ARNAV WILL NOT LEAVE KHUSHI

fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Jab  khushi apni paoon se  phool hata rahi thi tab arnav ni kha relax so i think he will not khushi leave what ever  the situation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You cannot guarantee that with ASR! Wasn't he the one saying he trusts Khushi and he wanted to bring a smile on her face? What happened next? He said I wish I had never met you & blamed her for Shyam's fiasco as well. Do you still believe he will stand by Khushi? When something doesn't go ASR's way, its always Khushi's fault and he makes sure she pays for it. This man will never realize her worth until she leaves him. Now his "Di" is angry and she said love has changed him. So, I have a feeling once again Khushis will be blamed & she will leave. These Raizadas will make sure sh leaves & if she leaves i'll be the happiest person around!
fahad1979 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

You cannot guarantee that with ASR! Wasn't he the one saying he trusts Khushi and he wanted to bring a smile on her face? What happened next? He said I wish I had never met you & blamed her for Shyam's fiasco as well. Do you still believe he will stand by Khushi? When something doesn't go ASR's way, its always Khushi's fault and he makes sure she pays for it. This man will never realize her worth until she leaves him. Now his "Di" is angry and she said love has changed him. So, I have a feeling once again Khushis will be blamed & she will leave. These Raizadas will make sure sh leaves & if she leaves i'll be the happiest person around!

U are right but  i dont agree with u that this time arnav again blamed khushi but ya i have strong feeling that she walk out  and this time arnav bring shaym back to show his true face his di
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

agree. for arnav khushi comes after anjali
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahad1979

U are right but  i dont agree with u that this time arnav again blamed khushi but ya i have strong feeling that she walk out  and this time arnav bring shaym back to show his true face his di

After all that has happened I dun trust this man. He has to prove it to make us believe that he truly loves her and will stand by her. Tell me one time when he stood by her & really trusted her?

If he stands by her  this time, its for his own good. High time he does that. But still I hope Khushi leaves and makes him pay big time!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

& Rima she always will. Sometimes I wonder if she really is in his "important" list:$ He still has to do a lot to realize how "important" she is!
fahad1979 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

No at this time they both equal  if this will not happen then our show will dead
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just hate Aakash now. I think both the sisters should leave RM now and let both the brothers live with their mom and Sister. 

Nani is good but no stand. It's high time she makes all of them apologise
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahad1979

No at this time they both equal  if this will not happen then our show will dead

Just few days ago we saw that. & I wouldn't be surprised if they show that again. 
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cant say,Kushi is a sacrificing type & she may move out.BUT IT WAS A VERY SWEET OF ASR TO SAY SO.After all the poor girl has done for him & the family she deserves lots of love &  respect.