India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Daljeet should've quit? (Page 2)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
How do you know she asked for screen space..?? the reports were about her talking the essence of Anji arnav's lost b.w somewhere and anji's role not being used properly.. and no she shudnt have quitted and should not in future too...

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
tbh, I don't want Daljeet to quit and right now Im mad at Anjali but that's because cvs showed it that way. They keep on showing her crying for the whole episode and now shes coming between ArHI. We love ArHi and this is our normal reaction if anyone comes between them. But I think this is paving way for Khushi to leave RM. I for once want her to leave so im happy! But it always is frustrating to see her crying and complaining and not taking a stand! BUT NO I dun want Daljeet to quit!
maissa Senior Member
maissa
maissa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
stop making these post yaar! be patient and watch the episodes..i'm sure the upcoming episodes will be awesome! just keep watching guys!! and Daljeet we love you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81SankiPagal

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by houmeira

stop making these post yaar! be patient and watch the episodes..i'm sure the upcoming episodes will be awesome! just keep watching guys!! and Daljeet we love you!
I am hearing the same since holi episodes but frankly after that we had 3-4 gr8 episodes, no offence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afya

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
No, I definitely at most do not think that Daljeet should have quit. She is an actress, and is doing her job. As far as the track goes, even though we want everything ok all the time, we should know that everything can't be prefect. If they were, the serial would've came to an end. 

I feel that Daljeet is beautifully portraying her role as Anjali. It is certain that her character is changing as the story unfolds. This is what the story demand, and Daljeet is dutifully acting her role. And she is doing a wonderful job. The fact that IF has so many topics open on Anjali, a sole supporting actress, is truly a compliment and evidence on her uttermost perfection as a actress. 
Mitz Newbie
Mitz
Mitz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yes, they should have never succumb to her pressure!  when an actor believes their importance to a story is more then actuality it is a fallacy for the PH to try and retain them and not listen to their viewers!  The theory of 'dekhna hai to Dekho' is incredibly short minded and the creatives and actors should remember that in this medium it is viewers who in the end support their careers.  Surely a PH as successful as these should realise that Anjali's character can not bring in the audiences... One actors selfish demands will put an end to what was a beautiful story and quite a coup for both the PH and Channel.  

Afya

luvuarnav Groupbie
luvuarnav
luvuarnav

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBarunAshish

hi everyone it is true that we loved Daljeet as Anjali and we didnt want her to leave and her condition was to have more screen space so do u think that if Daljeet quitted it would be better?

Yes...she should've quit...infact she should quit even now...

We didn't ask for this torture in the bargain..

Afya

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Come on guys! Lets NOT bring Daljeet into all this! Our anger is towards Anjali the character and not Daljeet the actor. So, please lets keep it to that.
And as far as her "demands" are concerned, none of us know what happened during those negotiations or if there were any negotiations at all! For all we know it could have just been a false rumour!
So guys please lets not attack or bash Daljeet about it!Smile

Arshi-licious01

Go to top