush post i did not get it..and i reserve it first🀣

I think anji-shyamu after asr makes sense and khushi is jus the object of competition and attention..u r right dear
thanksπŸ˜ƒ