Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

getting a very bad feeling !!!!!

cooldipika thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi , i dint see the epi on tv ..just fast forwarded online nd saw ..and i am getting a very bad feeling after todayz epi...🀒 so wicha wants siddhi to behave in such a way dat kunal hates her , wants her to act like a selfish person ...but  still kunal will never be able to dislike siddhi forget hating her ..so inorder to make kunal hate her she has to do something drastic ...so what if she tells kunal dat she doesnt want da baby nd wants to abort it (ofcourse she wont do it , but inorder to make kunal hate her she tells him this)...now after listening to dis ...kuna will defintely start hating her😭🀒...though he mite not divorce her .but ll surely throw her out of their house...so in this way kunal might not not know that siddhi delivered twins ...nd will come to know only after leap...😭😭i know its a very sickening thought ...but i am already feeling so low after da epi ...nd only nd only neagtivity is coming in my mind...felt really bad for siddhi today ...poor woman...
😭😭 
after watching todayz epi i felt as if i watching some old hindi movie ..especially of asha pareekh times ...inorder to go down in the eyes of the hero , herioines used to act like this only😭

this thought alsomakes me sick🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think so deepika , that richa sidhi seen scared me . sidhi can be rude arrogant  she can do all bad thing but kunal won't het her. SO she will be doing something related to their baby which kunal worn tolerate. πŸ’”i think this was shown in one of old shows, i don't remember the name. 
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
deepika ...CVs might make siddhi do this...so kunal might make a deal with siddhi that he will divorce her but she has to stay & deliver the baby...after that he keeps the baby & exit for siddhi...then the leap will happen blah blah blah πŸ˜‘

i am so pissed  that if i hold a glass of cold water it might start boiling πŸ˜†
cooldipika thumbnail
but there are two kids Ramya...atleast ek to siddhi ko milega hi ...πŸ˜†
paradigm thumbnail
I see three scenarios:

1. Siddhi tells Kunal that she doesn't want the baby.. its a mistake.. wants to abort it etc. Kunal begins hating her but makes a deal that she can only leave after delivering the babies. The twins stay with Kunal. LEAP.

2. Siddhi fakes that she has aborted the baby. Kunal throws her out of the house. Siddhi delivers. The twins stay with siddhi. LEAP.

3. Kunal doesnt know that they are having twins. After delivering siddhi fakes that she is abandoning the baby and leaves one baby with Kunal. And goes off with the other baby. One baby with Kunal. One with Siddhi LEAP
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
reading the post the firstthing that comes to my mind is  have we given up.. accepted our defeat against  CVs, just like Sidhi...  against Richa... πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Sidh had no choice or option so she gave up and we are also lefy with no choice but to come to terms with SINAL separation...  😭😭😭
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

yup the episode was scary, but we should not stop from msging the makers that we wont tolerate sinal separation

witcha told siddhi that she has to leave the house very soon, i doubt she will let her say fr long, bec she knows kunal loves siddhi alot and if she stays with him more, something may happen and he may find out truth etc, she will want siddhi out of the house very soon. but yes its possible that kunal asks siddhi to stay till she delivers. 

if kunal suspects foul play, he can play along and be shown exposing witcha at the right time.

norzar
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think you are right . The only way to make Kunal hate her  is talk about aborting this baby. This will surely make him hate her or she would probably come home and say, she already aborted the child and Kunal will throw her out. And they will meet 7 years later...
Whatever, I really hate this separation and don't want one. ...I cannot understand how Richa can believe that Kunal will come back to her after Siddhi leave him. If Kunal goes after Richa and distrusts Siddhi, then he would be most shallowest man for he does not understand Siddhi at all.
By now, he should know about Siddhi's flawless character in helping others, putting others needs first before hers. He should smell some foul play in this and unfold the puzzle.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
KC comes across has a no-nonsense attitude he is unlike ram or manav who gives up at one point of time n give in to what craps the villains or vamps tries to show them...we all know KC never gives up...n he will never believe richa after what she have done to his life in the rape case...

but if he believes richa n doubt siddhi or even falls for his mom's trap...its better siddhi leave kunal n dumb chopra's house forever...they don't deserve her at all...n she should settle in her new life which is more peaceful than her past when she was married...i hope post-leap she gets someone who truly loves her n respects her unlike her husband who claims to love her passionately but doubts her character after living with her...if this happens...i don't know what to say...it will destroy KC character...i hope it doesn't happens at all
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If kunal doubts siddhi and trusts witcha again thn he can marry richa...i have no regret about that... he deserves richa and they are meant to be each other ...and the chopras should be glad to have a dil like richa...and i want richa to snatch away their son completely...this is the only punishment for the chopras...and kunal have to live with the vamp ...i dont want any reunion...if he can live without her for 7 long years then he can live rest of his life too... Last gold petals awards parichay team won 2 awards...for logpriya male personality and logpriya jodi...if they separated this way thn they will never going to get these awards in future... Bcoz they started to dig the grave for kunal chopra and his parichay...