ARNAV WILL NOT LEAVE KHUSHI (Page 2)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahad1979

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

You cannot guarantee that with ASR! Wasn't he the one saying he trusts Khushi and he wanted to bring a smile on her face? What happened next? He said I wish I had never met you & blamed her for Shyam's fiasco as well. Do you still believe he will stand by Khushi? When something doesn't go ASR's way, its always Khushi's fault and he makes sure she pays for it. This man will never realize her worth until she leaves him. Now his "Di" is angry and she said love has changed him. So, I have a feeling once again Khushis will be blamed & she will leave. These Raizadas will make sure sh leaves & if she leaves i'll be the happiest person around!
agree. for arnav khushi comes after anjali
 No at this time they both equal  if this will not happen then our show will dead

Just few days ago we saw that. & I wouldn't be surprised if they show that again. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Cant say,Kushi is a sacrificing type & she may move out.BUT IT WAS A VERY SWEET OF ASR TO SAY SO.After all the poor girl has done for him & the family she deserves lots of love &  respect.

Kasu4lyfe

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

You cannot guarantee that with ASR! Wasn't he the one saying he trusts Khushi and he wanted to bring a smile on her face? What happened next? He said I wish I had never met you & blamed her for Shyam's fiasco as well. Do you still believe he will stand by Khushi? When something doesn't go ASR's way, its always Khushi's fault and he makes sure she pays for it. This man will never realize her worth until she leaves him. Now his "Di" is angry and she said love has changed him. So, I have a feeling once again Khushis will be blamed & she will leave. These Raizadas will make sure sh leaves & if she leaves i'll be the happiest person around!
 I AM NOT ASR SIDE BUT I THINK U MUST THINK ABOUT HIM HE IS BETWEEN  SISTER AND WIFE .THE WIFE WHICH UNDERSTAND HIM VERY WELL BUT SISTER WHICH REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH HE WANT BOTH OF THEM EQUALY DONT THINK ABOUT ONLY PAST  ARANV AND KHUSHI EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE WHAT EVER HAPPEN THESE DAYS

Edited by fahad1979 - 20 July 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteresssun2011

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

You cannot guarantee that with ASR! Wasn't he the one saying he trusts Khushi and he wanted to bring a smile on her face? What happened next? He said I wish I had never met you & blamed her for Shyam's fiasco as well. Do you still believe he will stand by Khushi? When something doesn't go ASR's way, its always Khushi's fault and he makes sure she pays for it. This man will never realize her worth until she leaves him. Now his "Di" is angry and she said love has changed him. So, I have a feeling once again Khushis will beblamed& she will leave. These Raizadas willmakesure sh leaves & if sheleavesi'll be the happiestpersonaround!

Ditto,i second u!

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I AM NOT ASR SIDE BUT I THINK U MUST THINK ABOUT HIM HE IS BETWEEN  SISTER AND WIFE .THE WIFE WHICH UNDERSTAND HIM VERY WELL BUT SISTER WHICH REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH HE WANT BOTH OF THEM EQUALY DONT THINK ABOUT ONLY PAST  ARANV AND KHUSHI EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE WHAT EVER HAPPEN THESE DAYS

Who's asking Arnav to choose? & I dun even think he considers Khushi important in his life as he says. If he really does, he needa prove that. He has a wife which understands him very well and what does he give in return? Pain and nothing else. SO do u want us to forget about past? For all the pain of one year? You want us to forget that? Really? Why should we? & The things he blamed for isn't the past. that was very recent hun! How are Arnav and Khushi responsible about everything happened these days? Just asking. Can u tell me how?

sun2011OmNaMaSteOm

noor123 Senior Member
noor123
noor123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
This is the same ASR who was flirting with Kh one morn telling her to 'go forward with him' and told her he regretted meeting her and what Shyam did was all her fault in the evening.

So I think ASR will be conflicted and hurt and confused - and Kh will make the choice for him and leave.

I just hope she disappears cos then ASR will go NUTS and try to find her.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteresssun2011.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Who's asking Arnav to choose? & I dun even think he considers Khushi important in his life as he says. If he really does, he needa prove that. He has a wife which understands him very well and what does he give in return? Pain and nothing else. SO do u want us to forget about past? For all the pain of one year? You want us to forget that? Really? Why should we? & The things he blamed for isn't the past. that was very recent hun! How are Arnav and Khushi responsible about everything happened these days? Just asking. Can u tell me how?
  KHUSHI IS RESPONSIBLE IS BECAUSE SHE DID NOT TELL ALL THINGS ARNAV ABOUT SHYAM AND ARNAV  IS BECAUSE HE DID NOT BELIEVED KHUSHI AND MARRIED WITH HER FORCEFULLY AND FURTHER WE NEED PATIENT TO WHAT  CV WILL  WANT TO SHOW US
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
^ can u stop shouting cuz im talking very nicely? :) Umm but now Arnav knows everything and still what happened? Did I not say Arnav needs to pay for shattering her dreams? But right now u r totally moving away from the topic. U said Arnav will stand by her and I said he won't cuz he hasn't done till now!

gansteresssun2011

Go to top