India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood Sucking Leech

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Good evening my beauties. Well well here we go round the mulberry bush once more or would that be thrice more?
Shocking, disgusting, totally and utterly gross episode.
This family is surely perverted, sycophantic leaving such a distasteful after effect
 Frothing at the mouth?
Foaming at the mouth?
Smoke pouring out of my ears?
Dashing off to get intimate with my toilet bowl yet again?
Feeling and looking green around the gills?
Yes, yes and yes to all the above
I am nauseaous at WW's bizarre,  weird acting like a betrayed lover instead of a sister
This woman needs immediate therapy
The sooner the better
As a matter of fact she needs to be carted off by men in white coats!!!

What medications for heavens sake?
Folic acid springs to mind when one is pregnant
Maybe she takes pills and potions for her delusions
 Disgracefullly hideous delusions of a lover instead of a sibling
Disgusting is not even close to the absolute discomfort and vileness her behaviour brings to the forefront

Her entire performance today is unwarranted and unneccessary
What was all that drama in the car...the fainting lily act
She is bloody pregnant, not at death's door
Pregnancy is a physiological change and NOT an illness
Its a nine months temporary alterations of a woman's body

This family needs a serious shaking to the core
Knock some sense into them
Stop treating that clinging vine, whiney, waste of space and time like a  child, and tell her to get a grip and act as  mature adult
Stop the mollycoddlying
Stop wrapping her up in cotton wool
No one has died
Her husband betrayed her
Full stop
She has a responsibility towards her unborn baby
Oh wait this selfish , self centred, drama queen was ready to abort the baby with a pair of spencer wells
Bright intelligent spark

My beauties I am fuming.
I am pouring forth pure vitriolic verbal abuse at this ghastly ghastly nasty piece of work called Anjali Jha
She is a disgrace to womanhood
She is parasite to family members
She is a blood sucking soul destroying sister
She is an utter inhumane, vain and unfeeling monster to impending motherhood
She is a bloody wastrel and a waste of space as a sister in law
She is a pathetic horrible human being

There my beauties
I have vented
Now the rest is upto you my beauties
So take it away
Carpe diem 

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

amal3008cheeky25*nadia*kitveshsaarrthiispyaarnahoulaginna90Pink77MitzsvasSimran25xena1celaajumaDeliciousmastiSanayasoniavcrazynainaDesi.Kudifathimaa98anahaRvicsDeepjas23ArnavKhushiLoveedward420zszsvaughnreianasammi5princessnidamayadZephyr8frockstarJewelsAndLace-Reva-Lurvebookssss8080blrgalDieHard-KSGfanWiseGirlpenguin143feyasadaf2012call4angelamcguinessdhivyLaraHeerLucifer16ssaaaajalkukdi1WorkerBcraziefanmoonlight99awwwwwwwApplebeeArshi2gthr4evrvini09pikudikabanglesdaydreamerrlanilandSS83DrNoureenjazzpreetmariyakamranSham33rahAce11zenjoechopsticksWhite.PearlNasraManchila-Surma-fizzyfairyHopeleslyInLoveLIONHEARTabii95ayu_tripathipriyankaameghavnMaverick29Crazy_1001SaraJLPrasanna_dhanufaffyaashi_saddafmahmood4856roldcnikolai_gogolnirbasitoErika1notacrimetolovefascinationShahuaadyakalibleeding.lovegopikaaji-Nashita-Nataliasun2011ana.khanrainyday3000falcon.staranantanantJulie0001..Swapnali..QueenAnnie181mangaloreAudrey.h.ManmarziyanTeriYummymummynine2sana_sugarbunhighonshowspinkssSunriseGreen---Nisha---aroosheeipkknd06evenjleena28geetmaanluv..Damsel..aditi07sharneil92JaponicaPashna-Manal.A-Olive_Rosesegadipkknd-fanJayneDrwhoLuvBarunSanayaAfyaAmazingAmyIceflamessonaparideeswarnaJerryTheMousesikhni_Punkin22Ni1234Barundeewani19bhaktiiifarheen75MentalExoticaabracadabra-EndlessSmile-trina2010CDloveSanzBarbietaniksLadyLaLaasha...-HoneyBoo---sumana13--manjhaAkanksha-AnotherAdmirercurledupmommamia.Euphoria.OmNaMaSteOmMastMalangSimi1711Veena..sbk2VintageWineFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterSultan_Of_SwingCATZ..tvbufwestindianMihrimah.MyriadOfHues._SenbonZakura_xAaliya..-Jia-..The.Lannisterprincessunara.shinchan.

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.. I can't take this anymore, disgusting... AngryAngryAngryAngry. She is acting like a lover rather than sibling. someone hits her on head to make her get back to her sensesAngryAngryAngry

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal_Ice90sss8080craziefanjazzpreetmariyakamranfizzyfairy4856notacrimetolovesun20111mangalorefalcon.starevenjleena28DrwhoLuvBarunSanayaSanzBarbieenigma17FairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterVintageWineOmNaMaSteOm

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLcool down, 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23sprinkle2Aleesha7777Drwhoenigma17

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Inspite of 20 odd posts i am not able vent my frustration at the episode, it is classic DKS

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

celacrazynainajalkukdi1laksanufalcon.star4856Maverick29DrwhoLuvBarunSanayaenigma17FairyLiquidSoapVintageWineSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
words fail me Annie, words fail me to write how utterly displeased I am with the show.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamranzenjoeArshi2gthr4evrSaraJLMaverick294856fascination1mangaloreevenjleena28DrwhoLuvBarunSanayaAmazingAmySaJanLuv14curledupenigma17FairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterRiyaDuttasbk2VintageWineOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara_SenbonZakura_

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Totally agree with you.. I can't take this anymore, disgusting... AngryAngryAngryAngry. She is acting like a lover rather than sibling. someone hits her on head to make her get back to her sensesAngryAngryAngry

I felt physically sick watching today's episode
How can a husband and wife be made to feel guilty for caring about each other
The woman is abnormal right down to her core

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Anita2011jalpa_23-DA-guryaWorkerBjazzpreetmariyakamranfizzyfairyzenjoeSu_SomerholicMaverick294856nikolai_gogol1mangalorenotacrimetoloveevenjleena28YummymummyDrwhoLuvBarunSanayaSanzBarbieSaJanLuv14curledupAkanksha-sbk2VintageWineKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingMihrimah_SenbonZakura_

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Wow that was caustic and pure venom BUT i do understanf your frame of mind. haven't watched the epi and don't think i will watch it anyway... been so for some time now... but after reading the update and the rants right left and middle i'll definitely skip 2dayz epi as well. Pity.but i'd rather skip than watch it and get angry.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

4856DrwhoLuvBarunSanayaenigma17VintageWineSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

She is a poison ivy, deadly nightshade and Venus fly trap rolled into one!

She is the new Lead of IPK.

Unbelievable!Clap

(By lead I dont mean lead actor, but the metal LEAD, she will drown and take the show with her!)

Edited by Drwho - 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

princessnidamariyakamranzenjoe-Surma-Maverick29mad-eye4856nikolai_gogol1mangaloreevenjleena28AmazingAmyLuvBarunSanayaenigma17CDloveAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOmsbk2VintageWineSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap_SenbonZakura_

Go to top