Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy87

Why is it so??????

Being selfish here...  I also dont want ...much as regressive as ai may sound...mohan please dont tell the truth now... Thodey MM moments ho jaaye fir shaadi ke baad kisi din accha muhoorat nikaalkar bol lena๐Ÿ˜†  Aur kuch truths concealed hi rehney do...

i agree with Manesha FULLY

What u dont know will not hurt you...
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kunalrocks

Being selfish here...  I also dont want ...much as regressive as ai may sound...mohan please dont tell the truth now... Thodey MM moments ho jaaye fir shaadi ke baad kisi din accha muhoorat nikaalkar bol lena๐Ÿ˜†  Aur kuch truths concealed hi rehney do...

i agree with Manesha FULLY

What u dont know will not hurt you...

Interesting. I agree with this only if Mohan can get rid of Ridhima easily, that way everything is sorted out and Megha and Mohan can live happily ever after. However, life is definitely not that easy in fictional shows. Ridhima won't leave so easily and Megha eventually will find out. I rather she hear it from Mohan than from someone else. 
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Of course Mohan should tell the truth...Mohan-Megha-Rids should sit together and sort out the situation by taking a legal Divorce and encouraging and helping Riddima to move on...
Kunalrocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=megustajalebi]

Interesting. I agree with this only if Mohan can get rid of Ridhima easily, that way everything is sorted out and Megha and Mohan can live happily ever after. However, life is definitely not that easy in fictional shows. Ridhima won't leave so easily and Megha eventually will find out. I rather she hear it from Mohan than from someone else. 
[/QUOTE
   Yes but right now Mohan naa bataye kuch.. bCos riddhima will take time to plan out demolishing ]
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i agree he should tell the truth to megha...but this means no marriage of MM...n megha will force mohan to live a life with riddhima...which i am not interested to watch...i can't stand MR...

we all know megha is a high principal women...she can never ruin another women's life especially married life...even that have to sacrifice her love...she respects the rituals of marriage n values it highly...she believes its a lifetime commitment...she will definitely wants mohan to commit towards riddhima even if it hurts her
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

Of course Mohan should tell the truth...Mohan-Megha-Rids should sit together and sort out the situation by taking a legal Divorce and encouraging and helping Riddima to move on...

๐Ÿ˜† itni aasaan toh real life bhi nahi ho sakti toh reel kahan se hogi and then even if for the sake of secret crazy love she has for mohan, even if she does agree to thandey dimaag se baith kar suljhaatey hai thing...she will be planning , plotting in her evil brain all the time.. Divorce ke baad bhi tang kar sakti hai, till mohan hands her over to the kanoon for  harrassment
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree he should tell the truth to megha...but this means no marriage of MM...n megha will force mohan to live a life with riddhima...which i am not interested to watch...i can't stand MR...

Aaarrghhh Megha and uska principled banna ..gimme a break..oh i sincerely hope cvs dont take off onthat track๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kunalrocks

๐Ÿ˜† itni aasaan toh real life bhi nahi ho sakti toh reel kahan se hogi and then even if for the sake of secret crazy love she has for mohan, even if she does agree to thandey dimaag se baith kar suljhaatey hai thing...she will be planning , plotting in her evil brain all the time.. Divorce ke baad bhi tang kar sakti hai, till mohan hands her over to the kanoon for  harrassment

I know yaar itna asaan nahin hai-lekin option bhi kya bacha hai!Kaal ke episode ke baad yeh to Mohan ko paata chal gaya Rids tadap rahin hai,woh jaisi kahen rahin thi main thik hoon woh nahin hai aur aage jo MM shaadi hone ja rahan hai woh bhi illegal hai,agar Rids kisi bhi din emotional ho kar ya Negative ban kar yeh raaz khol di to Megha ki life bhi barbaad-do u want that Mohan takes such a risky step regarding such serious matters?
The only options now left to show-Rids is pre-married(in this case Divorce would not need but it has to be proved first),the Marriage was not proper(but as per our Hindu tradition,it's Valid as much i know and need a legal Divorce still now) or it was Rids parents planning to hide Rids Pshycho-character and trap Mohan(in this case too Divorce will need)..
So all options are rarely possible as of now and to Mohan too,MR marriage was done according to the tradition and validity,so after seeing Rids reminding him and which might create problem for Megha too,i don't think he wd hide this fact..

Aur legally Dovorce hone ke baad mazra alag hoga-Mohan ki andar koi guilt nahin hoga,so that doesn't matter..
Me think it is Rids who is going to stop Mohan from telling the truth,so MM Marriage may happen(fingers crossed) but later it will be revealed by Rids herself or her Mom-Indu-Renu..
Edited by SwastikAshNi - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: crazy87

Why is it so??????

Because the Serial ka naam hai  ,

" Na bole tum na meine kuch kaha " 
big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I actually want the truth comes out before marriage and that also from Mohan and no other else... I love to see a strict-to-his principle wala Mohan even in the cost of Meghan's marriage because we all know by the end Meghan will get married but for that I don't want ki Mohan ki character ki waat laage...Aur ai se bhi I don't want  marriage so soon... Kyun ki jab se ye marriage ki baat suru hua tab se mai Meghan ki woh chemistry miss kar rahi hoon...