Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 90)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 10475

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by mommamia

HugGood Morning.. ANy newzz abt Promo
Hug
</div>no just an article saying Buaji ill , so KKG going to GH, arnie accompanies her,
<div>SI on 4 day leave, so perhaps ASR just drops her and comes back

oh gotcha... So Khushi less epis.. Aaj Anjali bahut khus hogi na!!!Big smile
but the rain romance has been shot already... we'll be getting that



<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">appu yeh kab confirm hua ?? spoiler or mishti amma</font>


I think someone mentioned that in crooner thread it was said a couple of days ago that it was nearly shot and Telebuzz have mentioned in a couple of videos about the rain sequence next week.

Sarra what is crooner thread ?? 

ok now what happens in future can someone pls tell me .. i am thoroughly confused .. r v getting stigma .. & baby 1 / 2 split .. 
or r v getting blast from past ?? & what is Doods theory ?

go read doods post she has clarified everything..Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99redwine1mommamiasarra0

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Joined: 29 February 2012
Posts: 3789

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

hello koel and sandy welcome Hug
Thank you ji.. 


Koel... Sandy...Hug

Hug
Group Hug!
Bahut dino baad sab hai na... After so looong.. Hug


Hug

Yep after ages !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 204

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by sassymahi

hello guysHug

one kostin 4 you all

the plot given by doodleberry is simply awesome and we'll get an good track out of it in the coming epis if they execute it properly!
but dont u think that 4 the sake of TRP audience, they could have given a FB scene (nani) of what had happened on an eerily similar night years back! that would have held the general audience attention, have been good 4 TRPs and also anjali's wouldnt be at the receiving end of all these extreme reactions to some extent! the audience would have found the track interesting and also it would have explained the not-so-happy reactions of the RM family members! facing a familiar unpleasant situation years later is a big thing and they could have used it to their advantage by giving an open hint! primarily coz they are working with SP and TRPs matter; also giving out aesthetic hints is not always good in my opinion specially when u are involved with a big channel!

see why they haven't done that is what we don't know and cannot tell...its their show they know better...maybe its planned for a little later...maybe it will all start now...as everything has started to unfold and going haywire in RM...Embarrassed

i agree its their show... but somewhere the execution is not going right! this track is convincing; also if u see, nani's expressions implied that she has seen all this before! in my opinion at least a monologue if not a FB 4m nani's side would have been good

see we are feeling that execution is not correct and you felt abt nani's expression only because you read doods post on redux...now think of a lay woman watching a show...for her she is thinking the most logical route...she would never have an inkling that nani has seen all this before...they will be in for the biggest surprise when the track is unfolded and the TRPs will be pulled in...my take personally Embarrassed

hmmm... you are right...no doubts that they will be in for a surprise and will help the TRPs! what made me say this was not just the forum members but also the general audience didnt like the family's interruption, reaction and yesterday's anjali drama! if given a reason or a small open hint for their behaviour, ppl would have begun thinking in that POV or at least given anji a benefit of doubt. they would have looked forward to monday also in hopes of more! no reason for character behavior, no promo etc. is definitely a downer for trp audience. just my opinionEmbarrassed

@ bold..jaani only th 13-40 lot was unhappy...the rest of the barhi boorhis who watch this like sadistic approach in drama..i have a friend whose grandma used to say zara woh film lagao jis main heroine bohat roti hia..she used to cry along but always enjoyed the movie...aisee sadistic approach bohat hoti hai specially woman who have faced a lot of hardships in life and for them sadness on screen touches them and makes them less sympathetic towards themselvesEmbarrassed 

And they are again portraying that Anjali will turn negative...(which we are not sure will happen or not) but the sympathies for khushi are increasing leaps and bound...have you seen DABH...it is rocking in TRPs...just because the heroine keeps crying and crying and crying...aaj kal nahin...aaj kal the hero is cryingLOL
agreeLOLLOL
sympathies are with khushi's character no doubt! but as far as i've seen the general audience section of this show are also the ones in the 13-40 bracket! the older ones are happy wid BV... aunties in my neighborhood and some of my friends' parents dont watch ipk..coz they dont like this show, its "kuch bhi" story and most importantly its lead heroLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99Arhimaniac

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 8695

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahisunshine99Arhimaniac

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7463

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by mommamia

HugGood Morning.. ANy newzz abt Promo
Hug
</div>no just an article saying Buaji ill , so KKG going to GH, arnie accompanies her,
<div>SI on 4 day leave, so perhaps ASR just drops her and comes back

oh gotcha... So Khushi less epis.. Aaj Anjali bahut khus hogi na!!!Big smile
but the rain romance has been shot already... we'll be getting that



<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">appu yeh kab confirm hua ?? spoiler or mishti amma</font>


I think someone mentioned that in crooner thread it was said a couple of days ago that it was nearly shot and Telebuzz have mentioned in a couple of videos about the rain sequence next week.

Sarra what is crooner thread ?? 

ok now what happens in future can someone pls tell me .. i am thoroughly confused .. r v getting stigma .. & baby 1 / 2 split .. 
or r v getting blast from past ?? & what is Doods theory ?
Ruby.. Crooner is  a very popular thread like Redux... and the lady who writes it has a good understanding of the technical aspects as you... she is close to some one in the PH and also Barun so has insider information...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavniritzredwine1mommamiasarra0

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hello people...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99Arhimaniac

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Joined: 29 February 2012
Posts: 3789

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

hello koel and sandy welcome Hug
Thank you ji.. 


Koel... Sandy...Hug

Ritu Hug yaar jab ahi promo aa jayega tho bata dena!! Cannot wait for any longer..


Sandy I'm the last one to see the promo... mujhe to pata hi yahan se chalta hai ke promo aa gaya... LOL Phir main bhatakti rehti hun link ke liye !!!

Waise Ususally they show IPK promo during SMJ... so maybe we get to see one tomorrow morning !

I will be hovering over IF main forums today a lot more!! Wink.. Sach me I am this close in getting admitted to mental asylum!! Yaha dekh ke bhi aagayi.. Ab insurance company ko call karke dekh na hai ki iss tarah ka pagalpan cover kerga ki nahin..LOL


Hahahahaha ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99Arhimaniac

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 204

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by sassymahi

hello guysHug

one kostin 4 you all

the plot given by doodleberry is simply awesome and we'll get an good track out of it in the coming epis if they execute it properly!
but dont u think that 4 the sake of TRP audience, they could have given a FB scene (nani) of what had happened on an eerily similar night years back! that would have held the general audience attention, have been good 4 TRPs and also anjali's wouldnt be at the receiving end of all these extreme reactions to some extent! the audience would have found the track interesting and also it would have explained the not-so-happy reactions of the RM family members! facing a familiar unpleasant situation years later is a big thing and they could have used it to their advantage by giving an open hint! primarily coz they are working with SP and TRPs matter; also giving out aesthetic hints is not always good in my opinion specially when u are involved with a big channel!

see why they haven't done that is what we don't know and cannot tell...its their show they know better...maybe its planned for a little later...maybe it will all start now...as everything has started to unfold and going haywire in RM...Embarrassed

i agree its their show... but somewhere the execution is not going right! this track is convincing; also if u see, nani's expressions implied that she has seen all this before! in my opinion at least a monologue if not a FB 4m nani's side would have been good

see we are feeling that execution is not correct and you felt abt nani's expression only because you read doods post on redux...now think of a lay woman watching a show...for her she is thinking the most logical route...she would never have an inkling that nani has seen all this before...they will be in for the biggest surprise when the track is unfolded and the TRPs will be pulled in...my take personally Embarrassed

hmmm... you are right...no doubts that they will be in for a surprise and will help the TRPs! what made me say this was not just the forum members but also the general audience didnt like the family's interruption, reaction and yesterday's anjali drama! if given a reason or a small open hint for their behaviour, ppl would have begun thinking in that POV or at least given anji a benefit of doubt. they would have looked forward to monday also in hopes of more! no reason for character behavior, no promo etc. is definitely a downer for trp audience. just my opinionEmbarrassed
Mahi I was pondering over our discussion on Friday!! I think we were little bit hasty in concluding... We should give them 2-3 epis to lay out their plan as obviously 20 mins is just not enough to show us everything.. And we need to see many things.. When they do falter we can gear up and start our rantings.. Lets give them some time!! WE NEED ROMANCE.. No doubt .. But what abt story.. we need that too.. and Anji is the center pole now.. ANd how its effecting everyone..

hmmm.. true! the thing is they have a habit of not explaining tracks and leaving loops open; to an extent where now audience has been evaporated of their patience! just hope they contain everything before ppl lose patience and and give a clear picture of anajli and her situation and along wid that develop the past track! it will be a sure shot winner!
u r right... lets give them some timeSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalumommamiasunshine99sarra0

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
funny post iss pyar ko...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 66   Views: 8553

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 66 8553 15 September 2012 at 2:06pm by Ipkknd-ki-fan1
why this week is calling as pyar bhara week

Author: mini16   Replies: 5   Views: 2993

mini16 5 2993 29 April 2012 at 7:08pm by alonebird
"Pyar aur Thappad dono se darr lagta hai ab"Shyamu

2 3 4 5 6

Author: coolsabs   Replies: 46   Views: 4643

coolsabs 46 4643 08 December 2011 at 12:54am by coolsabs
Pyar do Pyar Lo

Author: rima   Replies: 4   Views: 1735

rima 4 1735 24 November 2011 at 8:16am by [email protected]
|| Pyar ko pyar hi rehne do, koi Naam Na Do ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Vistaa   Replies: 56   Views: 10003

Vistaa 56 10003 06 November 2011 at 8:28pm by Vistaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index