Ashu's Rockerzzz#16 IO Friends always and forever - Page 95

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mystery-lover

love me leaving ..need to go to my friend's place ... she told me to come and break my fast with her ..bye byeee take care love ya πŸ€—
nice so u will hv iftar there..gud.. okk cya around love.. byee tc love ya 222πŸ€—
Originally posted by --rianne--

heyyy sistaπŸ€—
well its a boring sunday as usual i tell uπŸ˜†
how u doing??

hey sweetoo sista...πŸ€—

ya u know its sunday the borin day lol...tht's how we all feel lol...

well i'm doin fine jus took a shower n came here lol...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ n how r u doin sweetoo??😳
Originally posted by Angel_Heaven

hey sweetoo sista...πŸ€—

ya u know its sunday the borin day lol...tht's how we all feel lol...

well i'm doin fine jus took a shower n came here lol...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ n how r u doin sweetoo??😳
me f9 too.. so just had  fresh showerπŸ˜ƒ
ya its really boring i tell u.. btw u know where priya is??

me f9 too.. so just had  fresh showerπŸ˜ƒ
ya its really boring i tell u.. btw u know where priya is??

yes sweetoo jus had a fresh shower since here its like 11:18am so i woke up around 10am n all lol... anyways ya its borin i know tht's why me here lol... to have fun with u loves..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ n priya well i dont know she did scrap me earlier sayin tht u go ahead make the next CC n thnks in advance tht's all she said nothin else... but yesterday she scrapped me sayin she's busy with her family n all she's got soo much to do n all so she understands how we all feel cause we all r kind of busy in our own ways n all..😳 maybe she'll come today not sure though let's see...πŸ˜ƒ

yes sweetoo jus had a fresh shower since here its like 11:18am so i woke up around 10am n all lol... anyways ya its borin i know tht's why me here lol... to have fun with u loves..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ n priya well i dont know she did scrap me earlier sayin tht u go ahead make the next CC n thnks in advance tht's all she said nothin else... but yesterday she scrapped me sayin she's busy with her family n all she's got soo much to do n all so she understands how we all feel cause we all r kind of busy in our own ways n all..😳 maybe she'll come today not sure though let's see...πŸ˜ƒ
ya all ar so busy.. maybe she will come now as most of then when she cooks she comes online..
so any planning for today?πŸ˜›

ya all ar so busy.. maybe she will come now as most of then when she cooks she comes online..
so any planning for today?πŸ˜›

ya i hope she does show up cause i really havent chatted with her at all except for the PMs n scraps but tht's it lol..πŸ˜† anyways no sista nothin today.. me jus relaxing since i had soo much to do yesterday me free today but i'll be makin the next CC today though which i sort of started right now planning to finish it by my afternoon...😳let's see how long it takes me lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u tell u got plans for today or wat sista??πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by Angel_Heaven - 11 years ago

ya i hope she does show up cause i really havent chatted with her at all except for the PMs n scraps but tht's it lol..πŸ˜† anyways no sista nothin today.. me jus relaxing since i had soo much to do yesterday me free today but i'll be makin the next CC today though which i sort of started right now planning to finish it by my afternoon...😳let's see how long it takes me lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u tell u got plans for today or wat sista??πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
okk great.. no not really am fasting n breakin time is very late here so will stay at home
btw u heard the sad part of priyash

Hello my souls πŸ€—πŸ€—
Look who is here😎 speaks of the devil ...and the devil appearsπŸ˜‰

Just drop in to say hi ...hv to prepare dinner ...so will be busy in the kitchen

How are u my jaanusss?

okk great.. no not really am fasting n breakin time is very late here so will stay at home
btw u heard the sad part of priyash

oh i see... so u plannin to be here on IF all day or somethin lol... cause i'll surely be here all day lol..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† oh ya i did hear about their breakup but i dont kind of believe it cause i think sony could be doin it jus to make his new show a hit by makin him single again or maybe they r jus takin a break from each other for now cause of the media n all... it i cant be too sure i mean it did break my heart when i found out cause they r soo cute n adorable sachii.. someone's evil eye broke their relationship seriously...
oh ya i jus went on the forum of DEK n saw a topic about Ashish's swayamur or somethin like tht.. i think meaning ashish's wedding lol...i didnt look in it yet but if u want let's check it out...ok sista...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jaan u cameπŸ€— ..missed u...πŸ˜’ we where waitin for u..how ar u??