Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARNAV WILL NOT LEAVE KHUSHI (Page 3)

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor123

This is the same ASR who was flirting with Kh one morn telling her to 'go forward with him' and told her he regretted meeting her and what Shyam did was all her fault in the evening.

So I think ASR will be conflicted and hurt and confused - and Kh will make the choice for him and leave.

I just hope she disappears cos then ASR will go NUTS and try to find her.  
Yes i have also feeling that this time she will walk out and she will  dont tell him and then   he wiil go to find her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfesun2011

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

^ can u stop shouting cuz im talking very nicely? :) Umm but now Arnav knows everything and still what happened? Did I not say Arnav needs to pay for shattering her dreams? But right now u r totally moving away from the topic. U said Arnav will stand by her and I said he won't cuz he hasn't done till now!
 Sorry dear i am not shouting  and yes asr with khushi when her father was hospitilized and after kidnepping darama he said that he believed khushi at that time he did not think his di
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahad1979

^ can u stop shouting cuz im talking very nicely? :) Umm but now Arnav knows everything and still what happened? Did I not say Arnav needs to pay for shattering her dreams? But right now u r totally moving away from the topic. U said Arnav will stand by her and I said he won't cuz he hasn't done till now!
 Sorry dear i am not shouting  and yes asr with khushi when her father was hospitilized and after kidnepping darama he said that he believed khushi at that time he did not think his di

Cuz u were writing in Caps thats why I said it. But u see sometimes we fail to see it. He said he believed Khushi but when? After she risked her life for him, after she begged to stand up for her, to look into her eyes and see whats the truth. When Shyam called her "characterless", he didn't move. Ppl gunna say he was about to but thn he stopped seeing his "DI's" condition. After that, when his DI was about to abort the child even after that he blamed on Khushi and accused her of Shyam's doings. What was the meaning of standing up for her when he himself blamed her for everything! See, cvs have shown it times and times his di will always be his utmost priority! This man needs to redeem a lot to make him worthy of Khushi!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteressKasu4lyfesun2011OmNaMaSteOm

canadiandesi Groupbie
canadiandesi
canadiandesi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

You cannot guarantee that with ASR! Wasn't he the one saying he trusts Khushi and he wanted to bring a smile on her face? What happened next? He said I wish I had never met you & blamed her for Shyam's fiasco as well. Do you still believe he will stand by Khushi? When something doesn't go ASR's way, its always Khushi's fault and he makes sure she pays for it. This man will never realize her worth until she leaves him. Now his "Di" is angry and she said love has changed him. So, I have a feeling once again Khushis will be blamed & she will leave. These Raizadas will make sure sh leaves & if she leaves i'll be the happiest person around!
U are right but  i dont agree with u that this time arnav again blamed khushi but ya i have strong feeling that she walk out  and this time arnav bring shaym back to show his true face his di

I think he will be devastated and Khushi will give him strength. She will try to pacify him. Make him understand that for the time being, her exit from RM is the only solution. What with problems between PayAsh too. He will try and stop her, but she will finally have her way. But this time round in this judaai, he will be with her. He will spend his time divided between GH and RM.

This is the feeling I get. In the mean time I think snake will find his way into RM.

Let us see what the PH has in store. Hopefully whatever it is I like it. As occasionally the PH and the CV's has pleasant surprises in store for us. Like today.

Except for a few character assasinations, the episodes are progressing okay.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najsun2011fahad1979.Kiran.

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i dont think so
what happened on that thursday might even repeat
its ASR ur talking about - its his beloved DI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011.Kiran.

arooshee IF-Dazzler
arooshee
arooshee

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Jab  khushi apni paoon se  phool hata rahi thi tab arnav ni kha relax so i think he will not khushi leave what ever  the situation

what a BIG DREAM U HAVE...chillax baby...its ASR UR TALIKING...
use agar ek cheez ki kadar nahi hai..to woh hai khushi..
so relax and take deep breaths..even better watch other shows..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arooshee

Jab  khushi apni paoon se  phool hata rahi thi tab arnav ni kha relax so i think he will not khushi leave what ever  the situation

what a BIG DREAM U HAVE...chillax baby...its ASR UR TALIKING...
use agar ek cheez ki kadar nahi hai..to woh hai khushi..
so relax and take deep breaths..even better watch other shows..
  Dear  relax and be patient
fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Cuz u were writing in Caps thats why I said it. But u see sometimes we fail to see it. He said he believed Khushi but when? After she risked her life for him, after she begged to stand up for her, to look into her eyes and see whats the truth. When Shyam called her "characterless", he didn't move. Ppl gunna say he was about to but thn he stopped seeing his "DI's" condition. After that, when his DI was about to abort the child even after that he blamed on Khushi and accused her of Shyam's doings. What was the meaning of standing up for her when he himself blamed her for everything! See, cvs have shown it times and times his di will always be his utmost priority! This man needs to redeem a lot to make him worthy of Khushi!
Things are not change in one day its takes time arnav and anjali  are blood bond and for arnav anjali like his mother but at this time  things may be happen in positive and this time only anjali is wrong he need to undrstand that his brother is married

Go to top