Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashu's Rockerzzz#16 IO Friends always and forever (Page 99)

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasghar

Originally posted by --rianne--

haha, ok.. ill watch the yesterday's episode.. i think the repeat past already but i guess i have to watch it online.. and ok, well i don't watch any shows nowadays... been really busy.. we had family over our house for few weeks n now ramadan begun so busy with iftars... and hows the weather there in NL? here sometimes its cold n hot sometimes.. i been having cough n itchy throat due to this changing weather
well it was hot over here ... and  it started to rain today but its still warm
dont know if i can sleep as it feels muggyOuch..  oh do take care of ur healt
it happens when the weahter changes drastic..

oh ok, and yes.. i do have to take care of my health.. will do and u fasted all days so far right?
yess i always fast all except u know na.. 
am fasting from kids till date...thats why i can hold on these long daysEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..-WhySoSerious-

-WhySoSerious- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhySoSerious-
-WhySoSerious-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_Heaven

hey pari.. Hug im doin fine.. how r u doing? im fasting today Smile

hey naiha babe...Hug

so u more active on CC now huh babe cause normally ur the scrapper type lol..lol..WinkLOL

anyways i was doin good when i went out for lunch cause it was my younger bro's 18th BDay n all but when i came home power went out n i was dull lol... but now me happy again cause power came on n me come here lol... so how's ur fastin goin babe??Smile

yeah, well.. im also active on sb but today i was alone so decided to come here lol..and it's real nice chatting with u guys so that's also the reason i came here Wink and oh that's great.. ur bro had birthday.. happy birthday to him! that's good u guys went out to eat n im sure u had fun.. and power was out probably cuz i was too hot right lol.. here it's also hot but not as much as other days.. and my fasting is going ok so far.. it's only abt 1 hr left till we break our fast.. so ill be leaving in a little bit cuz got to get ready for it lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_Heaven

heyy sista..Hug
well i dont hv to aks u where u had been just read ur post..LOL
so what brought back here...thought u left lolWink

hey sweetoo sista...Hug

wat brought me back was ur love lol... actually it was more of the PM n the scrap u send me so i came to check tht n noticed u were here since i saw u green n all so thought since me then why not chat since we really havent had a good chat lol... anyways u tell how's it goin with u sweetoo sista??Embarrassed
yes ofcours i had u congratzz u  with ur bro na.. so u had a great day?
n yup we always hv a gud chat lol.. me fine n as u know fasting everyday..
so how is evertyting with u??...n  u watch DEK y'day??

..KpopIsLife..

-WhySoSerious-
-WhySoSerious-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
@ria: that's good u fast everyday n yes, i know what u mean lol... and yeah, me too.. i started fasting when i was like 9 n i had 15 days of fasting the first time so i was glad.. but at that time, the days were shorter so fasting was short too.. now they're too long but thats ok.. it went pretty quick today.. only like 1 hr left.. finally lol

..KpopIsLife.._RiaNa_

..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

yeah, well.. im also active on sb but today i was alone so decided to come here lol..and it's real nice chatting with u guys so that's also the reason i came here Wink and oh that's great.. ur bro had birthday.. happy birthday to him! that's good u guys went out to eat n im sure u had fun.. and power was out probably cuz i was too hot right lol.. here it's also hot but not as much as other days.. and my fasting is going ok so far.. it's only abt 1 hr left till we break our fast.. so ill be leaving in a little bit cuz got to get ready for it lol

thnks babe...Wink ya we did have fun lol..Embarrassed oh i see so u goin to break it around wat 8pm since right now is 7 n all.. oh ya have u seen any new movies babe??Wink

-WhySoSerious-_RiaNa_

..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

yes ofcours i had u congratzz u  with ur bro na.. so u had a great day?
n yup we always hv a gud chat lol.. me fine n as u know fasting everyday..
so how is evertyting with u??...n  u watch DEK y'day??

ya i did have a great day until u know wat lol... but its good again since me here n all..Wink
everythin well is jus goin lets jus leave it at tht lol.. n ya i did watch it yesterday n OMG wat a sequence was tht loved it even though it was a dream it was real for me lol..WinkEmbarrassedLOL

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

@ria: that's good u fast everyday n yes, i know what u mean lol... and yeah, me too.. i started fasting when i was like 9 n i had 15 days of fasting the first time so i was glad.. but at that time, the days were shorter so fasting was short too.. now they're too long but thats ok.. it went pretty quick today.. only like 1 hr left.. finally lol
great.. i was 10 when i did for the first time n it was summer then lol
but then i didn't do everyday later when i was 12 i did every day except u know na..
yess time is going fast  i tell u..

..KpopIsLife..-WhySoSerious-

-WhySoSerious-
-WhySoSerious-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
@pari: yes, it will open at 8:15 pm.. n 1 hr left so will have to get ready for it.. and no, I haven't watched any movies since Ramadan started cuz we r not really supposed to or listen to songs either during this month n I don't feel like to either lol but I did watch cocktail before Ramadan started n that movies were funny and what abt u?

..KpopIsLife..

Go to top