Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
anyone knows..why lalit mohan quit??
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

uninterrupted romance..outside RM/Zoo...
but sathu..sanaya is going for 4-day leave😕
Acha hai rain seq..anhi honi chahiye..ek to barish kam.uper se pani ki achat..esp in city like mumbai, people r water shortage

ASR should do a overnight stay in GH.. waha tho romance ki koi kami nahi.. Love is in air there.. Maa ka love.. Baap ka love.. Buaji ka Love.. Happyji ka Love.. and poora Laksminagar resonates love.. So now is the right time ..😃
tanthya thumbnail

uninterrupted romance..outside RM/Zoo...
but sathu..sanaya is going for 4-day leave😕
Acha hai rain seq..anhi honi chahiye..ek to barish kam.uper se pani ki achat..esp in city like mumbai, people r water shortage

Shastra,

I have been asking  for Road romance from many months..The regulars  of Redux are aware of this obsession of mine 😉..So I would be happiest if the CV's oblige me with it n shan't complain about the setting

Sanaya had gone for 5 days leave  last year too but we never  felt her absence...
DiamondLife thumbnail

I
Originally posted by: mommamia

ASR should do a overnight stay in GH.. waha tho romance ki koi kami nahi.. Love is in air there.. Maa ka love.. Baap ka love.. Buaji ka Love.. Happyji ka Love.. and poora Laksminagar resonates love.. So now is the right time ..😃

Sandy..agar public bath will be recreated then toba toba ..india forum ko bhagwan hi bachaye🤣
I don't mind akhada scene again😉
sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

absolutely!!!!! explains why that scene has around 1 million views! the day khushi became a SP bahu😡

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarra0

Na re ..even though LM was there , it was AK n HG who shot it 😃

sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarra0

and the two tankers they ordered were used 4 Anjali's tears

that is the biggest kostin of all! why the tankers! created all this mess😡

I
Sandy..agar public bath will be recreated then toba toba ..india forum ko bhagwan hi bachaye🤣
I don't mind akhada scene again😉

I dont mind public bath even.. I felt its OK .. because India me middle class life me yeh common hai na.. So fine by me.. But ROMANCE!! 
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">There speaks the voice of reason .. BLue babe u nailing another one .. hot dam ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">back gals ,.. family call ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">sarra sorry to run mid discussion</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">BTW finally got my hands on the 50 shades of grey .. well its a trilogy .. so r all the parts gud or just the first one ?? pleej to tell who ever readz them</font>

no problem, I wasn't impressed wit the whole series, but found the first to b the worst out of all 3, found that to get repetitive and boring, the 2 and 3improve some, thou not well written.
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

i think arshad khan directed diwali episode, holi episode..also that ME where asr coming to know about khushi's engagement