India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

I have a doubt...

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
As many of us feeling that kunal will suspect siddhi and foul play to expose richa. If really that happens, i wll be the first one to feel happy. But.. Here i have a doubt, Before all these done, If Siddhi leaves house as per richa instructions and doesnt leave any hint about her where abouts??????? What is the use of Kunal efforts in exposing richa's cruelty???? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arabica-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
gayatri i want kunal to expost witcha as after that we are sure that there won't be any remarriage, and kunal won't hate sidhi , he will be waiting for her. specialy i want chopras to realize  their faults Ouch

Edited by roshani45 - 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312aditiaroraarabicaGayathri_MSK

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

gayatri i want kunal to expost witcha as after that we are sure that there won't be any remarriage, and kunal won't hate sidhi , he will be waiting for her. specialy i want chopras to realize  their faults Ouch

Its a cycle process... Chopra's doubt and realize siddhi... it happens again n again.. No respect for them. Now i just worry that, Kunal should nt believe either richa words or chopra's and should not doubt siddhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Murali28arabica

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Its a cycle process... Chopra's doubt and realize siddhi... it happens again n again.. No respect for them. Now i just worry that, Kunal should nt believe either richa words or chopra's and should not doubt siddhi.

Gayatri sorry to disappoint u dear, chopras will doubt sidhi thats for sure. Ouchi don't know about kunal. honestly i never had respet for chopras ( except kunal and aanand) after raj asked sidhi to stop fighting the case against kunal as he wants his sons to win the case they are so selfish Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arabicaGayathri_MSK

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Gayatri sorry to disappoint u dear, chopras will doubt sidhi thats for sure. Ouchi don't know about kunal. honestly i never had respet for chopras ( except kunal and aanand) after raj asked sidhi to stop fighting the case against kunal as he wants his sons to win the case they are so selfish Ouch

he askd coz thr r many reasons..one  sinal realtionship is in danger stage...and kunal fighting after almost 5 years...if his wife fight againist him...thn again thier relation ship will be in danger thats y he said lik that its my view...

once seema knows that kunal got job because of siddi..seema told to every one that because of siddi ..kunal got job...how many knows that kunal rejected whn he got job becoz of siddi...

but i cant agree with veena she is selfish...not even selfish more thn that...

kunal went jail for siddi...its ok ...wat abt  anand...why veena think siddi is responsible for anand death...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I have a strong feeling that Kunal wont suspect any foul play let alone do something about it...
have a feeling that post leap , when they meet again he might fall for her again , in case he is not married by then..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index