Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fascination

All I can say is that please Shyam take her with you !!!

NOOO...

Kick her out and bring shyam back in๐Ÿ˜†

he was atleast amusing in his soapy, scorpion, twitchy way. 

Plus Abhaas is HOTTT
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smitz_LIGHTS999

U stole my words.
Seems like she z too fond f Christian Grey,and his sadism & BDSM on Ana.. *sigh*

Even BDSM with an unrelated person would be preferable to incest!
Originally posted by: CDlove

I get that she's depressed and is looking for her brother's attention. But actually pointing out to his private life with his wife and implying it as if he had done something criminal is beyond retarded.

like honestly. I want khushi to kiss him, smack on his lips, just to piss her off. ๐Ÿ˜†

what will she do then? demand khushi to take back the kiss?
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kooltoad

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

calm down...๐Ÿ˜Š

to b truthfull i find mamiji more irritating... i am so so so angry with her... she's the most immature character in the show since the biginning...

Finally! I find someone who agrees with me. I thoroughly dislike Mami's character...and I hate it when her character is defended saying she is the protective motherly figure and her anger on the Gupta sisters is justified...
If that was the case, why isn't she angry with Arnav as well? Double standards!

If her son or Anjali was treated the way she treats the Gupta girls, would she have tolerated?

THis is just another excuse for her to berate the sisters...she always hated those girls...what was her excuse before all this came to light?

Remember her abhorrent behavior towards the Guptas during the Payash marriage track?
Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay my lovies have to go for a while but  I shall join you all laters...

A big hug to Annie, Manju,Hiru,Tiya, Shewtha, La, Swathi,Manaal and my other lovies who will join laters..๐Ÿค—

Annie hun I am well send you a pm too, hope you got it?

Love your post as usual but lovie this putrid story is doing my head in๐Ÿ˜ก
moonlight99 thumbnail
So is it too heartless for me to say that I kind of understand why Shyam was cheating on her. I mean he probably was sick and tired of how she was behaving. I mean this much drama because she saw her brother almost kiss his wife????? Why? And if this is how she is then how did Shyam deal with this?

She is too attached to her brother and plus they were living off her brothers' income. Wouldn't a man feel like he has lost his masculinity when he sees his wife practically worship her brother. 

Now, it's like the story isn't about Shyam anymore. It's like Shyam was just in the way! Now it feels like it was always about her obsession with Arnav !

I cannot stand this anymore! What is the problem!? Anji's behavior is freaking me out. For a while she acts like her precious Chotey is 5 years old and then later she acts like she's a jealous lover and then she acts like a five year old who won't take her medicine and then a hormonal teenager asking everyone to leave her alone. What is happening? 

Can we PLEASE have Shyam back? PLEASE! I love Abhass Mehta and loved his acting even if Shyam didn't make sense sometimes. His track was way  better than this track! I can understand adultery ( I don't support it) because things like that happen in real life. But I cannot understand why the whole family went into SHOCK because a guy decided to kiss his wife! And the sister who should be glowing because of her pregnancy is acting like she's ill!

I am sorry for the post but I needed a place to rant!
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tiya229

I would have loved it, if they wrote a strong, mature Anjali, picking up the pieces of her life and proving Khushi and Arnav wrong, in terms of hiding the truth.

But *sigh*

and Thanks hiru *forehead kiss* to you too.

but that would totally undermine their sayi soch idea of women empowerment. They need women who can cry, weep, cry some more and for good measures cling to their brothers and break their marriages. Independent women is a big no no. that's why Khushi is slowly being slunk to a side character 
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Finally! I find someone who agrees with me. I thoroughly dislike Mami's character...and I hate it when her character is defended saying she is the protective motherly figure and her anger on the Gupta sisters is justified...
If that was the case, why isn't she angry with Arnav as well? Double standards!

If her son or Anjali was treated the way she treats the Gupta girls, would she have tolerated?

THis is just another excuse for her to berate the sisters...she always hated those girls...what was her excuse before all this came to light?

Remember her abhorrent behavior towards the Guptas during the Payash marriage track?

Shwets darling๐Ÿค—

The way this thread has been going, didn't get a chance to say hi.

What if mami herself was treated like that! Nani treats her with so much restraint!

I am waiting for the moment when the Raizada sons put thier foot down and demand that their wives be called by their names and not as Khoon Bhari Taang and Phati Sadi!
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Drwho

Delicate???๐Ÿ˜ก

Ha, the Tottering Brat and the deadly dunce is more like it!

Manju it is delicate,atleast DB proclaims her heart to be so delicate๐Ÿ˜† dint u see the RM interview where she is selling off her so called delicate (!) heart and was trying to buy rather hogging sympathy ??๐Ÿ˜† guess what empty vessels sound much ๐Ÿ˜†

Anjali is Pathetically selfish and utterly manipulative .. everytime she runs her hands into ASR's cheek, I get seriously queasy.. never in my life I hated a character so much like anjali..
pls some1 tie her pathetic hands..What an incestuous story.. Pathetic bro-sis duo.. both need to be in the mental asylum๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by Doc_Manaal - 11 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I posted this on another thread and TM did not seem to agree with me. I am glad someone else saw what I did today and for the last week 

"TM I know all that about Anjali and more because I've been looking at the show just like you have for over 1 year. She was all that and more when her happiness was not in question. So what does that tell you about her? I tell you if you don't get my drift... She is a selfish individual!! When she's happy everything is fine and when she's not everyone should mourn with her and that is not a good character trait. Her present behavior is very unsettling to say the least. 

Her actions and dialogue are not in harmony!! She is not behaving like a sister who crave attention but as a jilted lover. That's what I'm getting by looking at the show since Shyam truth was revealed. She is behaving how Lavanya should have when she realized Arnav loved Khushi and not her. I am not bashing but CVs need to be careful with the message they're sending to the public. Anjali's behavior is bordering on "psychotic vindictive woman scorned!!"