Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

getting a very bad feeling !!!!! (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
KC comes across has a no-nonsense attitude he is unlike ram or manav who gives up at one point of time n give in to what craps the villains or vamps tries to show them...we all know KC never gives up...n he will never believe richa after what she have done to his life in the rape case...

but if he believes richa n doubt siddhi or even falls for his mom's trap...its better siddhi leave kunal n dumb chopra's house forever...they don't deserve her at all...n she should settle in her new life which is more peaceful than her past when she was married...i hope post-leap she gets someone who truly loves her n respects her unlike her husband who claims to love her passionately but doubts her character after living with her...if this happens...i don't know what to say...it will destroy KC character...i hope it doesn't happens at all

Edited by Mages - 20 July 2012 at 9:50pm

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
If kunal doubts siddhi and trusts witcha again thn he can marry richa...i have no regret about that... he deserves richa and they are meant to be each other ...and the chopras should be glad to have a dil like richa...and i want richa to snatch away their son completely...this is the only punishment for the chopras...and kunal have to live with the vamp ...i dont want any reunion...if he can live without her for 7 long years then he can live rest of his life too... Last gold petals awards parichay team won 2 awards...for logpriya male personality and logpriya jodi...if they separated this way thn they will never going to get these awards in future... Bcoz they started to dig the grave for kunal chopra and his parichay...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

If kunal doubts siddhi and trusts witcha again thn he can marry richa...i have no regret about that... he deserves richa and they are meant to be each other ...and the chopras should be glad to have a dil like richa...and i want richa to snatch away their son completely...this is the only punishment for the chopras...and kunal have to live with the vamp ...i dont want any reunion...if he can live without her for 7 long years then he can live rest of his life too... Last gold petals awards parichay team won 2 awards...for logpriya male personality and logpriya jodi...if they separated this way thn they will never going to get these awards in future... Bcoz they started to dig the grave for kunal chopra and his parichay...

i completely agree with you...i hope a new man enters siddhi's life...n shower her with love...at least the man's dirty past will not haunt siddhi...n she too live w/o kunal for 7 yrs...i am sure she will be able to live w/o him after 7 yrs too n adjust to her new life...

as for kunal he can spend his life with darling richa...

i hope the babies are with siddhi...i don't want richa's shadow on siddhi's babies...

i just hope kunal doesn't doubt siddhi...even if separation happens there is no hatred but love intact n kunal finding his love for 7 yrs...n SiNal falling in love all over again...

Edited by Mages - 20 July 2012 at 9:52pm
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Mages I hope you would stop bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.

Edited by -Rani - 20 July 2012 at 9:31pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Mages I hope you would start bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.

di after a long time i have came into the forum...from where you saw i bash kunal...i am saying IF ONLY...if he doubts siddhi...which i hope he will never bcz i have complete trust on kunal...he will never...so my hopes are still there...

but the truth is truth...if you see with open heart w/o kunal factor...siddhi have never got happiness in her married life...either his dirty past haunts her...or his family cheap tactics makes her life complicated...

if i offended you...i am sorry...

but anyways everyone would bash kunal if he doubts siddhi after living with her...understanding her...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Mages I hope you would stop bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.

ok di...i have done the changes...sorry if it hurts you...Tongue...i hope its pleasant nowTongue...n also i am a kunal fan tooEmbarrassed..but that doesn't mean i will support in his wrongdoings...i just wanted to clarify this...i hope you don't mind my POV...n it goes the same for siddhi too...if both does wrong things i can't support them...

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

ok di...i have done the changes...sorry if it hurts you...Tongue...i hope its pleasant nowTongue...n also i am a kunal fan tooEmbarrassed..but that doesn't mean i will support in his wrongdoings...i just wanted to clarify this...i hope you don't mind my POV...n it goes the same for siddhi too...if both does wrong things i can't support them...

Thanks for making the changes Mages. But without knowing what Kunal will do in the future, how can you hold him guilty and how can you curse him? 

Kunal is in jail because of Siddhi only and he is suffering there everyday. That's more caring that anything else. He is ready to die (hang to death for her mistake) If that's not love and character than what is?

I understand you are feeling bad for Siddhi but, it's not right to hold him responsible for something he hasn't done yet.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

Thanks for making the changes Mages. But without knowing what Kunal will do in the future, how can you hold him guilty and how can you curse him? 

no probs di...it was my mistake...i can't make you angry...it came out of frustrations...n in anger one doesn't know what to write or say...i am really sorry...n i agree with you completely...i can't hold him guilty since we don't know his reactions...but then i hope cvs doesn't make him into a typical BT male...i want him to remain the same KC...but post leap i would love to see KC in grey shades...a obsession to win back his love by hook or crook...

Kunal is in jail because of Siddhi only and he is suffering there everyday. That's more caring that anything else. He is ready to die (hang to death for her mistake) If that's not love and character than what is?

i agree...he is lovable darling...siddhi is lucky to have a husband like him...

I understand you are feeling bad for Siddhi but, it's not right to hold him responsible for something he hasn't done yet.

nopes...more than siddhi...i am feeling bad for SiNal...i can't see them separate especially for a devil like richa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Go to top