Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --rianne--

happy to see u..😃 me f9.. u tell??

same here jaan😃
sorry i kept u waiting...actual mein i was making tea for the boyzz working in my building...well their boss is one of our friends so just my hubby told me to take care of the boyzz😳😆 ...n it's too hot ovhere so from time to time am sreving them coffee, tea n water😊
Ziva01 thumbnail
Jaan can i post the link where RiMa are getting married...as i know u don't watch tv during ramadan😳
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its ok jaan.. i can understand..

any planning for today??

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya01

Jaan can i post the link where RiMa are getting married...as i know u don't watch tv during ramadan😳

jaan who said am not watchin tv during ramadan😆
am still watchin..it would be difficult to not watch anything i tell u.. its that ur more busy n
dont feel like to do other stuff what u normally do coz of the changing time schedule
am behind coz of my holliday n now ramadan started it will difficult to catch all na..😳
Ziva01 thumbnail

its ok jaan.. i can understand..

any planning for today??

ohh so sweet of u ...muahhh 🤗

no yaar at home...will prepare dinner in a while...just went out for my sonny actual bike ride but didn't do much as it start raining ...how is the wheather in NL?

hey jaan did u see the pics of the new show of AK...Love marriage or arranged marriage...it's me of AK has lost some weight😕 ...he also has a growing beard😳...well the gal opposite whom he is paired isn't bad...i won't come to conclusion right now...let the show start then i give u my opinion😳...same goes to Himmanshoo
Ziva01 thumbnail

jaan who said am not watchin tv during ramadan😆
am still watchin..it would be difficult to not watch anything i tell u.. its that ur more busy n
dont feel like to do other stuff what u normally do coz of the changing time schedule
am behind coz of my holliday n now ramadan started it will difficult to catch all na..😳

here is the video jaan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArEYAbZ7uR4&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

Credit goes to the up-loader😊

I guess it's the promo shoot...lol RiMa hv took only 3.5 pheres instead of 7 pheres (u know na that's the circle around the fire) coz he didn't want to walk behind MB🤣 he is such a dominant character...thus the wedding isn't completed...but the PH said RiMa will hv a full completed wedding with the rituals then MB journey in Bollywood will start along with RK bollywood life style will be shown soon...guess now RK parents will make their entry...afterall their laadla has got married na😳
Edited by -Priya01 - 11 years ago
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya01

ohh so sweet of u ...muahhh 🤗

no yaar at home...will prepare dinner in a while...just went out for my sonny actual bike ride but didn't do much as it start raining ...how is the wheather in NL?

hey jaan did u see the pics of the new show of AK...Love marriage or arranged marriage...it's me of AK has lost some weight😕 ...he also has a growing beard😳...well the gal opposite whom he is paired isn't bad...i won't come to conclusion right now...let the show start then i give u my opinion😳...same goes to Himmanshoo

jaan even here the temerature decrease but still warm.. they said it will rain tonite with thunder too eww ..dont like thunder its always scary .. no i didn't saw the pics.. really dont know what to think
about his new show as i dont like the gals.. but as u sais will not come to conclusion as we hv to see how they will act.. thats more imp then looks...even me will give a try for Ashu's sakes..😳

Edited by --rianne-- - 11 years ago
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hii ria n priya🤗
hw r u sweeties???
soz ria... my net was having some probs yesterday dr
Riha-Ane thumbnail
jaan thxx for the video.. 🤗
wow RK is something i tell u..😆
am curious who his parents will be if they comes..
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechzZy

hii ria n priya🤗

hw r u sweeties???
soz ria... my net was having some probs yesterday dr

reshh sweet🤗
its okk...no need to say sorry yaar...happy to see u😳
how ar u doing??