India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARNAV WILL NOT LEAVE KHUSHI (Page 4)

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Relax guys...he hasnt even yelled at her yet...and i doubt he will cuz look at what the poor guy has been doing to get her to talk to him and not be mad at him...and maybe even if he DOES yell at her then yaaa for herself khushi has got leave the god damn zoo and make him suffer longer than she had done now...

And please anjali stop being insecure and go and find some proof against ur husband so u can believe that ur hubby is the lying creep here...and STOP CREATING A WALL BETWEEN ARHI!!!!!

shai77 Senior Member
shai77
shai77

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I believe this time Arnav will have a tough time to choose between Anjali & Khushi..I think when his all ideas & efforts runs out with the intention of bring Shyam back for his Di sake..I can feel that its high time that Khushi will leave RM & Arnav for good..
mariyakamran Senior Member

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

You cannot guarantee that with ASR! Wasn't he the one saying he trusts Khushi and he wanted to bring a smile on her face? What happened next? He said I wish I had never met you & blamed her for Shyam's fiasco as well. Do you still believe he will stand by Khushi? When something doesn't go ASR's way, its always Khushi's fault and he makes sure she pays for it. This man will never realize her worth until she leaves him. Now his "Di" is angry and she said love has changed him. So, I have a feeling once again Khushis will be blamed & she will leave. These Raizadas will make sure sh leaves & if she leaves i'll be the happiest person around!
agree. for arnav khushi comes after anjali

& Rima she always will. Sometimes I wonder if she really is in his "important" list:$ He still has to do a lot to realize how "important" she is!
he will only understand once khushi leaves him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
This might repeat again with ASR using Khushi as a punching bag. If he does I will pull my hair off seriously? No innocent girl like this should forgive such a heartless man over and over again. He got many chances already and if he screw this one up! then it's plain and simple he doesn't deserve her.

Khushi should run out the house and ASR call the Gupta's and she's no where to be found. ASR would go crazy looking for her.

"Oh nadaan parindey
Ghar aaja.."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteressnotacrimetolove

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I don't think he will leave Khushi but I think Khushi will see how distraught he is over Anjali and She'll think that it's because of her that anjalis angry with Arnav and then decide to leave.

I think he won't be able to stop her. The only way he stopped her last time was by blackmailing her with Payal and Akashs marriage but after today's episode and how Payal is standing up for herself I think Payal might decide to leave as well.

If Payal leaves there will be nothing Arnav can do. Khushi will most likely leave for di and Arnav won't be able to stop her because the only thing that he blackmailed her with and kept her here with is leaving.

Last time the only thing that got her to stay was blackmailing her but this time he might not even have that.

If Arnav shouts at her because of anjali then that is the final straw, if that happens the Khushi should leave and never come back.

Edited by LoveWillPrevail - 20 July 2012 at 4:53pm

gansteress

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I don't think Arnav will leave Khushi either this time...but Khushi will leave on her own. I know Arnav recently lashed out at Khushi...but that was becuz he saw Anjali trying to kill her baby and herself, then mamiji came and told him Anjali took that step after Khushi talked to her. Before that whole kidnapping stuff happened, and Shyam fiasco. 
Everyone kept blaming Khushi for everything...and if u notice Arnav really really snapped at Khushi rite after she blamed herself. 

**by "really really" i mean all the stuff that he said about he wishes she never came in his life and all the Shyam stuff. 
Khushi was ready to leave, but Arnav didn't let her cuz he knows he shouldn't have said any of that stuff to her...and cuz he believes her and doesn't blame her for anything that happened. And he's the one who's trying to win her back. 

gansteress

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
but i reallly want her to leave.
so he will know her importance in his life

Go to top