India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

i hope

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
after watching today's Richa-sidhi scene ,I hope Cvs plan to show Sidhi failing in her attempts to make Kunal hate her .. i f that is not the case, if they show Sidhi succeeding, Kunal trusting richa and doubting sidhi, getting friendly with Richa and hating Sidhi ..well good bye parichay.. had enough and cant bear any more

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annjudynaz1312mochas156arabicaSilambuAnkitaKaran

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I'm just waiting for kunal reaction to say a final good bye to parichay. if he believes richa for even one second , final RIP kunal chopra for me Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaSilambuAnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
it not only would be character assassination of Kunal chopra but also of SINAL love story... their love story was one of the best in the TV so far according to me since they were ready to fight the world , all odd to stay together,
 but now one is leaving the other for his freedom
the trust her , that she can hate him or she hates him and is selfish, self centerd and greedy and all that

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hi

its testing time for kc now, i really hope he passes with flying colours

norzar

AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

I'm just waiting for kunal reaction to say a final good bye to parichay. if he believes richa for even one second , final RIP kunal chopra for me Ouch

me too waiting to see Kunal's reaction.hope Kunal will not trust Richa.plz CVs dont show Kunal as looser.

arabicaSilambuparadigm

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
yup hoping for the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i am hoping for the best...but i don't trust the cvs...bcz i know how their brains function...

i think guys...pls be brave to witness SiNal separation...i am already making my heart brave now...

my prediction is i think siddhi will be successful in the mission of making the whole cheap family to hate her...including kunal...when she is abt to leave than kunal will get to know the truth n expose the devil richa...but then its too late siddhi might have left...n kunal have no clue where she went...n the span of 7 yrs he would be finding her...but no news than by coincidence they meet...but fate plays games...kunal might assume that siddhi re-married or siddhi in real might be engeged to someone who look after her n the guy falls in love with her...her parents might compel her n due to favours she agrees...n the guy might be kunal's friend or client

now in all this i don't know where SiNal twins fits in...there are 3 possibilities

1)siddhi delivers her twins n kunal takes the twins away from her n ask her to leave

2)siddhi delivers the twins...but one at the time due to pregnancy complications...kunal thinks that siddhi delivers only one baby n he takes the baby away n he has no clue abt his other baby that siddhi gives birth after he left...so in this case...one baby will be with kunal n the other with siddhi

3) twins with siddhi...kunal have no clue abt his twins n father-twins meets after 7yrs

4) SiNal n twins together...but its impossible

5)siddhi aborts her twins or miscarriage...which is impossible too as twins are confirm 
Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Looks like all SINAL Fans will be abandoning Parichay for the future really looks very gloom. High chances

1) sinal separation temporary  - Siddhi will make sure Kunal hates her to the core and a hurt Kunal asks her to leave the house. Then VIRA will talk to him and Kunal figures something wrong and sets to find out the truth and bring back Siddhi before delivery. All of them living happily...

2) Kunal and Siddhi living in the same house till delivery but Kunal hates her . Goes ahead with the divorce. Custody given to each parent to keep one child each and goes on to pt.3.

3) 7 years later meet - Siddhi - a very modern career woman and Kunal a very successful rich man through the kids in some excursions where the kids realize they are twins and try to unite the parents together. Perhaps now Kunal will have a new girlfriend playing mother to his child .Hopefully he does not get married for that will be a spoiler . Infact both should never remarry anyone...Finally SINAL get together and have another sets of twins Girls this time and all four of them living happily.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top