Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: CDlove

I was saying this to trina yeasterday.

While watching the episode I was chanting 'take your paws off him, take your paws off him'

Im seriouse!

Hi Vibha!

The problem Hiru is in they have made a pact with the devil...in bargaining for DB to stay they killed their "BABY" so to speak...

See had this story been a brother sister one we all would have never made it so big...we liked Arnav and Khushi..I for one dont care for willow...she needs to go...

Compared to her Shyam was a teddy bear, honestly
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

iss over-acting ko kya naam doon? Stop trying so hard ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hiya Hiru๐Ÿค—

You need to make another post lovie about weird love ...i used to dislike willow not I plain hate her...that is a strong emotion but I cannot help it...i just dont like her anymore

hey Vibs, wierd love indeed. Her love for her brother is borderline psychotic. I feel queasy watching it
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sbk2

Annie Dear ๐Ÿค—

I was shocked when I logged in today and read the written update...they ruined a beautiful episode today ๐Ÿ˜ก

Why did they have to show the family coming back so soon?!!  Why aren't they letting the love story blossom?!

I don't even want to talk about Clingy Crybaby...๐Ÿ˜ก

Today's episode went overboard in the negative drama quotient...this is not what we signed up for...we were promised a unique love story...none of the promos of the introduction of the serial showed a clingy sister nor was it indicated anytime that this serial is about a brother and his sister...

Shwetaaa...you have finally come over to the dark side my dear ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

Annie I love u so much for the awesome adjectives for this super-incestuous f**ked up blighted sister AnJhali Jha..๐Ÿค—
I hate Arnav.. why is he behaving like a putty in so called Di's hand ??
I expect him to be the ASR and give that over pampered incestuous brat a piece of his mind..
f**king incestuous bother-sister.. PUKE PUKE and PUKE..
Pls Daljeet JUST LEAVE ipk AND SAVE US FROM THE HEADACHE..
never in my life I hated a character so much, like AnJhali Jha..
Daljeet's RM interview was a major put off..
Pls Daljeet leave IPK..I cant tolerate u anymore..

Thank you Manaal๐Ÿค—
You are welcome and you know where to come when you want to vent๐Ÿ˜Š
You have said it so succintly
vibha28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drwho

Hi Vibhs๐Ÿค—,

Next time when DB goes to sshoot, I want someone to tie her hands behind her back!

I didn't watch her either and will not watch until someone tells me the PI has changed her tune!

Manju my love๐Ÿค—

Lets made a pact...I will not watch it either and darlin Shewtha has informed me that she will update me so when she days that all is well till then I am not watching this incestous show anymore...

Willow needs to go please someone send her to shyam
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Ali she will never redeem herself in my eyes. I've seen her selfish and vindictive side in the past 2 weeks. Its easy to be sweet and smiley when life is good. She had everyone, including her husband and brother, wrapped around her finger. Everyone was ruining their own lives to keep her happy. We get to see one's true nature during the bad times. And we are seeing hers now...its not a pretty sight.

Just see the vast difference between the way Khushi handled herself when she was blackmailed into a marriage versus the way Anjali is handling herself. How can they tell us to understand her? They have ruined Anjali forever.

Exactly Priyanka!

If they want to show us sympathizing with Anjali, show her loneliness and depression in a different way...by her missing Shyam, being with him and all the good times...

Unfortunately this is the time they are showing one of the best Arhi moments...I cannot even take a break from IPK!

I do not understand why they are shoving Anjali's track right in the middle of the Arhi moments...I mean why can't they maintain a balance? Show Arhi romance equally..

I seriously hope they realize people are not happy with this new roop of Anjali and they show it differently...if Shyam had come in and was poisoning her mind against Arhi, it would be understandable...but Anjali herself behaving this way is making it hard for anyone to feel any sympathy for her...this is downright selfishness...
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: CDlove

Do you think Gul khan likes 50 Shades of Grey? She seems to like to watch torture, abuse and manhandling and seem to derive seeminglyromantic yet twsited pleasure out it

U stole my words.
Seems like she z too fond f Christian Grey,and his sadism & BDSM on Ana.. *sigh*
vibha28 thumbnail
Annie ๐Ÿค—

The thing is this is all willow's doing...she wants more screen space so we get to see her . No one cares whether WE want her to have that space or not...

And her interview was even worse that she in on show...
Woah, Looks like I am 25 pages too late to the "party". But, better Late than Never right?

Today's episode left SUCH a bitter taste in my mouth. How dare this OVERGROWN SPECIE be so cushioned that others feel the pain of it?

I know its a show, and its not realistic, specially IPK, but this was one such instance, even the mantra "Its fiction" didnt soothe me. Anjali's reaction, claws at my gut, making me want to lash out. 

ArHi romance, however flawed, touched me as it was a man and woman, having their time. Arnav, specially, lets go when Khushi is with him, and wanted to feel a love, any red-blooded male would want to feel. Anjali mother-f**king Jha comes in, and GETS ANGRY? POSSESSIVE? JEALOUS? BETRAYED? Like, bitch please...

I am not the one, who feels bad for Arnav/ASR, but today I did. He was the innocent party. But then, when  he went to justify himself to his "DI" i was like "f**k it."

I HATE THAT:

Khushi HAS to walk away, EVERYTIME Anjali comes in, despite being the badi bahu of the house

Everybody literally has to give up their lives for this singular, self-preening, idiotic woman. 

Payal has to bear the shit from Akash, despite trying to save this woman from misery

Anjali ACTS as if, Pregnancy is a CHORE, a burden to bear without her cheating husband. 

Arnav, doesnt OWE her an explanation, NOR does Khushi. I get that CVs are trying to show her as an emotionally weak woman in depression, BUT to blame the brother because he wanted some sexy time with his wife, is Freudian Complex. But buck up. I frankly dont care, who is the LEAD of the show. Everybody knows, Khushi aka sanaya is the selling point (along with Barun) so i am least bothered if Daljeet is sharing screen space. That said, they need to show it properly. The show as a whole, would much benefit, if they did some research and showed Depression not Calculative Bitch Syndrome and Pregnancy instead Woman at Death's Door.

Sorry for the rant and a long post. Anjali's actions did leave a bad taste in mouth.
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
calm down...๐Ÿ˜Š

to b truthfull i find mamiji more irritating... i am so so so angry with her... she's the most immature character in the show since the biginning...