Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

getting a very bad feeling !!!!! (Page 3)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by -Rani

Mages I hope you would stop bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.

ok di...i have done the changes...sorry if it hurts you...Tongue...i hope its pleasant nowTongue...n also i am a kunal fan tooEmbarrassed..but that doesn't mean i will support in his wrongdoings...i just wanted to clarify this...i hope you don't mind my POV...n it goes the same for siddhi too...if both does wrong things i can't support them...

Thanks for making the changes Mages. But without knowing what Kunal will do in the future, how can you hold him guilty and how can you curse him? 

no probs di...it was my mistake...i can't make you angry...it came out of frustrations...n in anger one doesn't know what to write or say...i am really sorry...n i agree with you completely...i can't hold him guilty since we don't know his reactions...but then i hope cvs doesn't make him into a typical BT male...i want him to remain the same KC...but post leap i would love to see KC in grey shades...a obsession to win back his love by hook or crook...

Kunal is in jail because of Siddhi only and he is suffering there everyday. That's more caring that anything else. He is ready to die (hang to death for her mistake) If that's not love and character than what is?

i agree...he is lovable darling...siddhi is lucky to have a husband like him...

I understand you are feeling bad for Siddhi but, it's not right to hold him responsible for something he hasn't done yet.

nopes...more than siddhi...i am feeling bad for SiNal...i can't see them separate especially for a devil like richa...

Thanks for understanding my POV too Mages. I understand your frustrations as we are all in same boat right nowSmile

Go to top