India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

getting a very bad feeling !!!!!

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hi , i dint see the epi on tv ..just fast forwarded online nd saw ..and i am getting a very bad feeling after todayz epi...Dead so wicha wants siddhi to behave in such a way dat kunal hates her , wants her to act like a selfish person ...but  still kunal will never be able to dislike siddhi forget hating her ..so inorder to make kunal hate her she has to do something drastic ...so what if she tells kunal dat she doesnt want da baby nd wants to abort it (ofcourse she wont do it , but inorder to make kunal hate her she tells him this)...now after listening to dis ...kuna will defintely start hating herCryDead...though he mite not divorce her .but ll surely throw her out of their house...so in this way kunal might not not know that siddhi delivered twins ...nd will come to know only after leap...CryCryi know its a very sickening thought ...but i am already feeling so low after da epi ...nd only nd only neagtivity is coming in my mind...felt really bad for siddhi today ...poor woman...
CryCry 
after watching todayz epi i felt as if i watching some old hindi movie ..especially of asha pareekh times ...inorder to go down in the eyes of the hero , herioines used to act like this onlyCry

this thought alsomakes me sickDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaSilambuAnkitaKaran

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i think so deepika , that richa sidhi seen scared me . sidhi can be rude arrogant  she can do all bad thing but kunal won't het her. SO she will be doing something related to their baby which kunal worn tolerate. Broken Hearti think this was shown in one of old shows, i don't remember the name. 

mochas156Murali28arabicaSilambu

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
deepika ...CVs might make siddhi do this...so kunal might make a deal with siddhi that he will divorce her but she has to stay & deliver the baby...after that he keeps the baby & exit for siddhi...then the leap will happen blah blah blah Angry

i am so pissed  that if i hold a glass of cold water it might start boiling LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSmochas156arabicaSilambuAnkitaKaran

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
but there are two kids Ramya...atleast ek to siddhi ko milega hi ...LOL

mochas156arabica_Neetu_AnkitaKaran

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I see three scenarios:

1. Siddhi tells Kunal that she doesn't want the baby.. its a mistake.. wants to abort it etc. Kunal begins hating her but makes a deal that she can only leave after delivering the babies. The twins stay with Kunal. LEAP.

2. Siddhi fakes that she has aborted the baby. Kunal throws her out of the house. Siddhi delivers. The twins stay with siddhi. LEAP.

3. Kunal doesnt know that they are having twins. After delivering siddhi fakes that she is abandoning the baby and leaves one baby with Kunal. And goes off with the other baby. One baby with Kunal. One with Siddhi LEAP

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaSilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
reading the post the firstthing that comes to my mind is  have we given up.. accepted our defeat against  CVs, just like Sidhi...  against Richa... UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
Sidh had no choice or option so she gave up and we are also lefy with no choice but to come to terms with SINAL separation...  CryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaAnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
hi

yup the episode was scary, but we should not stop from msging the makers that we wont tolerate sinal separation

witcha told siddhi that she has to leave the house very soon, i doubt she will let her say fr long, bec she knows kunal loves siddhi alot and if she stays with him more, something may happen and he may find out truth etc, she will want siddhi out of the house very soon. but yes its possible that kunal asks siddhi to stay till she delivers. 

if kunal suspects foul play, he can play along and be shown exposing witcha at the right time.

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156SilambuAnkitaKaran

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I think you are right . The only way to make Kunal hate her  is talk about aborting this baby. This will surely make him hate her or she would probably come home and say, she already aborted the child and Kunal will throw her out. And they will meet 7 years later...
Whatever, I really hate this separation and don't want one. ...I cannot understand how Richa can believe that Kunal will come back to her after Siddhi leave him. If Kunal goes after Richa and distrusts Siddhi, then he would be most shallowest man for he does not understand Siddhi at all.
By now, he should know about Siddhi's flawless character in helping others, putting others needs first before hers. He should smell some foul play in this and unfold the puzzle.

Go to top