Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ARNAV-ANJALI-KHUSHI...the trio!! (Page 3)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Your post is great but at this point Anjali is THE MOST INSENSITIVE, inhuman,jealous, selfish, clingy, cunning , manipulative sister in the world.
Either all of the above or the CVs are doing a very BAD job portraying her character.
At this point it looks like Anjali is Arnav's wife and Arnav is cheating on her with Khushi.
Disgusting thought I know but best way to describe today's living room scene between the trio.
That woman needs immidiate psychiatric help ASAP and so does the person who came up with the idea of such track to PROJECT bro sis bonding between Arnav & Anjali.
Sorry but it is PROJECTING something else altogether which is beyond disgusting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarunPunkin22OmNaMaSteOm

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Very nicely put.Clap
Anjali is just fragile atm. Let's see if CVs change her behaviour soon. 
I really want to know the past now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarun

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
good reasoning dear...

i mean... the trio..

all of the relations means a lot to arnav...

i understand that now too 

shagun_sarun

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
I just want Arhi romance to start ASAP! And without anjali being like an idiot

Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 20 July 2012 at 4:03pm

shagun_sarun

ArHiLover-x IF-Dazzler
ArHiLover-x
ArHiLover-x

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I agree with everyone, very good reasons!

shagun_sarun

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Ur view on anjali and kushi i really agree with you.. now i think as u said it will always be that anjali will have doubts on kushi...
and for arnav and kushi their family will be main point that will break or make them...many of the things that happened in their life is most of the time related to their family only... and the way the story is going Arnav is gonna be stuck to choose between his di and kushi...

shagun_sarun

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Great post shagun !!! U described every relation perfectly ... What ever we saw upto till now Anjali& Arnav relationship is real or not  ... Anjali char totally changed ... She is the one who always wants her bro to fall in love and made him to look in mirror and showed him how much he loves khushi !!! were is that Anjali ??? Now the same anjali having prob with her bro she is a kind of jealous...Arhi may hate each other they are the one who sacrifice all their happiness for family sake their relationship is stronger than others ...Both of them cant live without each other ...

shagun_sarun

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
 Wonderful reasonable post !!Hug

First of all..a small suggestion to gul.she had given a beautiful storyline..as v never seen before.its a story beyond the pure magical relationship b/w siblings ..in that she included a beautiful mills n bloon characters..beautiful love story b/w arnav n khushi..well..she skstched out all the characters..but there is something is lacking in behind..is a justification..hearing wrongs.at a wrong time..seeing bad things at a tough time..while arnav watched arnav n shyam in terrace..inspite of all thsese..MU in each n every character .arnav n anji .beautiful relationship makes a very sweet n flavour..of this show..but now its extremely changes.i can showing khushi as a strong character..n anjali a most weakest character..but now i need being arnav is a protective for these two women..i want him to produce proper justification n reason behind the truth abt shyam's out of mansion to anji..she had a right to know abt his hubby..each time right things have to b sorted out..only bad things wer shown out.then what's the use bringing a religious things.anjali's past have to shown out this tine..its already late..y she is sooo weak..??? Confused only past can porves.what makes ker soo weak ? 

Edited by archanakamaraj - 21 July 2012 at 1:17am

shagun_sarun

Go to top